Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-22 23:45:23

Onjit
Website

Mafia 12

General Rules
1. All forum rules apply, however multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue.
2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.
3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.
4. If you stay inactive too long or not contributing to discussion , you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours.
5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.
6. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.
8. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.
9. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.
10. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.
11. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

:.|:;

#2 2017-07-23 03:38:57

SmittyW

Re: Mafia 12

Mafia is luck. There's no guaranteed "tells" or any proven methods that promise wins. Killing D1. Not killing D1. It doesn't matter. There's no best way to play. Don't believe what anyone tells you. Be yourself. Stay hydrated. Don't leave the faucet running. Read page 86 of the rulebook. Keep it cool.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-07-23 04:24:20

SmittyW

kubapolish is banned so he can go

#4 2017-07-23 15:46:13

SmittyW

Gosha wrote:

Damn I suck at this game

heh, it's so OBVIOUS you are scum. Just look at the outstanding evidence. You can't refute that. Anyone can see by a single post you are mafia. Even your username spells mafia. Try better next time, kid.

!lynch GoshaNOOB

#5 2017-07-23 15:50:54

SmittyW

brb going to church, as is customary in our town of honest and hardworking CITIZENS. Mafia NOT invited. You should take your next bus stop to satans house

#6 2017-07-23 17:27:28

SmittyW

maxi123 wrote:

Clearly gosha is unable to handle pressure but that is not necessarily scum indicative. He is a new player. Still, even if he flips town it is not a big loss. (Dont take it personal, my slavic buddy, but you're not very valuable for town unless you are a PR)
Meanwhile I don't like Processor's and Smitty's daring behavior.
I am going to trust Proc on this one to see how it works out.

!vote Gosha

If Gosha flips town however, we will have to look more into Proc's agressive play.

This is all I see. Your whole post is hypocritical

#7 2017-07-23 17:30:46

SmittyW

Gosha wrote:

I guess staying silence for a while is better than saying useless stuff

Yeah. Kira is the only one who hasn't spoken and he's getting off scot-free.

#8 2017-07-23 17:40:35

SmittyW

Kira wrote:

I live in the shadows, you might not see me, hear me or even notice me, but I am always watching over my citizens...

Thanks Bruce https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ea/089_bruce

#9 2017-07-25 02:40:32

SmittyW

Kira wrote:

Processor is definitely the shady one out of everyone. He repeatedly asked people to lynch Gosha, however, he was probably aware of the fact that Gosha was part of town and used his 'beginner sarcasm' as an excuse to lynch him and trick his surroundings into voting for him.

It's not like Processor got 7 votes by himself

N1KF wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

I think his "Smitty is town" post was a ploy. If he was lynched, and turned out to be mafia, town would lynch Smitty thinking he was also mafia.

You also have to keep in mind that Smitty didn't respond at all to Proc's claims that Smitty is innocent. Even after Maxi pointed it out, it was just kind of ignored throughout Day 1.

Why would I question my own alignment? As long as people believe I'm good I should be worried about who's mafia.

Also fun fact: I've been in 6 ee mafias and was town in all but one, where I was neutral. In each one Processor somehow deems I am good from the start. Maybe he knows I have a weak heart for flattery but at this point I still can't say he's bad. Voting Gosha was simply a mistake, nothing more.

Wooted by: (2)

#10 2017-07-25 13:46:25

SmittyW

Devlin wrote:

what makes you think I am so Town?

Because you type WAY too much.

Also I like that you insistently pushed against Processor without jumping on the bandwagon and blaming him solely for Gosha's death, and still resolving that he's town.

have a gold star

Wooted by:

#11 2017-07-26 14:28:12

SmittyW

processor - pushed lynch on Goshanub to bring town D1 advantage. Luck was not in his favor. Teams are forming around him. The balance of this game rests squarely on his shoulders. Also implies to have a PR.

devlin - fearless. Pushed against proc with fair inquiries. He can see that Gosha wasn't lynched without cause. Tried to defend Gosha too but ultimately gave in. Gives good reviews.

bimps - apathetic. A veteran who has grown tired after playing countless hours of mafia and has now transcended the metagame. Votes n1kf to provoke him. Derp cleared Proc and called n1kf "townie".

n1kf - Also gives good reviews. Possibly the only one to lynch Gosha with a reason posted alongside. Voted maxi early on and thinks Proc & I are in cahoots which is a minus. Probably misinformed.

different55 - gambler. Trusts RNG more than people. He starts making judgement since D1 has ended. Unfortunately busy being such a great admin on the forums.

zumza - living meme. Can't seem to pick his favorite home-brand staple wagon. He actually unvoted Gosha way before his death. Dislikes n1kf but his new target is kira.

hummus - cannot somehow fathom that his Gosha died and thinks Proc is a jester. Possibly a lost child who went missing at the mall 20 years ago.

rhazzlefrazzle - Voted zumza without clarifying. Hasn't """"read his role yet"""". Defended proc once. Low post count with no substance.

jawapa - b&
kira - b&
- Probs mafia but now banned

This isn't 100% Probably not even 50%. Orange is mostly towards the good side.

Wooted by:

#12 2017-07-26 15:13:05

SmittyW

Now Bimps is banned. Gameover

#13 2017-07-27 12:40:03

SmittyW

Kira could you explain your vote better and whom else you think is mafia? It seems like you distrust Devlin and Proc the most, which is ironic because they're currently my top townies

Wooted by:

#14 2017-07-27 15:02:09

SmittyW

Processor was pushing for D1 lynch because lynching D1 on odd setups GAINS you an extra lynch. He didn't force anything and actually encouraged freethinking in one of his posts, but he still wanted that extra lynch. To do that he needs OTHER people to vote. You could've gone random and vote Zumza but no one else did. Gosha was naive. He kept claiming townie while mocking us at the same time, which led to his demise.

Proc explained why he's voting you. You're reserved and practically only speak when bandwagoning with no reason.

I don't think Processor is a townie judging by the way he talks.

Examples? This is kinda vague.

I'm more than ever a town and my doubts are the proof of that.

They aren't proof of anything

Also

SmittyW wrote:

whom else you think is mafia?

#15 2017-07-27 21:42:05

SmittyW

Diff's username is red. Could he be mafia? Maybe his RNG ploy was to stall for a no lynch!

I don't knoooow I need more time. My gut is telling me Kira is being a grub but his defense is terrible.

GAH

!vote Kira

#16 2017-07-29 06:17:59

SmittyW

Inactivity
Players banned
Players can vote against THEMSELVES
2 PRs dead
4 townies dead

Bimps wrote:

yawn this is meme

Wooted by: (4)

#17 2017-07-29 21:14:20

SmittyW

hummerz6 wrote:

I don't like quiet players. Rhaz/smitty for example.

smitty

yeah okay.

You keep giving us flak about how we voted "wrong". So you thought Gosha and Kira were good? Hmm, let's see an excerpt from your last review:

kira - in the paraphrased words of proc, kira is showing to be on bandwagons. But I know at the same time that perhaps the votes are simply legit.

slightest bit maf: rhazzle, kira, bimps, smitty
no clue: zumza, diff, jawapa, proc
slightest town: n1kf, devlin

voted gosha, so they don't look perfect: kira, bimps, smitty, zumza, proc, n1kf, devlin, hummerz
gosha [Citizen] - lynched D1 - sorry we didn't listen well to you. but then again maybe a bit more next time idk. I'm not a pro here

You voted Gosha and said he could've tried better. You said kira's votes seem legit but called him maf. THEN you suddenly appear and vote proc at the end of D2 with hardly an explanation, even though he's listed under "no clue."

sorry this is probably my last post before the deadline so, I'm going with the person most actively suspicious to me. You're all welcome to do something else obviously. Also, before you say "wow hz5 was really pushing proc" -- I already declared this opinion earlier. I simply didn't want that fabled hammer thanks
!vote processor

You got on the bandwagon because you made a "promise" to lynch him for his D1 mistake, but you're a huge hypocrite for condemning Gosha yourself.

!vote hummerz5

Also somehow a few of you still don't understand that YOU GET A FREE BONUS EXTRA ONE DAY ONLY 50% OFF lynch if you vote D1 on odd-setups. Do the math, yo.

#18 2017-07-31 00:24:48

SmittyW

Processor wrote:

I cannot decide how people are. based on nothing.

That's literally what mafia is. Mafia wouldn't have to say anything but we force them to say dumb things we can dramatize.

We should try dragging this game as long as possible and we can ration food and tell stories.
There's 9 of us left. 1 day lasts 72 hours and 1 night lasts 24 hours (4 irl days). If we no lynch from now on, we could live comfortably for about 3 more cycles, assuming there are 3 mafia. We can live out our remaining days for nearly 2 weeks while relaxing on a nice resort somewhere...

Onjit1501550592670577

Board footer