Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2017-10-02 12:58:35

Luka504

Re: Underwater Ruins Unofficial Contest! [Winners!]

danielcool1 wrote:
kreacher wrote:

Why are there so many empty worlds? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Could be, because most might be probably lazy, and some could've already gotten started.

Or maybe because there is an official contest so no one gives a **** about this one?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (2)

#102 2017-10-02 23:12:50, last edited by soniiiety (2017-10-02 23:13:57)

soniiiety

wow cool contest i would like to join soon if anyone wants to be on my team but anyways you guys can win i don't know what to think you guys can donate me gems if you like or pretend for em to win or do what smittyw did thta was crazy but maybe it's the only way how to talk to people or even get involved i try my best to evem do something but idk well you guys can win idc if i lose you can do what ever but i will try even if i can't enter or im lonly. well i wanna win a secound time for free 2 wins and i will give some gems to people if we want to do that

#103 2017-10-03 01:19:41

Guest.

soniiiety wrote:

wow cool contest i would like to join soon if anyone wants to be on my team but anyways you guys can win i don't know what to think you guys can donate me gems if you like or pretend for em to win or do what smittyw did thta was crazy but maybe it's the only way how to talk to people or even get involved i try my best to evem do something but idk well you guys can win idc if i lose you can do what ever but i will try even if i can't enter or im lonly. well i wanna win a secound time for free 2 wins and i will give some gems to people if we want to do that

oh my **** god

Wooted by: (6)

#104 2017-10-20 02:07:14

Unau

unau_sig

thanks koya

#105 2017-10-23 00:59:00

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Building time is over!
Now we'll have to decide the winners!

#106 2017-10-23 09:07:02, last edited by kreacher (2017-10-23 09:09:52)

kreacher

How can you make this in 3 weeks lol http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWTocD892bcEI Also, I'm guessing luka's not judging anymore

MQneHSv.png

Est. December 2010

Wooted by:

#107 2017-10-23 12:05:40

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

kreacher wrote:

How can you make this in 3 weeks lol http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWTocD892bcEI Also, I'm guessing luka's not judging anymore

If Luka didn't judge from here to the weekend he'll be disqualified from judging team.
And Commanderkitten and Unau created the world in 3 weeks, yes it is possible because they had the motivation to do it fast, not like others.
In general the results will be next week mostly, or this weekend.

#108 2017-10-23 13:34:39

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Oray wrote:

If Luka didn't judge from here to the weekend he'll be disqualified from judging team.

the next level of ee contests

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#109 2017-10-24 12:33:05, last edited by Offensive Ray (2017-10-24 12:33:26)

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

maxi123 wrote:
Oray wrote:

if it is that's out of your business since you didn't participate.

#110 2017-10-24 14:32:17

peace

oh **** i diddnt finish my wolrd

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#111 2017-10-24 16:14:58

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Oray wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Oray wrote:

what
im just making a comment on the organization of EE contests ascending to a whole new level of perfection

i8SwC8p.png

#112 2017-10-24 17:37:12, last edited by Offensive Ray (2017-10-24 17:38:25)

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

maxi123 wrote:
Oray wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Oray wrote:

what
im just making a comment on the organization of EE contests ascending to a whole new level of perfection

yeah and i just said that this contest is out of your business since you didn't participate!
got a problem with that?

#113 2017-10-24 18:35:01

Kirby

Oray wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Oray wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Oray wrote:

what

yeah and i just said that this contest is out of your business since you didn't participate!
got a problem with that?

hi i participated
do i have permission to point out that this contest was dumb

Wooted by: (3)

#114 2017-10-26 16:22:01

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Kirby wrote:
Oray wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Oray wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

what

got a problem with that?

hi i participated
do i have permission to point out that this contest was dumb

You can write that on discussion thread with the reasons.

#115 2017-10-27 01:19:22

danielcool1
Website

Luka504 wrote:
danielcool1 wrote:
kreacher wrote:

Why are there so many empty worlds? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Could be, because most might be probably lazy, and some could've already gotten started.

Or maybe because there is an official contest so no one gives a **** about this one?

Exactly.

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

#116 2017-10-27 10:32:11

Filip2005
Website

This contest was difficult to work with due to a very unliked theme, Underwater is just boring . I , yes I : I didn't do a lot because of it being unmotivating , I didn't even do a mini of the temple . Seeing Latif's demonic profile pictures whom I never liked or will , I ponder to myself if humanity is just full of pigsties, perfect pigsty is mcdonalds, oh people go there for calories , Too much scum in this world, obnoxious , funny to see profile pictures look like potato wedges wa2cdu.jpg <-- this doesn't even look like a ghost it just looks like a smiley in a plastic bag,  GRHHH, i have so many things to RANT in this world full of stupidity, I don't know why i'm ranting in this topic about , Can you people just make your own profile pictures ? Like me ? well I don't like skulls and I prefer the mad scientist for many reasons,  like being my 1st smiley (actually was 2nd) , I'm tired of Latif's screams in my face,  I would dropkick him if in my line of sight, I find him a hypocrite, he takes his worlds and mocks other worlds for pleasure. That's it i'm out of here , au revoir - filip2005

I am Filip and I like women.

