Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-08 15:08:29, last edited by TaskManager (2017-08-19 01:41:30)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Welcome to the Mafia 13!

The sign up thread can be found here.

This is a closed setup.
The rolecards that have been found by the Town on the bodies of dead people will be listed in the 2nd post of the thread.

Please read the rules thanks

General Rules
1. All forum rules apply, however multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue.
2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.
3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.
4. If you stay inactive too long or not contributing to discussion , you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours.
5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.
6. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.
8. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.
9. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.
10. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.
11. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

Roles have been sent out.

The sun rises above the Town and the Day 1 begins! This is a short day and will last 24 hours. You can lynch during this day. 7 votes needed for majority.
The day will end on August 9th, 22:00 UTC or when a majority has been reached.

Current UTC time can be seen here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#2 2017-08-08 23:10:05

Luka504

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Im up for quiting the game

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#3 2017-08-09 09:27:46

Luka504

MrJaWapa wrote:

Should we let fate pick the first lynch?

Yeah no. I'd rather not repeat last game's fiasco.

#4 2017-08-09 10:07:08

Luka504

Onjit wrote:
Luka504 wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

Should we let fate pick the first lynch?

Yeah no. I'd rather not repeat last game's fiasco.

Hmmmm....
I wonder why you'd object to that?? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

although I'm not completely sold on "must lynch day one" meta
like I understand that it's
M A T H E M A T I C A L L Y C O R R E C T
but still :/

I don't mind first day lynches, far from it actually, provided that they have a good reason for it.
If we all just bandwagon on a person who is only suspicious cuz he is new to the game *cough* Gosha *cough* then don't be suprised if we start losing townies fast.
RNG is the worst reason to ever accuse anyone of anything.

#5 2017-08-09 13:57:15

Luka504

jkdrip wrote:

Tbh I don't really care who gets lynched, but it seems like we need to agree on somebody to make progress. Are we going for Luka, then?

MrJaWapa wrote:

!vote luka

You two are a bit too pushy for my taste.
Day 1 barely started and you wanna end it?
If we are gonna lynch someone at least wait for the end of the day so we can get the most reads.
Aka dont quickhammer.
Anyway im gonna !vote jkdrip since he seems to follow jawapa blindly just cuz of RNG.

#6 2017-08-09 13:58:55

Luka504

And im bad at bolding.
!vote jkdrip

#7 2017-08-09 15:03:31

Luka504

AnatolyEE wrote:

Luka504 a question to you: Are you Mafia? (If Mafia exists, lol)

No.

So far i'm picking up some scummy vibes from the people who let RNG decide who to lynch.

#8 2017-08-09 15:50:37

Luka504

MrJaWapa wrote:

I'll post in a couple hours. @luka

Ok executioner.

Tbh this is sad.
Im defending myself from RNG and people are now saying that defending myself from dying is suspicious.
Do i need to explain the stupidness here?

#9 2017-08-09 16:08:04

Luka504

AlphaJon wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

executioner

As in the wiki definition where you essentially have a free "lynch-hammer"?
That doesn't make you town either, just a power role who can be on either side.

No? Executioner as someone who gets a target and needs to get him lynched at all costs?
Once the person is lynched the exe wins and he can do whatever he wants.
It's easy to just say your target was "chosen by RNG" and should be executed because why not.

#10 2017-08-09 17:50:52

Luka504

Honestly,  this entire ordeal makes me just wanna ask for a prod and never pick up mafia again because i don't wanna play with all of this stupidity.
And because of that im voting for myself.
!vote luka
Good luck with one less townie.

#11 2017-08-09 17:52:43

Luka504

Sorry Devlin but i cant be bothered. I consider you and Anatoly town and everyone else is a scum

#12 2017-08-09 18:23:19

Luka504

Ok hi.
Im claiming doctor.
Not to save me or anything.
I just want the mafia to target me so i dont survive the night.
Feel free to thabk yourselves, RNG praisers.

Anyway im done with mafia for good, it caused me too much real life anxiety and stress to be accused with no good reason other than dumb chance.
I dont wanna play a game that makes me feel worsre to play.

#13 2017-08-09 18:31:30

Luka504

Evilbunny wrote:

!unvote

!vote Devlin

because I'd rather have devlin out than luka at this point and he has some votes now

How coincidental that you vhanged ur vote as soon as i claimed doctor!
!vote evilbunny

#14 2017-08-09 18:42:11

Luka504

Devlin dont act dumb someone already told you my role remeber?
Anyway i explaines why i dont wanna play mafia anymore.
I get anxiety from playing this.
Im sweaty, shaky and cantnt type pripetly without a bunch of misspels.
I dont wanna play a game that makes me feel bad
Id much rather die at night since im sure Jawapa us an executioner and i dobt want him to win, so if you can do that thanks.

#15 2017-08-09 23:00:13

Luka504

Lol the amount of drama i caused is hillarious!
Anyway considering i will not be playing any more Mafia games after this, this might be the last mafia post i ever make!

P.S. I regret nothing
Also ill probably do a night action why not.

#16 2017-08-11 00:39:24

Luka504

Anyway regarding last night.
I pretty much knew the mafia would on purpose try to avoid me since they see me as an easy lynch target.
I healed Devlin since i felt he had a good chance of being attacked and i consider him as one of the few people who didn't stupidly trust RNG.
I have no clue if Mafia even attacked Devlin. I didn't get any "Your target was attacked last night" message so feel free to ask Devlin maybe he knows.
Btw i have no self heal.
@Jawapa i still consider you an executioner, everything you have done so far was to drag me down as much as possible.
Also i love how you ignored the reason i did what i did.
I despise Mafia. Every time i played i felt real life stress from it even if i wasn't being targeted.
Im not gonna deny that i did crack under your stupid "must trust RNG" and i didn't wanna play with people who let fate decide their choices.
I claimed doctor with the hopes the mafia would see me as a threat and i would just die N1 and leave mafia forever.
After the entire ordeal with Sapizza i just couldn't go back even if i wanted to and i also will be a lot more cautious with what i tell him.
I do not regret anything i have done thus far.

If the votes on me start piling up again i won't be hesitant to vote for myself and give the mafia the egde up.
I mean if the town clearly sucks at taking care of itself why should i have to?

Anyway i will probably go into autopilot and not say much unless i have to self vote.
Say what you want.
I already made my choice.

#17 2017-08-11 00:40:46

Luka504

@AlphaJon
Pretty much.
I would've preffered a gun to my head but a modkill would've sufficed.

#18 2017-08-11 21:36:08

Luka504

Pretty ironic how you modkilled AlphaJon for hurting the mafia even though i gamethrowed and spoke with someone outside the game.

#19 2017-08-11 23:24:52

Luka504

!vote MrJawapa
I pretty much agree with everything Devlin said and im putting my vote now so i don't have to hammer.
Who knew that RNG was gonna be your downfall eh Jawapa?
Anywho, after MrJawapa i would like to interrogate or potentially even lynch jkdrip. Especially if Jawapa flips scum
Personally everything he has done and said so far feels like he is playing the "Im new to the game and want what's best for town" card.
I'll go more into detail tommorow since its past midnight and I can't be bothered to write so much text using my phone.

#20 2017-08-12 09:26:08

Luka504

Before i do my jkdrip rant i just have to say something @Jawapa.
Holy **** dude you do not stop do you?
Everything you have ever said on this topic has been to drag me down as much as possible and to lynch me at all costs.
Now you're using EEAnatoly defending a townie to make me seem susupicious.
Do you remember my very first Mafia game where i was the mafia and Maxi was a townie? I knew that if i got lynched people would go after him.
Just defending someone isn't a good enough evidence to consider someone scummy, especially after that person is a dang near confirmed townie.
Anyway now im writing why i think jkdrip is somewhat suspicious.

#21 2017-08-12 09:58:28

Luka504

jkdrip wrote:

Tbh I don't really care who gets lynched, but it seems like we need to agree on somebody to make progress. Are we going for Luka, then?

This was already a red flag for me. Randomly following a small bandwagon. You keep trying to start a bandwagon and lynch a townie and end the day early.
And, i know this was RNG and all, but you SHOULD care who gets lynched. Since if an important role dies then the mafia gets an edge up. Maybe a general thought like ''Hmmm Maybe we shouldn't do this...''? No? Okay.

jkdrip wrote:
Luka504 wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

I'll post in a couple hours. @luka

Ok executioner.

Tbh this is sad.
Im defending myself from RNG and people are now saying that defending myself from dying is suspicious.
Do i need to explain the stupidness here?

I don't think anybody particularly said that was suspicious. This might possibly be, though. But I think everyone who's going with the RNG doesn't really care too much.

!vote Luka

Still following the blind RNG bandwagon.

jkdrip wrote:
Devlin wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

The biggest reason everyone's voting for Luka is because we want a d1 lynch and don't know who else to pick.

That's why I've just put forth another candidate. In my opinion anyone is better than a RNG picked candidate since there is little motive to the wagon.

I disagree with your motive for EB, since the timing of his post could really genuinely just been when he saw this thread and there's just not information to off of, which is how this whole RNG thing started. However, I do have reason to suspect you now.

!vote Devlin

After some attention shifted over to Devlin and he became another potential lynch-e jkdrip seems to just follow the bandwagon since he really wanted to lynch somebody, doesn't even matter who it is or how they can help the town.

jkdrip wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Lol the amount of drama i caused is hillarious!
Anyway considering i will not be playing any more Mafia games after this, this might be the last mafia post i ever make!
P.S. I regret nothing
Also ill probably do a night action why not.

Here's another post supporting Jawa's theory. If he truly meant this, why is he still here? And maybe he wasn't lying about doing a night action.
Although I have my doubts that the we caught 3 different mafia members all in one go.
But, there's still plenty of time to change my vote if need be.

!vote Luka

I find this quote not that scummy and i can understand why what i said was dumb.

jkdrip wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

I've noticed jkdrip being insanely flip-floppy with his votes.

Indeed I have been. The last time I gave out my list of suspects I didn't include you, but that was because I thought you were confirmed by the role card. That is no longer the case. It's still a toss-up between you and Luka actually being mafia imo, but lynching you gives more information pertaining to why nobody was night killed, as well as not risking our doctor(???).

Also I'm trying to keep my mindset as 'open' and read-able as possible. Otherwise I'd just wait to vote.

This. THIS. This is the main reason i think jkdrip is a potential scum suspect.
He never seems to have any sort of opinion on his own and his votes keep drastically changing depending on who the best candidate is.
Everything he has ever said was just completely trusting someone IF what they say can get someone lynched.
I have never seen him say something like: ''Hey maybe we should not do this and should think about it'' when someone was on the chopping block.
All of his suspects are identical to other people's suspects. His thoughts don't feel like they are his own. I don't like that.

Jkdrip wrote:

Probably because I'm new to the game and want town to win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep, the ''Im new and i can't possibly be mafia i love and agree with everybody <3'' card.
That's a pretty easy way to get the town to like you and not find you suspicious without actually putting any effort. I've seen it before.

Jkdrip wrote:

That makes 6. If nobody else pops up, I'll go ahead and hammer at 10:00 PM EST (or around that time I tend to be forgetful) so that we can move on with the game. That's in 2 hours, 12 minutes.

*sigh* Do i need to repeat myself?

jkdrip wrote:

I'm confused. Why would you vote for the person you think is a witch?

Since the Witch role can harm the town? Still playing the Noob card eh?

Conclusion:

I still think jkdrip is a poetential suspect. I'm not saying that his words just guarantee that he is scum, like SOME people *cough* Jawapa *cough*
However jkdrip has shown the personallity of a piece of cardboard with no personallity and no thoughts of his own.
Most of what he has said is what someone else has said, but coming from jkdrips mouth, with the intention of
A) Lynching someone
B) Staying on the Town's good side by agreeing with everyone.
If Jawapa flips scum i think jkdrip is a good candidate, if Jawapa flips town then i think we should be a bit more lenient.
That is all.

#22 2017-08-12 10:19:34

Luka504

Gosha wrote:

72 hours day is really too long
we need somewhere between 30-40

Yeah no.

#23 2017-08-12 14:46:18

Luka504

MrJaWapa wrote:

What progress is going to be made by me being lynched?

What progress was going to be made ehen you tried to lynch me?

#24 2017-08-12 15:10:50

Luka504

@Jawapa
I think you are more likely to be Mafia than I am.
We don't have a better candidate so...

#25 2017-08-14 23:12:53

Luka504

Wow jkdrip was actually scum?
Wow i just accepted the fact that the mafia wouldn't kill me and would push a free lynch on me.
But now that jkdrip flipped scum i feel a lot more confident that i can be of some use.
Anyway @Devlin i healed AlphaJon since obvs. I yet again didn't get any message of him being attacked or anything.
Anyway lemme re read Slabdrills posts just to see if he is worthy of the lynch.
Also this game started late as frick again and i won't post here till tommorow.

AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer