Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 2017-09-13 19:01:03

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Mafia 14 [Mafia + Processor win!]

HeyNK wrote:

I'm amazed how mafia was able to play so downright horribly and still win

The Mafia did not play horribly at all. They were a decent team and thought about the game tactically. The only real change I would have made in their position would be to kill jkdrip sooner.

HeyNK wrote:

There should not have been a jester in this setup, read the dead thread. Overall bad balance but it probably would have been winnable if we lynched hummerz.

Your problem you mentioned with a jester variant in the dead chat isn't exclusive to this setup. You are basically saying that jester variants shouldn't exist in mafia at all. Of course, different roles are going to have easier or harder win conditions, it doesn't mean they shouldn't exist. It adds diversity to the game and makes it more interesting. Also, lynching hummerz wouldn't have been a guaranteed win. The town still wasted a lot of time figuring out there were 2 joy riders and the main investigative role died N1; those are the 2 main reasons that the town probably lost.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#327 2017-09-13 20:54:15

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

bad game

too much going on at once

was probably rigged

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#328 2017-09-13 20:56:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

nice one
congratulations guys
obviously proc is a neutral role, as per usual
literally wtf tho

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#329 2017-09-13 22:04:43

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

bad game

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

MrJaWapa wrote:

too much going on at once

Hence why I am removing transport; aka the failed experiment.

MrJaWapa wrote:

was probably rigged

Lol no, if it was then you wouldn't have started with the curse. Also:

maxi123 wrote:

obviously proc is a neutral role, as per usual

Wouldn't have happened if rigged kek.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#330 2017-09-13 22:36:48

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

petition to lynch proc day 1 in the next game because he will be a neutral anyways

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#331 2017-09-14 13:52:23

HeyNK

Devlin wrote:

The Mafia did not play horribly at all. They were a decent team and thought about the game tactically. The only real change I would have made in their position would be to kill jkdrip sooner.

"Lurking while being carried by hummerz is tactical" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Second, you should have said that this game was bastard so that I could have avoided signing up for it in the first place. Does this forum hold any non-role madness games? I'd love to see lurking scum win one of those.

#332 2017-09-14 14:16:25

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I'm sure it's happened in one of rhazs games

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#333 2017-09-14 20:04:31, last edited by mutantdevle (2017-09-14 20:05:45)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

HeyNK wrote:
Devlin wrote:

"Lurking while being carried by hummerz is tactical" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Second, you should have said that this game was bastard so that I could have avoided signing up for it in the first place. Does this forum hold any non-role madness games? I'd love to see lurking scum win one of those.

Well, to be fair, I did say it might end up as a bastard game. You obviously didn't read this post //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Also yes, other people do host games (I believe onjit plans to host the next one sometime). But the only mafia member you can even remotely consider to have let them down was Gosha, and even then that was mainly due to his time zone and computer access. Music Man was also a decent player, it's just unfortunate that he was consecutively voted for when he was offline. Also no offence, but the mafia played waaay more tactically than you did kek. Finally, town losing does not make it a bastard game. It's a common tactic for scum to lurk slightly as to not draw too much attention to themselves. Of course being too silent draws suspicion but being vocal doesn't always make you a good player. For example, different55 and MrJaWapa don't excessively comment like some players do, but they are still strong players. Besides, Music Man and Processor could be considered lurkers since they are not the most active of players, but that is just their play style and they both use it effectively (from what I've seen of them).

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

mutantdevle1505415871677168

Board footer