Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2017-08-12 00:49:43

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Unless someone wants more time idc, just say

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#52 2017-08-12 01:54:07

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Alpha claims to have role blocked jawa. Luka claims to have healed Dev. No other power roles have come forward. One of them is most likely true, one of them is most likely false. If Jawa is:
Maf:
Alpha is pretty much a confirmed townie. Luka's claim is less believable.
Town:
Alpha's claim is less believable. We follow through with Jawa's conspiracy theory.

Also since somebody else did pop up I'll hold out on the hammer.

#53 2017-08-12 06:11:09

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

I'm confused. Why would you vote for the person you think is a witch?

#54 2017-08-12 15:53:14

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Ignore this post if you don't suspect me or don't believe Luka's ramblings.

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

Tbh I don't really care who gets lynched, but it seems like we need to agree on somebody to make progress. Are we going for Luka, then?

This was already a red flag for me. Randomly following a small bandwagon. You keep trying to start a bandwagon and lynch a townie and end the day early.
And, i know this was RNG and all, but you SHOULD care who gets lynched. Since if an important role dies then the mafia gets an edge up. Maybe a general thought like ''Hmmm Maybe we shouldn't do this...''? No? Okay.

I was under the impression that a d1 lynch was necessary if town were to progress at all, and that we did not have enough information to make accurate accusations. Hence, why I did not care too much at the time of this post about the d1 lynch.

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:
Luka504 wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

I'll post in a couple hours. @luka

Ok executioner.

Tbh this is sad.
Im defending myself from RNG and people are now saying that defending myself from dying is suspicious.
Do i need to explain the stupidness here?

I don't think anybody particularly said that was suspicious. This might possibly be, though. But I think everyone who's going with the RNG doesn't really care too much.

!vote Luka

Still following the blind RNG bandwagon.

See above.

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:
Devlin wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

The biggest reason everyone's voting for Luka is because we want a d1 lynch and don't know who else to pick.

That's why I've just put forth another candidate. In my opinion anyone is better than a RNG picked candidate since there is little motive to the wagon.

I disagree with your motive for EB, since the timing of his post could really genuinely just been when he saw this thread and there's just not information to off of, which is how this whole RNG thing started. However, I do have reason to suspect you now.

!vote Devlin

After some attention shifted over to Devlin and he became another potential lynch-e jkdrip seems to just follow the bandwagon since he really wanted to lynch somebody, doesn't even matter who it is or how they can help the town.

I'm the one that started that bandwagon, although I wasn't the first to vote him. Here, I'll make it easy for you. Have a quote:

jkdrip wrote:

The biggest reason everyone's voting for Luka is because we want a d1 lynch and don't know who else to pick. Most of us seem to agree that d1 lynches are necessary if town is to win. By voting for someone else you're splitting up the bandwagon, hurting town. I also disagree with Devlin's reasoning to why EB is suspicious. Due to this, I suspect Devlin to be mafia. This also makes me not want to vote for EB, as mafia would not suggest other mafia. I don't think I could get a bandwagon on Dev however, so I'll keep my vote on Luka for now.

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Lol the amount of drama i caused is hillarious!
Anyway considering i will not be playing any more Mafia games after this, this might be the last mafia post i ever make!
P.S. I regret nothing
Also ill probably do a night action why not.

Here's another post supporting Jawa's theory. If he truly meant this, why is he still here? And maybe he wasn't lying about doing a night action.
Although I have my doubts that the we caught 3 different mafia members all in one go.
But, there's still plenty of time to change my vote if need be.

!vote Luka

I find this quote not that scummy and i can understand why what i said was dumb.

So why did you include this?

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

I've noticed jkdrip being insanely flip-floppy with his votes.

Indeed I have been. The last time I gave out my list of suspects I didn't include you, but that was because I thought you were confirmed by the role card. That is no longer the case. It's still a toss-up between you and Luka actually being mafia imo, but lynching you gives more information pertaining to why nobody was night killed, as well as not risking our doctor(???).

Also I'm trying to keep my mindset as 'open' and read-able as possible. Otherwise I'd just wait to vote.

This. THIS. This is the main reason i think jkdrip is a potential scum suspect.
He never seems to have any sort of opinion on his own and his votes keep drastically changing depending on who the best candidate is.
Everything he has ever said was just completely trusting someone IF what they say can get someone lynched.
I have never seen him say something like: ''Hey maybe we should not do this and should think about it'' when someone was on the chopping block.
All of his suspects are identical to other people's suspects. His thoughts don't feel like they are his own. I don't like that.

I've been posting my own opinion quite a bit, where have you been? Try isolating my posts. You'll find that some of my opinions differ from other people! Wow! Also, I kind of did say "hey let's stop and think about this" by unvoting jawa. How many times have you, or anyone else said "hey let's stop and think about this?"

Luka504 wrote:
Jkdrip wrote:

Probably because I'm new to the game and want town to win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep, the ''Im new and i can't possibly be mafia i love and agree with everybody <3'' card.
That's a pretty easy way to get the town to like you and not find you suspicious without actually putting any effort. I've seen it before.

Thanks for not including the context. Remember how I was sarcastically mocking you with this post? Here, have a quote:

jkdrip wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

!vote MrJawapa
Anywho, after MrJawapa i would like to interrogate or potentially even lynch jkdrip. Especially if Jawapa flips scum
Personally everything he has done and said so far feels like he is playing the "Im new to the game and want what's best for town" card.
I'll go more into detail tommorow since its past midnight and I can't be bothered to write so much text using my phone.

Probably because I'm new to the game and want town to win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Luka504 wrote:
Jkdrip wrote:

That makes 6. If nobody else pops up, I'll go ahead and hammer at 10:00 PM EST (or around that time I tend to be forgetful) so that we can move on with the game. That's in 2 hours, 12 minutes.

*sigh* Do i need to repeat myself?

The reason I did this was to give those who did not put in their 2 cents in time to do so, as well as make it so another townie doesn't have to claim the hammer spot. Let me also remind you I intentionally unvoted jawa before this, despite still considering him the prime lynch.

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

I'm confused. Why would you vote for the person you think is a witch?

Since the Witch role can harm the town? Still playing the Noob card eh?

Infinitely sorry for asking a question.

Luka504 wrote:
Conclusion:

I still think jkdrip is a poetential suspect. I'm not saying that his words just guarantee that he is scum, like SOME people *cough* Jawapa *cough*
However jkdrip has shown the personallity of a piece of cardboard with no personallity and no thoughts of his own.
Most of what he has said is what someone else has said, but coming from jkdrips mouth, with the intention of
A) Lynching someone
B) Staying on the Town's good side by agreeing with everyone.
If Jawapa flips scum i think jkdrip is a good candidate, if Jawapa flips town then i think we should be a bit more lenient.
That is all.

Again, isolate my posts. I've been pretty open about my opinions. I've no idea where you're getting this "no personality" hullabaloo.

#55 2017-08-12 16:05:08

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Can somebody give me a vote count plz thnks i o big debt

#56 2017-08-12 16:36:25

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Anatoly's role card has the eliminated stuff on it as well, so it's quite possible that JaWa just used the generic structure of it.

#57 2017-08-12 16:58:54

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

!vote Luka

I feel that JaWa's conspiracy theory is getting more and more viable. Luka probably attacked me because I've been giving him heat this whole game, so he retaliated with loose grounds. I'm still not a fan of how over-dramatic he was d1, along with him fake rage quitting.

#58 2017-08-12 18:58:55

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Devlin wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

I feel that JaWa's conspiracy theory is getting more and more viable.

Is your reason for that Luka's attack on you? If not then please explain. Personally I don't see that as further evidence to jawapas claim but okay.

Jawa's theory

When Anatoly was confirmed Maf, that supported Jawa's theory. Every time Luka gets more suspicious, it ties into the theory. Nothing more or less, it's just convenient that the events that have transpired have tied into this so well.

#59 2017-08-12 19:23:58

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Jawa, I don't think we can just take you at your word. You've suggested yourself that this is a game of deception. Just saying "I'm vanilla town" isn't going to convince me you're vanilla town.
Also, yes everything we learn from your death will be speculation. But, valuable speculation.
I'll keep my vote on Luka for now, due to just how convenient Anat's death and Luka's suspicious actions are, but don't be surprised if I continue to switch between the 2.

#60 2017-08-12 19:29:01

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Jawa, why do you keep asking for Proc to post? I get that he's pretty suspect, but I don't understand why you want specifically his input so much.

#61 2017-08-12 19:34:29

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Alright, you've convinced me.
I checked, he's at 5 votes rn. Onjit's the only person to vote since maxi's last tally.
!vote Jawa

#62 2017-08-12 19:40:48

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

I haven't confirmed Jawa to either side, but I'm leaning maf. It's mostly speculation, but I'm not a fan of a number of his reasons for his actions. They seem pretty shoddy.
Weak reasoning I guess, but check out his posts in isolation and I think you'll see what I mean.
And yes, it is strategically advantageous.

Wooted by:

#63 2017-08-12 19:44:24

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

MrJaWapa wrote:

I think you're full of ****

Proc needs to post because I want him to. Why is that bad?

This is kind of what I mean. You're not explaining your actions.

#64 2017-08-12 19:48:05

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Tell ya what, though. If you turn out town, it'll be all the more reason to believe your conspiracy theory.

#65 2017-08-12 19:52:28

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

MrJaWapa wrote:

You change your mind every three posts. Gtfo

A. I sense some salt, calm down bro. Just a game.

B. How is this a bad thing? I'm keeping my current mindset out in the open.

#66 2017-08-12 20:03:17

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

MrJaWapa wrote:

Because your current mind set is always changing. Bandwagoning looks very bad.

Most of my votes this game have been against Luka, you and Devlin. I started the Devlin train. Sorry that I happen to agree with logic.

#67 2017-08-12 20:13:05

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

@EB
Anatoly broke rule 8 as well iirc (talking out of the game)

Somebody confirm this though, I've already shifted through enough pages

Wooted by:

#68 2017-08-12 20:24:09

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Devlin wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

They're not going to see me lynch in the day and then go "oh I guess we can't kill the roleblocker..."

No! They're gonna snipe his ****.

Only if there are no protective roles which you have clearly assumed.

You forget that there is at least a CHANCE that Luka is a doctor.

And if he isn't then there is still at least a CHANCE that someone is a protective role.

So there are still 2 chances that AlphaJon will live if you flip town.

Technically right but I'm not sure this is the way to go. Mafia sees that Alpha is likely to be protected? Mafia targets somebody else.
There's a lot of mind games with this.

#69 2017-08-12 20:37:07

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

We're missing votes from Alpha, Diff, and Proc. And Gosha voted for somebody nobody else thinks should be the lynch target. Diff has already posted his thoughts, so I'd like to hear from the other 3 and what they think about Jawa.

#70 2017-08-12 20:45:28

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

MrJaWapa wrote:
Devlin wrote:

They may target someone else but that way they are less likely to kill a power role that way. If the Mafia are smart enough they will kill Luka to eliminate the doctor, but Luka should protect AlphaJon anyway in case they think it's a bluff that Luka will protect AlphaJon.

These are the options I think the Mafia have to night if jawapa is lynched:

Do what I predict and shoot Luka to eliminate the doctor for a guaranteed kill on them.
Assume Luka chooses not to protect AlphaJon and shoot AlphaJon (and risk have a 2nd no kill).
Choose someone else to shoot at random to make Luka's look more suspicious for tomorrow and risk not killing a power role.

Of course if it turns out Luka is actually scum then there is still that chance there is a protective role to save AlphaJon anyway.

Why are none of those possible if I'm not lynched

This was a bit off-topic

#71 2017-08-12 20:54:49

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

MrJaWapa wrote:

Ask a question about what's said and it's considered off topic... okay hummerz

I meant that it didn't have anything to do with you getting lynched.

#72 2017-08-12 20:58:03

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

I'm still convinced that either jawa or luka should go down today.
Then again, Luka attacked me today so I can understand if anybody would consider that biased.

#73 2017-08-12 21:07:15

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Different55 wrote:
Devlin wrote:

I posted that earlier ^^

Alright makes sense

problem with that is

what you're really saying is "I don't want to lynch Luka." You could swap JaWapa for literally any other player and come up with the same six scenarios. Why go after JaWapa specifically? Again, he's basically confirmed town. Confirmed in the worst way possible, but still confirmed.

I'm a bit fuzzy on the whole rolecard thing. Could you or somebody remind me what went down?

#74 2017-08-12 22:26:23

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Is there more reason to vote for slab other than "he just votes?"

Wooted by:

#75 2017-08-12 22:56:47

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

I feel like scum just reading about the role cards :///////////////////

AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer