Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2017-08-09 14:54:05

Anatoly

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Why dooes everybody kill Luka504? Luka504 a question to you: Are you Mafia? (If Mafia exists, lol)

#52 2017-08-09 15:03:31

Luka504

AnatolyEE wrote:

Luka504 a question to you: Are you Mafia? (If Mafia exists, lol)

No.

So far i'm picking up some scummy vibes from the people who let RNG decide who to lynch.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#53 2017-08-09 15:15:34

Anatoly

Luka504 wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Luka504 a question to you: Are you Mafia? (If Mafia exists, lol)

No.

So far i'm picking up some scummy vibes from the people who let RNG decide who to lynch.

You know... I believe you! JaWapa was the one who started this, I'd suggest everyone to vote for Jawapa, as he was the one who started the trouble!

Btw. If after your death you will be a peaceful user I guess everyone will be against JaWapa. But you will not be able to speak then anymore //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#54 2017-08-09 15:22:54

Different55
Forum Admin

Luka504 wrote:

Only because RNG says you. D1 you have nothing better to go on than RNG.

Then again the stuff I said about not lynching D1 also applies to RNG lynching.

Step 1: lynch w/ RNG because nothing to go on
Step 2: lynch w/ RNG because still not really anything to go on
Step 3: most likely lose w/ RNG.

That said, not lynching is a bad idea, and expecting someone to just accidentally "hey look at me I'm scum" on D1 is kinda ridiculous. I'm sticking to my RNGuns for D1.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#55 2017-08-09 15:25:28

Anatoly

One question: Who is RNG?

#56 2017-08-09 15:33:26

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Alright, so here's what I see of everyone's actions, in the order of first posts.

EvilBunny
Onjit
Luka504
AlphaJon
Different55
MrJawapa
Slabdrill
jkdrip
hummerz5
AnatolyEE
Devlin, Processor, Gosha

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#57 2017-08-09 15:35:11

Anatoly

Okay I gooogled it, sorry for double posting.

Different55 wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Only because RNG says you. D1 you have nothing better to go on than RNG.

Then again the stuff I said about not lynching D1 also applies to RNG lynching.

Step 1: lynch w/ RNG because nothing to go on
Step 2: lynch w/ RNG because still not really anything to go on
Step 3: most likely lose w/ RNG.

That said, not lynching is a bad idea, and expecting someone to just accidentally "hey look at me I'm scum" on D1 is kinda ridiculous. I'm sticking to my RNGuns for D1.

If you use RandomNumberGenerator Day 1 it will not help you. Because in D2 you got nothing, use it, D3 nothing, use it. I suggest instead of using RNG, go with my hints and try to catch players. Every player (including mafia) is going to say always that he isn't Mafia. If you use RNG, it will be a mislynch 100%. (Actualy MafiaPlayers/TotalPlayers %,  but anyway).

I suggest you tell us something about yourself, roles, etc. Maybe we can catch a lie.

#58 2017-08-09 15:36:23

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I'll post in a couple hours. @luka

Discord: jawp#5123

#59 2017-08-09 15:37:40

Different55
Forum Admin

AnatolyEE wrote:

I suggest you tell us something about yourself, roles, etc. Maybe we can catch a lie.

In none of the mafia games have I ever lied. I already said I'm vanilla townie, don't think I've ever actually had this role before.

- ShinsukeIto

#60 2017-08-09 15:38:47

Different55
Forum Admin

Actually I might have lied about being able to win with the town like a few games back when I was a indie serial killer but I still said I was indie I think so that's gotta count for something.

- ShinsukeIto

#61 2017-08-09 15:50:37

Luka504

MrJaWapa wrote:

Ok executioner.

Tbh this is sad.
Im defending myself from RNG and people are now saying that defending myself from dying is suspicious.
Do i need to explain the stupidness here?

#62 2017-08-09 15:54:23

AlphaJon

Different55 wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

In none of the mafia games have I ever lied. I already said I'm vanilla townie, don't think I've ever actually had this role before.

Oh wait your claim wasn't a joke?
I legit thought everyone was joking around and just went on with my own nonsense

#63 2017-08-09 15:58:29

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Luka504 wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

Ok executioner.

Tbh this is sad.
Im defending myself from RNG and people are now saying that defending myself from dying is suspicious.
Do i need to explain the stupidness here?

I don't think anybody particularly said that was suspicious. This might possibly be, though. But I think everyone who's going with the RNG doesn't really care too much.

!vote Luka

#64 2017-08-09 16:01:11

Anatoly

Different55 wrote:

Actually I might have lied about being able to win with the town like a few games back when I was a indie serial killer but I still said I was indie I think so that's gotta count for something.

Me, yes, too, but I am playing the first time, and chances that I will survive the next 3 days is close to 0% (The newbie-hate)

#65 2017-08-09 16:03:02

AlphaJon

Luka504 wrote:

executioner

As in the wiki definition where you essentially have a free "lynch-hammer"?
That doesn't make you town either, just a power role who can be on either side.

#66 2017-08-09 16:08:04

Luka504

AlphaJon wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

executioner

As in the wiki definition where you essentially have a free "lynch-hammer"?
That doesn't make you town either, just a power role who can be on either side.

No? Executioner as someone who gets a target and needs to get him lynched at all costs?
Once the person is lynched the exe wins and he can do whatever he wants.
It's easy to just say your target was "chosen by RNG" and should be executed because why not.

#67 2017-08-09 16:12:39

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Vote count:

[3] Luka504 - MrJaWapa, Different55, jkdrip
[1] MrJaWapa - AnatolyEE
[1] jkdrip - Luka504

7 votes needed for majority.
The day ends in less than 7 hours.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#68 2017-08-09 16:13:40

Different55
Forum Admin

AlphaJon wrote:
Different55 wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Oh wait your claim wasn't a joke?
I legit thought everyone was joking around and just went on with my own nonsense

No I'm legit town. Never had a role I could just outright claim before. Usually I'm like an indie serial killer or an indie witch or a maf serial killer I don't think I've ever been a powerless townie before.

- ShinsukeIto

#69 2017-08-09 16:23:20

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

!vote luka

i dont like rng lynching but how else is town gonna win

suddenly random sig change

#70 2017-08-09 16:32:19

AlphaJon

Luka504 wrote:

No? Executioner as someone who gets a target and needs to get him lynched at all costs?
It's easy to just say your target was "chosen by RNG" and should be executed because why not.

Well, in that case that makes you a neutral, as you have your own win condition. Mind to tell us who you have to get lynched?

#71 2017-08-09 16:34:19

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

AlphaJon wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Well, in that case that makes you a neutral, as you have your own win condition. Mind to tell us who you have to get lynched?

Pretty sure Luka was suggesting Jawa is the executioner.

Wooted by: (2)

#72 2017-08-09 17:32:40

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

omg guys just stop with the RNG votes will you? RNG is not helpful in any way because it is the perfect defence. If luka comes up as townie then everyone will just be like "oh we only followed the RNG, not our fault, sucks to be him". RNG votes get us no where because they provide us with no information other than the people following it are idiots.

By voting for people not through RNG it creates tension and suspicion as well as sparks discussion. Discussion and accusations is what we need because at least that way we can learn things. The way people attack others and the way people defend themselves tells us things. But with an RNG there is nothing we can learn from the attack and defence. Lynching Luka is definitely a bad option at this point in my opinion and I'd be willing to consider anyone who does so as scum.

Based on what I have said above these are my reads:

Gosha - Has already been hammered by a ban hammer so let's not have him hammered in the vote today.
MrJaWapa - Started the RNG mess so slightly leaning scum but I think his actions may have had town intent.
hummerz5 - Their general attitude seems different to previous games so I'm saying meta as a role other than vanilla townie but realistically probably townie.
Different55 - Leaning towards scum due to hypocrisy / flawed logic. I have a derp feeling he's vanilla townie though.
jkdrip - Behaviour seems noobish but shows understanding of the game, it's roles and how it works. Reminds me of myself in my first game but just not as aggressive / talking as much. Town.
Slabdrill - Can't really tell since they haven't said much but due to their vote on Luka I am leaning towards scum.
luka504 - Victim of the RNG, can't really defend themselves against that. Due to this I consider them town until they actually do something wrong and not just be unlucky.
Evilbunny - Can't really tell from 1 post that includes a typical day 1 joke.
AlphaJon - Noob. Noobs are almost always town.
Onjit - Doesn't seem to want a D1 lynch. D1 lynches are in the best interest of the town so this thought is a thought against the town (scum) but is understandable so hence I can't really make a judgement.
AnatolyEE - Noob that seems to be trying and want to contribute; that's indicative of town in my opinion.
Processor - Wake up. (obviously can't really tell since they have said nothing).

Devlin - Can't really tell since they are yet to comment oh now they have

Maxi - I still think this kid is scum from the first game I played.

If anyone wants to justify my thoughts against individuals feel free to ask. My basic conclusion from this is don't vote Luka just because a stupid RNG said so.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#73 2017-08-09 17:34:38

AlphaJon

My bad then, I misread.
I still feel like following the crowd for the first day, because I have no clue who to actually lynch, so if people are against you, I'll vote against you too. That applies for everyone, in the case people start switching votes.

#74 2017-08-09 17:34:49

Different55
Forum Admin

If you think Jawapa's an executioner out to get you I could re-roll, but we're on a limited time budget.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#75 2017-08-09 17:35:27

Evilbunny

so we have like 5.5 hours from this post I think and I don't think we have enough time to switch targets

!vote Luka504

also I'm going to posting only from mobile for a couple days so excuse any typos I guess

Evilbunny (in cursive)

AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer