Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-22 23:45:23

Onjit
Website

Mafia 12

General Rules
1. All forum rules apply, however multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue.
2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.
3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.
4. If you stay inactive too long or not contributing to discussion , you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours.
5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.
6. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.
8. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.
9. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.
10. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.
11. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

:.|:;

#2 2017-07-23 14:42:15

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

Re: Mafia 12

I can''t tell if proc's votes toward bimps are a joke; or if they're serious, but he's trying to cover it up as a joke.

It'd be nice to have a role list. It's hard to accuse someone as something when you don't know what the somethings are.

I call **** on rhaz not reading his role card.

For different55:
W4oGpyg.gif

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#3 2017-07-23 21:19:38

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

Different55 wrote:

Is it possible that JaWapa manipulated his random selection gif? Very much so. But I like those odds better than one person calling out "let's lynch X."

I didn't. I've had next-to-no free time today.

Zumza wrote:

Mr. JaWapa never was a fan of day one lynching, in this game the odd number strategy was also invoked, therefor I was curious if he would toughen this idea into our minds as usual. It seems however that my "aggressive" vote backfired through a rng.

It's not that I don't like lynching someone D1. It's that 72 hours of **** posting gets us no where. Since D1 is only 24 hours, and I haven't been around for most of it, I didn't care what happened.

Someone, please make a mafia forum bot. I can't keep track of who's voting for who when votes are hidden !vote onjit inside of walls of text.

#4 2017-07-25 00:41:18

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

At the moment, I think proc is very suspicious. His "joke" votes on Bimps look like an attempt to show they are not working together. I think his "Smitty is town" post was a ploy. If he was lynched, and turned out to be mafia, town would lynch Smitty thinking he was also mafia.

If he turns out to be town, well then... I guess we lost ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

!vote Processor

#5 2017-07-25 00:42:30

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

Onjit wrote:

Actually you guys should have stopped after Kira's vote. I'll let you guys off with a warning, but please learn how to count.

Please, make it a rule that votes are to be in bold, and to be easy to spot in the post.

Wooted by:

#6 2017-07-25 03:47:10

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

Bimps sticking up for Proc makes believe, even more, that those two are working together.

#7 2017-07-29 13:32:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

!vote processor

#8 2017-07-29 13:34:15

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

I'm going to hold my vote unless someone can convince me otherwise. I'll re-explain my vote on a couple hours if I need to.

#9 2017-07-29 17:55:46

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

Processor wrote:

No reason, also know as: I'll explain my vote on a couple hours if I need to.

I didn't have time to explain earlier. I guess I should have waited until I did. Oh well.

Zumza wrote:

!vote MrJaWapa

Right after proc voted, but maybe I'm reaching.

Zumza wrote:

And as a side note, I did explain my vote on Mr. JaWapa.

I don't think you did.

Zumza wrote:

I also want MrJaWapa prodded for inactivity his last post was ~96 hours ago!

I was banned.

Processor wrote:

On the subject of JaWapa though. I looked at his posts and all he has done so far is to focus on how I behave. Take a look for yourself. He hasn't really looked at anyone else or done anything besides criticizing me.

I haven't had the chance to talk about anything else.

At the moment, I would say Proc, Zumza, and Bimps are mafia.

#10 2017-07-29 18:10:48

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

tfw didn't even explain my vote... I got side tracked...

You really pushed for a D1 lynch, claiming it would "help the town". There's a 3/13 (assuming 3 mafia) chance of lynching mafia. Those odds are not in the towns favor, and it in no way helps the town to lynch a town. You really pushed for gosha to be lynched, having nothing against him. It was very strange how hard you pushed for him to be lynched.

Processor wrote:

I do want you to vote on Gosha not because you "trust" me but because you've been convinced that he is indeed scum.

But you never gave a good reason why he was scum.

I've already explained the ploy to get smitty lynched, and save bimps.

I'm torn between thinking you're mafia or an executioner-type role.

#11 2017-07-29 18:17:56

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

an executioner-type role.

This makes more sense than being mafia...

His target must've been gosha, which is why he pushed so hard to get him lynched, even though he had nothing against him.

It would also explain this:

Processor wrote:

I have been acting strange indeed, openly and intentionally. As you correctly interpreted, I will be behaving like town from now on, no more strangeness.

As a neutral role, he can pick whichever side he wants to be on.

In this post, he practically told everyone what his role was:
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt โ€ฆ 06#p669106

!unvote

#12 2017-07-29 19:40:19

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

!vote bimps

#13 2017-07-30 23:33:30

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

Processor wrote:

I cannot tell how they would have reacted

To what?

Wooted by:

#14 2017-07-31 15:34:27

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

Processor wrote:

the wagons, the votes, everything. I cannot decide how people are. based on nothing.

I really feel like Processor is hiding something in the "Smitty is town" thing. Kira seems to think smitty is hiding something too:

Kira wrote:

Smittyw's post when he says he's going to the church and he wouldn't allow any Mafias in: In short, he tried to use sarcasm but in a better way than Gosha.

I wouldn't have voted for Kira. I don't see where he done anything that made him look like mafia.

hummerz5 - I wonder if he has some sort of power role. Unsure which side to put him on though.
processor - Vaguely claimed neutral, said would side with town.
smittyw - I feel like Processor's posts saying "smitty is definitely town" are alluding to something. Proc dropped hints about his role, so I wouldn't doubt it.
different55 - I don't really know tbh.
n1kf - Been kinda quiet.
bimps - In the few posts that he's made, and now thinking proc is a neutral role, I'd say he's innocent.
zumza - I don't like how eager he is to prod people for inactivity. Almost seems like he's after a free kill. Could be just looking too far into it. I also don't like how he's throwing his votes around. It's not like he's jumping on whatever wagon comes along, but still odd.
rhazzlefrazzle - Hasn't done **** to benefit the game. Claims to have not read role card, or D2 chat. If he doesn't know he's mafia, then he's not a threat... at least for now.

Day 1 vote count (Blame HZ1/Onjit if it's wrong):
[8] Gosha: proc, devlin, smittyw, maxi123, hummerz5, kira, bimps, n1kf
[1] Maxi123 - Gosha
[1] Zumza - Different55

Day 2 vote count:
[6] Kira - Zumza, Processor, Devlin, SmittyW, Different55, Kira
[3] Processor - N1KF, MrJawapa, Hummerz5

Similarities:
hummerz, N1kf
Processor, Devlin, SmittyW

Processor, please explain the "Smitty is town".

In short: SmittyW, Rhaz, N1kf, Devlin seem like potential scum. Rhaz isn't a threat at the moment, would be fine lynching one of the other three.

Because of Processor's potential sub-posting, I'm voting for Smitty.

!unvote
!vote SmittyW

#15 2017-08-01 01:26:27

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

Why is everyone so absent?

Onjit1501550592670577

Board footer