Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-07-17 17:50:39

Schlog

Re: Phinarose.

octapusse are u trying to get attention lmfao

Wooted by:

#27 2017-07-17 17:58:26

John

fMy responses are in bold.

Octapousse wrote:

V V V V V
Throwback when I asked phina to ban someone for calling me her boyfriend and spreading trash.
Phina was like "I cant do anything about it".
Well, ik it wasnt phina's problem.
She could warn her or even banning her. for atleast one day? or less?
Where's the proof this even happened?

What about abusing her powers?
What? When has she done that?

What about "violencing" DRSTEREOS?

CONTENT WARNING

The offensive language and the messages that target users is indeed harassment so she's just following the rules.

She has banned innoncent ppl without any proof.
You're accusing her of being a bad mod without any actual proof though?

She has banned ppl accidently coz their name were similar to another one's.
Because they were impersonating the other user and harassing others, I was there for that.

Pls dont say "these things happen" coz thats trash.
No, mods should protect the game and it's users. So far what I've read that you said is trash.

What about looking to make an admin unban them?
Who's them?

A lot of innoncent ppl are still permabanned.
Who?

She is not as active as she should be.
She's on daily and has solved the most reports. Not sure what you're on.

Well ik she cared about her graduation, which is rlly good.
How is this relevant?
But pls dont be a mod if you know you wont give a damn.
She obviously is "giving a damn" because she's banning people that break the rules.
Even for some months.

Because thats not the job of a mod.
The job as a mod, whether you like it or not IS to ban people and keep the atmosphere clean.

Anyways, phina lied many times.
As for example saying "she would unban a guy named kubapolish if he would stop spamming worlds" which is clearly trash.

CONTENT WARNING

I wouldn't unban Kuba. If he thinks that spamming worlds so the game is unplayable then he deserves to be banned.

Some guys on discord asked her why are realmaster and seb135 still banned?
Well, how'd they get banned in the first place?

RM hasnt spammed open worlds since months
Wow then he deserves to be banned.

Anyways, phina answered with "Idk about seb"
You know there's other staff members that issue bans, right?

Wow, nice way to get out of this.
Seb, kuba and RM are just -3 active enough ppl.
As you can see our community gets everytime smaller.
What?

Come on, ban me too.
Don't want to be banned? Don't be an idiot. Don't spam worlds and expect it to be okay.

Anyways, if you mean these are only 3 ppl.
What if someone leaves because he means that EE is **** without these 3 people?
There go 4 people.
That number could increase.
There goes a game.
3 people that deserve to be banned for breaking the rules..?

Phina if you are reading this, proove me wrong.
I think we are done here.
I think so too. You've provided little to no evidence and are falsely accusing Phina of being inactive even though that's a lie.

Edit:
There were bots loved by the community, everyone loved, danielcool1 even recorded
These bots were all RM's. They are obviously Flood Escape and Smiley Wars
Yet, they decided to delete the worlds.
If the content is offensive, then they reserve the right to act upon it. SEE THE TOS!!

WARNING YOU WILL GET TRIGGERED ASF

Since when does Phina swear? lmao Proof?

This is actually hilarious, why Phinarose? She's a great asset to the staff team and is truly smart individual.

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#28 2017-07-17 17:58:26

Octapousse
Banned

phinarose wrote:

Everyone will always judge my work as moderator, and this never comes to a surprise to me. Claiming I'm  "inactive" as I said is not true. I am on everyday checking reports and I have been helping people with different issues as I stated before. Yes I graduated, it was a one day event, saying I was inactive for a long period of time makes no sense whatsoever. And yes I have no clue about seb because I didn't ban him so I have no idea the situation with that. The whole realmaster thing you also need to know that if even I we're to consider unbanning him I would have to talk with staff and they would have to say how they feel because I do not have access to unban people. It isn't just like I can unban people just like that. I get it that Kuba is upset with EE staff but if he continutes to spam worlds in the lobby then he shouldn't be unbanned for breaking the rules. If he actually stops I would consider unbanning him considering what the staff thinks. And lastly, yes I did clear drstereos' world, but I didn't do it for the sake of doing it. It's not like I go around to random peoples worlds and clear them because I can.  I did because it was harassing a player and sure they don't have to go to the world and look at it. However, it still goes against the rules, and that's why it was cleared. You can be upset at me all you want, but that doesn't change anything.

