Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-22 23:45:23

Onjit
Website

Mafia 12

General Rules
1. All forum rules apply, however multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue.
2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.
3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.
4. If you stay inactive too long or not contributing to discussion , you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours.
5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.
6. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.
8. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.
9. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.
10. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.
11. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

:.|:;

#2 2017-07-23 00:10:58

Processor

Re: Mafia 12

First

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-07-23 00:21:50

Processor

are you telling me there's an odd number of players but you aren't letting us lynch d1? this is very imbalanced I want to !report Onjit for this.

also!

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#4 2017-07-23 00:22:39

Processor

Also
!lynch bimps for not noticing this major flaw in the game
oh wait **** there is no vote today

#5 2017-07-23 00:36:27

Processor

this community is hopeless when it comes to d1 lynched, but that's caused by our stupidity and lack of effort, there is a lot of reasons why you'd want a d1 lynch. for example, not having d1 lynched when there's an odd number of players means that town will get 1 less lynch in total before it loses. it may be calculated in the balance, but then why not have an even number of players to start with? it's a lot easier to get an odd numbered town to lynch someone.
there's also the fact that the first night kill is bound to be meaningless (random) by mafia, as they has no real motivation to lynch anyone, becauee you're essentially blocking any gameplay during the day. the first person to die will also never feel satisfied with the game, as they know they couldn't have really done anything about it. there is nothing wrong with luck in a game, but players should feel like they are in control. think about how boring snakes and ladders would be if the computer rolled the die for you and told you who won within seconds

#6 2017-07-23 00:42:06

Processor

holy **** we have 23hrs to lynch someone hurry up! lynch Bimps

#7 2017-07-23 01:59:34

Processor

wat. my vote is as legit as my love for Zoey

#8 2017-07-23 11:43:22

Processor

Zumza wrote:

I consider your love scummy

Do you have a crush on Zoey or me?

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Haven't read my rolecard AMA

Can you please not do a bimps

Wooted by:

#9 2017-07-23 11:47:13

Processor

Devlin wrote:

Smitty: Slightly leaning scum

I swear to godOnjit, Smitty is town.

#10 2017-07-23 13:53:30

Processor

Here are my reads so far:
Proc: Town
Maxi: Town
N1KF: Town
Hummerz: Town
Smitty: Town
Diff: Town
Rhaz: Town
Kira: Town
Zumza: Town
Jawapa: Town
Devlin: Town
Bimps: Town
Gosha: Scum

!lynch Gosha

GGWP

#11 2017-07-23 14:16:13

Processor

maxi123 wrote:

What's the possibility of neutral roles being present in this game?

---

Devlin is Town, I swear to Onjit!

Also totally not roleclaiming or anything. Also I could be powerless from now on, treat me like a well respected citizen. Also updated ReadList™:

Proc: Town
Smitty: Town
Devlin: Town
N1KF: Town.
Bimps: Town.
Maxi: Town
Hummerz: Town
Diff: Town
Rhaz: Town
Kira: Town
Zumza: Town
Jawapa: Town
Gosha: Scum.

Also @Devlin, Bimps and N1KF both look pretty town to me so far.

Also lynch Gosha please.

#12 2017-07-23 14:24:42

Processor

Come on guys I'm dead serious. We only have 8 hours left.

#13 2017-07-23 14:40:08

Processor

Gosha wrote:

Why me lol

Ask Onjit why he made you mafia.

Gosha wrote:

I said only 2 things and you already think I am a scum

Yes, you're using sarcasm to defend yourself. Typical newbie scum behavior in my experience.

Gosha wrote:

I am gosha,  I won't lie,  I am town!!

Now listen to me, you will repeat after me: "I am gosha and I am scum."

Wooted by:

#14 2017-07-23 14:46:55

Processor

MrJaWapa wrote:

I can''t tell if proc's votes toward bimps are a joke; or if they're serious, but he's trying to cover it up as a joke.

Did you just call my love for Zoey a joke?!!! I am severely offended and I hope mafia will kill you tonight. (Or if you are mafia, please kys)

I'd like to see more from Zumza. But honestly, why lynch Zumza when we can lynch Gosha?

#15 2017-07-23 14:48:13

Processor

Zumza wrote:

I'd like to know what I won

Death.

#16 2017-07-23 14:53:52

Processor

Zumza wrote:
Processor wrote:
Zumza wrote:

I'd like to know what I won

Death.

Cool, I'd like to donate my prize

Donate it to Gosha please.

#17 2017-07-23 16:40:58

Processor

Different55 wrote:
Zumza wrote:
Different55 wrote:

I'm sticking with zumza as allegedly chosen fairly by RNGesus.

This subjective fairness isn't at all pleasant for me. I really don't like jumping towards others so fast. On the same page, thats why I'll also !unvote Gosha to restore the L-3 vote count on him.

literally all I got rn. Do you want me to keep rolling dice until it comes up with someone who's okay with dying?

I want you to vote Gosha.

#18 2017-07-23 17:09:40

Processor

hummerz5 wrote:

!vote zumza

I'm not a fan of you preferring a useless lynch over a decent one. I do not see how lynching Zumza is any better that Gosha.

Wooted by:

#19 2017-07-23 17:20:13

Processor

Zumza wrote:

On the same page, thats why I'll also !unvote Gosha to restore the L-3 vote count on him.

If I can count properly (which is not the case on many days), Gosha had 4 votes on him (L-3) and then you unvoted and made it L-4 Q_Q. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#20 2017-07-23 17:32:57

Processor

I dislike how Diff hid under the blanket of RNG to justify not voting Gosha, I also dislike Jawapa for facilitating such behavior in the first place. I need more input from both of you guys.

Hummerz I dislike how you simply went with a wagon based on RNG without justifying your vote properly, please explain why you think we should lynch zumza.

@Maxi and @Hummerz, I don't give a damn about what you think my motivations are. I do want you to vote on Gosha not because you "trust" me but because you've been convinced that he is indeed scum.

I might die this night so let me tell you that I want to discourage you from trusting anything but your own rational thinking.

"Trusting" me however, is a pretty good excuse to have on D2 in case this lynch goes bad. I want you to know that everyone who votes for Gosha is equally responsible for his death.

#21 2017-07-23 17:45:23

Processor

Is it that hard to see why I think Gosha is scum?

#22 2017-07-23 18:00:40

Processor

Zumza wrote:

Are you implying that JaWapa is somehow a confirmed townie

The only way he would know that is if he were scum! I'm calling this a scumslip. LYNCH HIM!

!vote Diff

#23 2017-07-23 18:02:11

Processor

maxi123 wrote:
Processor wrote:

I do want you to vote on Gosha not because you "trust" me but because you've been convinced that he is indeed scum.

how can i be 100% convinced that he is scum? this is day1 and the only scum vibes he gives me are coming from his failure to handle pressure.

I want you to be convinced that it is a good idea to lynch Gosha, that it is our best option right now. If it isn't please tell me what you think is better. Of course neither you nor I can be 100% sure if someone is scum, but we will lose if we don't take our chances.

#24 2017-07-23 19:08:08

Processor

Are you really going to ignore all the scum signs and just not lynch Gosha because you think I might benefit from it in some weird way? Like, I mean, look, has it even occurred to you that I might just be aligned with town?

Different55 wrote:

Contrast that with picking someone at random. Odds are, we still lynch a townie anyway. But at least now there's a chance that our random pick is actually scum and we're much less likely to get manipulated.

What makes you so sure that Gosha is town? What do you think of Gosha's replies? What makes you so sure that JaWapa is not manipulating us but I am?

Diff is protecting Gosha in some weird way and I want him lynched in case Gosha turns out to be scum.

#25 2017-07-23 19:10:53

Processor

!vote Gosha

Puts him at L-3 if I counted correctly.

Onjit1501550592670577

Board footer