Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-08-13 22:02:10

Bimps

Re: Teen Titans Go will be run for an entire week.

shadowda wrote:

and its by far not the worst thing cartoon network has made --> teen titans go.

if you think ttg is the worst thing cn has made (they dont make it, wb does, they just have a license to air it) then you need to do some research on the year of 2009 in terms of cartoon network

Wooted by: (3)

#27 2017-08-14 23:09:15

Guest.

Bimps wrote:
shadowda wrote:

if you think ttg is the worst thing cn has made (they dont make it, wb does, they just have a license to air it) then you need to do some research on the year of 2009 in terms of cartoon network

well you know something is wrong if the company with the license to air it airs it 300 times in one week to the point of actually showing episodes twice in some cases (actual episode count is ~180)

#28 2017-08-15 02:45:38

Bimps

Ernesdo wrote:
Bimps wrote:
shadowda wrote:

well you know something is wrong if the company with the license to air it airs it 300 times in one week to the point of actually showing episodes twice in some cases (actual episode count is ~180)

believe me i know how terrible cn's scheduling has been in the past years, i keep up with it frequently now. but ttg, as a show, is not the worst thing cn has ever aired. i have watched episodes. sure, while the designs never change and look bad after 4 years of the same thing, the animation isnt great, beast boy's dialogue is **** atrociously annoying, there is attempts sometimes made. i enjoy some episode that i have watched. the problem is that cn keeps spamming it so hard, 300 times like you said. they also keep spamming tawog, which is a great show imo, needs to stop. on another note, there was a show called cloudy with a chance of meatballs (never watched it) that aired in its premiere month and hasnt aired ever again after than, not even on boomerang iirc. cn needs to stop being bad with its scheduling. such a mess

Wooted by:
Bimps1502761538673182

Board footer