Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2017-08-12 20:01:09

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Devlin wrote:

3. Lynching Jawapa instead of Luka increases the chances AlphaJon will survive the night and continue to be able to role block.

If you don't consider, at the very least, the 3rd point being a good reason to lynch Jawapa and not Luka then you should probably stopped asking why people are lynching Jawapa because you will probably never understand why.

Literally how does point #3 even make sense logically. Spell it out like I'm retarded because apparently I am

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#52 2017-08-12 21:02:01

Different55
Forum Admin

Devlin wrote:

I posted that earlier ^^

Alright makes sense

problem with that is

what you're really saying is "I don't want to lynch Luka." You could swap JaWapa for literally any other player and come up with the same six scenarios. Why go after JaWapa specifically? Again, he's basically confirmed town. Confirmed in the worst way possible, but still confirmed.

- ShinsukeIto

#53 2017-08-12 21:47:15

Different55
Forum Admin

Devlin wrote:

You admitted that you did see slight scum in jawapa even if it isn't much.

"scum" not as in in-game mafia but as out-of-game generic dishonesty. He's confirmed town in a scummy/dishonest way that I don't like but accept as valid anyway.

I don't agree with your Pt 1 (you haven't brought up anything scummy so far) and both 2 and 3 fall victim to "you could swap out JaWapa for literally anyone else and get the same conclusion"

- ShinsukeIto

#54 2017-08-12 21:48:07

Different55
Forum Admin

Devlin wrote:

I know that these theories will appear to have low validity but I guess that Jawapa is town for you what Luka is doctor for me. The chances of Luka being doctor is high due to the dram involving him but you just don't see it, likewise the chances of Jawapa being town are high but I just don't see that.

Not wanting to go after JaWapa does not mean I want to go after Luka quit trying to force it into one or the other.

- ShinsukeIto

#55 2017-08-12 22:18:32

Different55
Forum Admin

Devlin wrote:

Gosha seems to be the only person not interested in either.

Evilbunny

Devlin wrote:

Luka and Jawapa are our best leads and I'd argue Jawapa is the better option of the 2.

Wrong. Either option is terrible. If you're ragequitting the game you don't declare yourself a doc to get yourself killed if you're maf. If you wanna die, just say you're maf. Unless that whole thing was a play Luka's most likely town. Basing things based on how they give up playing the game is not really the way I'd want to confirm that kind of thing but whatever. I feel like he's probably town.
JaWapa gave information that only a citizen would have access to. You have nothing to counter that. He's town too, more so than Luka but you're ready to lynch him over anyone else because we have a mere 24 hours. That's plenty of time for everyone to jump ship to someone else.

They're both town. Find a different target. Don't waste the town's time and energy just because it's got the biggest bandwagon. Both options are dumb and there's more than just the two.

!vote Slabdrill

- ShinsukeIto

#56 2017-08-12 23:04:19

Different55
Forum Admin

hummerz5 wrote:
Different55 wrote:

JaWapa gave information that only a citizen would have access to. You have nothing to counter that. He's town too, more so than Luka but you're ready to lynch him over anyone else because we have a mere 24 hours. That's plenty of time for everyone to jump ship to someone else.

stop saying this

please stop

you are wrong. Devlin offered the definition explicitly through a search engine. If a mafioso wanted to try their hand at replicating the word, all they had to do is brute force any good candidates to find the right one. It's no stroke of genius to try words from a mafia card to see what fits! This finding isn't incriminating but if you give any weight to the secondary claim on the word you are mistaken.

Literally why has nobody else said this already

Devlin wrote:

But honestly though this whole role card thing is stupid and I kinda feel it is bypassing rule 5 so I'd suggest we stay away from doing this; both for the rest of this game and in future games.

Please.

- ShinsukeIto

#57 2017-08-12 23:06:34

Different55
Forum Admin

hummerz5 wrote:

no, you can only swap out anyone who made a perhaps too-visible attack on Anatoly. not "literally anyone else". Really, we could go for any attack. There's no good reason for mafia to have established good relations with that individual unless they were under fire.

Fixed:

Different55 wrote:

I don't agree with your Pt 1 (you haven't brought up anything scummy so far) and without any reason to suspect JaWapa both 2 and 3 fall victim to "you could swap out JaWapa for literally anyone else and get the same conclusion"

- ShinsukeIto

#58 2017-08-12 23:10:54

Different55
Forum Admin

Devlin wrote:
Different55 wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

Devlin offered the definition explicitly through a search engine. If a mafioso wanted to try their hand at replicating the word, all they had to do is brute force any good candidates to find the right one. It's no stroke of genius to try words from a mafia card to see what fits! This finding isn't incriminating but if you give any weight to the secondary claim on the word you are mistaken.

Literally why has nobody else said this already

Okay I am now convinced you have definitely not read everything. This was mentioned several times.

Not since I've shown up wasting everyone's time, it hasn't. I've read every single post as it was posted. Already said apparently I'm not keeping everything straight in my head as well as I thought. Went back and saw your message from google and all that and that clicked into place. Don't have any objection to going after JaWapa anymore.

- ShinsukeIto

#59 2017-08-12 23:14:35

Different55
Forum Admin

Alright went back over everything again and all things considered if JaWapa was roleblocked last night and there was no kill then let's chase that rabbit hole.

!unvote

No point ending the day early though.

- ShinsukeIto

#60 2017-08-19 03:25:51

Different55
Forum Admin

Onjit wrote:

Janitor
Only works if the person you clean is also searched by the cop on the same night.
(1/12)*(1/12)=0.7% effective
It's also limited to three uses for some reason

Way I understand the janitor role is that when the night ends, the town doesn't get to know what role they were. 100% effective, useful only if you already somehow know what they are and want to keep that info from the town.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (3)
AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer