Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-07-25 06:36:17

Processor

Re: Mafia 12

Keep in mind it was me who pushed for a d1 lynch and convinced Onjit. I never claimed to know Goshas role from my powers and I in fact, did not. We had 24 hours and I think the Gosha lynch wasn't that bad. I just wish Gosha would somehow attempt to convince us otherwjse, instead of essentially giving up after getting 3 votes on himself.

Anyway, that's all I have time for typing now, I'll be back this afternoon hopefully.

Sent from phone be gentle with my spelling mistakes.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#27 2017-07-25 09:33:54

Processor

Smitty and Bimps don't seem scum to me. The argument against them being scum is made through the assumption that I am scum. If that's the case, you should rather kill me and then decide if you want to lynch them.

hummerz5 wrote:

I voted gosha with the knowledge (or is that blindness) that processor was signing his fate over for when Gosha flipped town

What? I explicitly said that I didn't know for sure. I explicitly said that you vote at your own risk.

I dislike how "kill-happy" hummerz is. He has been on the Zumza and Gosha wagon and now has jumped on Processor's. (Is talking about yourself in third person a crime?)
He has always joined existing wagons, he hasn't created any. Which makes me wonder if he is being an opportunistic scum...

What does the town think?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#28 2017-07-25 09:45:13

Processor

Zumza wrote:

To be honest I did sense a weird vibe from hummerz5 in this mafia game. But if you want us to lynch him today I'll say pass.

Is pass a yes or no?

I don't know to be honest, he does seem pretty town otherwise. I guess I'll just keep an eye on him for now.

#29 2017-07-25 10:51:45

Processor

Onjit learn to count. (6 votes needed for majority)

N1KF and hummerz have the same voting profile. I can't pinpoint to why, but N1KF seems rather town to me, more so than hummerz.

#30 2017-07-25 12:47:55

Processor

I have been acting strange indeed, openly and intentionally. As you correctly interpreted, I will be behaving like town from now on, no more strangeness.

and sure, I can promise to side with town <3

Devlin wrote:

"totally not roleclaiming" sounds sarcastic to me

Correct.

Devlin wrote:

Why did you appeal specifically to me when you said bimps and N1KF were town?

I was replying to your role list (this post: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 1#p669091). At the time I felt pretty sure that they were behaving pretty town-like. I have now raised some concerns about N1Kf's voting behavior, but I am still going to consider them town-lean for now.

Devlin wrote:

Why do you think smitty is so town this early in the game?
Why did you want us to lynch Gosha in particular?

Additionally, if your role was to have Gosha killed then why not just tell us that? It will confirm my suspicions and will clear your name is it would mean you are technically now a confirmed townie.
Also if you are a jester I would appreciate it if you told us that also. If you are then hopefully the rest of the town will agree with me in offering you the chance to win along side us. By this I mean if we become 100% confident of who the Mafia players are, then we will lynch you before we lynch the final Mafia player so that you can win the game also. (This applies to anyone who is a jester).

Answering any of these maybe could give me a 100% town certificate. Which I'd rather avoid in order to not die from mafia.

Devlin wrote:

I don't think Maxi was randomly killed. I think the Mafia saw that Maxi was on the offensive towards processor and decided to kill him to make processor look more suspicious. I have a strong feeling that regardless of processors role, lynching him will be a benefit to the mafia.

I don't know about that. I feel like Diff/hummerz went harder on me than maxi ever did. It is an interesting choice, I expected Mafia to lynch someone else. After all, no one in town was actually sure that maxi was town, he could have ended up either way...

Wooted by:

#31 2017-07-25 17:27:53

Processor

N1KF wrote:

K? So what? Another lynch means another dead player for the Mafia.

No. It actually does not help mafia at all. To quote myself (from https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 2#p669022) "not having d1 lynch when there's an odd number of players means that town will get 1 less lynch in total before it loses" and "it's a lot easier to get an odd numbered town to lynch someone. " Both of these perks benefit town and not mafia, and I'm taking credit for that.

Nothing I say or do does 100% prove my innocence, that's not the point of this game.

N1KF wrote:

Nope. You said that Gosha was definitely a Mafioso.

Processor wrote:

I do want you to vote on Gosha not because you "trust" me but because you've been convinced that he is indeed scum.
I might die this night so let me tell you that I want to discourage you from trusting anything but your own rational thinking.
"Trusting" me however, is a pretty good excuse to have on D2 in case this lynch goes bad. I want you to know that everyone who votes for Gosha is equally responsible for his death.

Processor wrote:

I want you to be convinced that it is a good idea to lynch Gosha, that it is our best option right now. If it isn't please tell me what you think is better. Of course neither you nor I can be 100% sure if someone is scum, but we will lose if we don't take our chances.

??!

#32 2017-07-25 18:06:18

Processor

I can support lynching Kira.

!vote Kira

#33 2017-07-25 18:22:58

Processor

Actually @Onjit replace Kira since he is banned now! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

!unvote

#34 2017-07-25 18:56:37

Processor

Who are you thinking about, Diff?

#35 2017-07-25 19:07:58

Processor

Diff could have gone the easy path to just lynch the townie Gosha but he went through all this trouble instead, I'm classifying him as noob for the time being.

#36 2017-07-25 19:08:31

Processor

Then again, that's exactly what a mafia Diff would want us to think ?

#37 2017-07-26 11:18:08

Processor

The bimps vote was a random vote to get conversation started. Not the only random vote on D1 either. It wasn't based on any facts.

#38 2017-07-26 16:35:52

Processor

So many bans, goddamn... Also just to clarify, I have claimed to (no longer) have a PR.

Wooted by:

#39 2017-07-26 23:20:48

Processor

Ok how much time do we have left?

I'd love to see one of Kira, Hummerz or N1KF lynched.

Kira: He is somewhat reserved. Doesn't really interact with town except when it's about lynching someone. Never protected anyone. This one sided approach to the game makes my scum smells get all tingly.
Hummerz and N1KF: very similar voting behavior. Only one of them (if at all) is scum. I am not convinced of their scummyness but they just come 2nd and 3rd respectively on my scumiest ranking.
Rhaz: He has been very inactive which I dislike. From what he has said however, I get a townie feeling.
Zumza: Could end up being either way, I don't know yet. I haven't seen any definite townie or scum indications.
Diff: I want to hear more from him. So far he hasn't done anything alerting...
JaWapa: Not sure about him... I hope he talks more soon.
Bimps: Eh.
Devlin: I like your open playing style. It makes you vulnerable to accidental slips, but we haven't found anything, so you're good for now.
Smitty: I like you and I especially like this post of yours. <3

#40 2017-07-27 07:04:32

Processor

I wonder why hummerz didn't ask that question on d1? Could it be that he just accidentally revealed not being citizen?

Like I said I am open to lynching both hummerz and kira but I will go with Kira for now since I am more likely to find support on that wagon and my reads on him are better and he is more likely to get banned again and not contribute.

!vote Kira

Also I am L-2 and at least 1 person on my wagon is scum.

#41 2017-07-27 19:12:10

Processor

Zumza wrote:

Something that mafia didn't bother to read, to make the connection needed for this conclusion?

26ec4b9b-6b38-49d8-a6b2-0ade14980f4a-screen-shot-2017-07-13-at-121225-am.png?w=740&h=444&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70

#42 2017-07-27 20:12:47

Processor

@diff @smittyw where are your votes?
@bimps @rhazh consider changing your vote ASAP

@everyone else reconsider your vote and see if its not better to cooperate instead of ending up in nolynch (and having an even number of players (its harder to get 6*10 players to vote someone instead of 6/11) and one less lynch available to town)

#43 2017-07-27 21:43:48

Processor

I am actually L-1 now

#44 2017-07-27 21:44:45

Processor

wait no I thought diff voted for me for some reason. excuse my eyes, I am L-2 Kira is L-1

#45 2017-07-29 06:32:59

Processor

I can actually defend kira voting for himself. He could have waited a few more hours but if I ended up in L-1 yesterday, I would have done exactly the same 1 minute before the day would end. If we nolynched yesterday, we would be still considering lynching kira, potentially wasting 2 days of time on him.

#46 2017-07-29 06:33:49

Processor

Kira wins when town wins, no matter if he is alive or not, by lynching himself he increased the chances of town winning.

#47 2017-07-29 06:51:34

Processor

Zumza wrote:

If we don't succeed to lynch a mafia today or tomorrow(4th day of mafia), we will loose.
The pressure is big.

Why? can you do the math for me?

#48 2017-07-29 14:29:27

Processor

MrJaWapa wrote:

I'll re-explain my vote on a couple hours if I need to.

Hi please explain your vote.

!vote MrJawapa

No reason, also know as: I'll explain my vote on a couple hours if I need to.

#49 2017-07-29 15:10:01

Processor

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Proc was the main wagon at the start of D1 with a little bit of N1KF thrown in. The Kira wagon came too fast with too much momentum which makes me think the wagon was scum driven. Proc is a player I'd expect scum to want to lynch with the chance if he were Town instead of Kira.

We did come close to lynching me D2 (L-2), and we would have lynched me had it not been for Devlin, Smitty, Bimps, Zumza and you protecting me. What makes you so sure that scum didn't attempt to lynch me?

I am pretty sure scum did try pretty hard. I am pretty sure at least one scum was on my wagon (devlin thinks two scum might be). Scum hasn't killed me during the night because they know I am certainly not a PR and, eh, with my current track record of 2 townies mislynched, I'm not sure if scum considers me a threat at this point.

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

The Kira wagon came too fast with too much momentum

We lynched like 3 hours before day end and had it not been for kira voting himself out, we might have ended up in a nolynch. I don't see how we could have lynched any slower than that.

#50 2017-07-29 15:22:43

Processor

MrJaWapa wrote:

I think his "Smitty is town" post was a ploy. If he was lynched, and turned out to be mafia, town would lynch Smitty thinking he was also mafia.

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows I'm not that stupid to tell town who scum is, in case I was scum.

Onjit1501550592670577

Board footer