#117 2017-10-27 11:37:08

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Filip2005 The Junior help wrote:

This contest was difficult to work with due to a very unliked theme, Underwater is just boring . I , yes I : I didn't do a lot because of it being unmotivating , I didn't even do a mini of the temple . Seeing Latif's demonic profile pictures whom I never liked or will , I ponder to myself if humanity is just full of pigsties, perfect pigsty is mcdonalds, oh people go there for calories , Too much scum in this world, obnoxious , funny to see profile pictures look like potato wedges http://i67.tinypic.com/wa2cdu.jpg <-- this doesn't even look like a ghost it just looks like a smiley in a plastic bag,  GRHHH, i have so many things to RANT in this world full of stupidity, I don't know why i'm ranting in this topic about , Can you people just make your own profile pictures ? Like me ? well I don't like skulls and I prefer the mad scientist for many reasons,  like being my 1st smiley (actually was 2nd) , I'm tired of Latif's screams in my face,  I would dropkick him if in my line of sight, I find him a hypocrite, he takes his worlds and mocks other worlds for pleasure. That's it i'm out of here , au revoir - filip2005

It is supposed to be difficult, you should work hard on your contest world to gain something good, which's the aim of the contests.
and what's the point of that latif's pictures thing here? it's meanless tho.

#118 2017-10-27 19:21:52

Master1

Oray wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Oray wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Oray wrote:

what

got a problem with that?

what kind of logic is that? You don't have to participate in order to see that this contest was poorly organized. I was going to participate but ultimately decided not to, because of how big of a meme this whole thing was.

- Rules were changed several times
- Contest went from solo, to random teams, to pick a teammate
- Some of the judges clearly disagreed with some of the choices you made on the topic

You should have had everything sorted out before you began the contest, and not change things in the middle.

AND now you're planning to "disqualify" a judge. What does that even MEAN? A judge is not competing. They can't be "disqualified"

like what

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#119 2017-10-28 12:01:01

kreacher

Oray only changed the rules BEFORE the contest started when people where registering, and people could have freely leave if they didn't agree with the rules. Also, Luka has left EE so there isn't exactlt any point involving him in the judging team.

MQneHSv.png

Est. December 2010

#120 2017-10-28 12:29:30, last edited by Offensive Ray (2017-10-28 12:42:44)

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Master1 wrote:
Oray wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Oray wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

what

got a problem with that?

what kind of logic is that? You don't have to participate in order to see that this contest was poorly organized. I was going to participate but ultimately decided not to, because of how big of a meme this whole thing was.

- Rules were changed several times
- Contest went from solo, to random teams, to pick a teammate
- Some of the judges clearly disagreed with some of the choices you made on the topic

You should have had everything sorted out before you began the contest, and not change things in the middle.

AND now you're planning to "disqualify" a judge. What does that even MEAN? A judge is not competing. They can't be "disqualified"

like what

I mean luka left ee recently, i think he left the judging team too, we almost finished judging without luka..
plus organizing contest stuff goes to me not to you in the end.

Wooted by:

#121 2017-10-28 19:22:19

Master1

Oray wrote:

please explain this line

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#122 2017-10-29 12:59:11

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Master1 wrote:
Oray wrote:

please explain this line

it's clear that i'm the owner of the contest so i decide what i want to do so please that's out of your business
don't act like an idiot

#123 2017-10-29 14:31:42

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Oray wrote:

don't act like an oray

ftfy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

i8SwC8p.png

#124 2017-10-29 14:47:23

Luka504

Oray wrote:
Master1 wrote:
Oray wrote:

please explain this line

it's clear that i'm the owner of the contest so i decide what i want to do so please that's out of your business
don't act like an idiot

Oray can you stop being such a jerk with this "I'm the host so **** you" crap?
This contest is like the Titanic, except we hit the iceberg 2 minutes after leaving the docks, but you keep telling people it isn't sinking when it's basically 2/3rds water.
You kicked this contest out the door without any planning or thought and changed your mind more than once, and scared off potential contestants.
Stop trying to defend it. You failed.
(Also no I won't judge this contest if it wasn't clear enough by now)

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#125 2017-10-29 14:56:19

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Luka504 wrote:
Oray wrote:
Master1 wrote:
Oray wrote:

please explain this line

don't act like an idiot

Oray can you stop being such a jerk with this "I'm the host so **** you" crap?
This contest is like the Titanic, except we hit the iceberg 2 minutes after leaving the docks, but you keep telling people it isn't sinking when it's basically 2/3rds water.
You kicked this contest out the door without any planning or thought and changed your mind more than once, and scared off potential contestants.
Stop trying to defend it. You failed.
(Also no I won't judge this contest if it wasn't clear enough by now)

it was clear in fact i'm going to leave ee after judging this contest because i'm **** sick af of it

Offensive Ray1509376604681775

Board footer