Some things arent called judging. Its just complaining about EE staff what im doing rn and i feel proud.Im not a bully.Its ok for correcting me if im wrong saying you are not active enough.Just pls understand that that was what i was thinking.Can you look to get realmaster unbanned? And about kuba, its normal spamming worlds coz he got banned //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I cant rlly tell if you should have to ask drstereos to clear his world or you were allowed to do it by your own.

#29 2017-07-17 18:02:24

XxAtillaxX

Octapousse wrote:

its normal spamming worlds coz he got banned

No, it's not. It's childish, unwarranted and deserves resulting in a permanent ban.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (2)

#30 2017-07-17 18:03:17

John

Woah we posted at the same time, cool.

Octapousse wrote:

Some things arent called judging. Its just complaining about EE staff what im doing rn and i feel proud.Im not a bully.Its ok for correcting me if im wrong saying you are not active enough.Just pls understand that that was what i was thinking.Can you look to get realmaster unbanned? And about kuba, its normal spamming worlds coz he got banned tongue I cant rlly tell if you should have to ask drstereos to clear his world or you were allowed to do it by your own.

You feel proud about accusing someone without any actual evidence? Nice.
"Can you look to get realmaster unbanned?"
If I were in the staff's shoes neither realmaster or kuba would be unbanned. They spammed worlds which made the game unplayable. They even cost EE money for wasting the bandwidth.

PW?scale=2

#31 2017-07-17 18:07:40

Octapousse
Banned

Emalton wrote:

Woah we posted at the same time, cool.

Octapousse wrote:

Some things arent called judging. Its just complaining about EE staff what im doing rn and i feel proud.Im not a bully.Its ok for correcting me if im wrong saying you are not active enough.Just pls understand that that was what i was thinking.Can you look to get realmaster unbanned? And about kuba, its normal spamming worlds coz he got banned tongue I cant rlly tell if you should have to ask drstereos to clear his world or you were allowed to do it by your own.

You feel proud about accusing someone without any actual evidence? Nice.
"Can you look to get realmaster unbanned?"
If I were in the staff's shoes neither realmaster or kuba would be unbanned. They spammed worlds which made the game unplayable. They even cost EE money for wasting the bandwidth.

Boy, that doesnt mean that rm and seb would spam worlds again. since its a long time ago, they shouldnt be mad at staff.

And you dont need evidence for eeeeeverything. If you want believe these facts or not. im not about to post screenshots, explain things to proove you wrong.

#32 2017-07-17 18:12:09

John

Octapousse wrote:

<snip>

Boy, that doesnt mean that rm and seb would spam worlds again. since its a long time ago, they shouldnt be mad at staff.

And you dont need evidence for eeeeeverything. If you want believe these facts or not. im not about to post screenshots, explain things to proove you wrong.

But they still did it..?

And if you don't provide evidence, how do you expect people to believe you? Phina has an amazing reputation. If you're not going to explain yourself why post? lmao

PW?scale=2

#33 2017-07-17 18:16:16

XxAtillaxX

Octapousse wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Octapousse wrote:

Phinarose went in my world and told me to leave EBE or she would ban me from EE. I barely can tell if NVD would allow that.

I doubt that, where's your evidence?

Here

I just asked Phinarose if that image is legitimate. She responded no.
Yeah, that's clearly fraudulent, created from one of your beloved private servers.

Not only does it not mention EBE at all, but Phinarose doesn't capitalize every time she speaks, rarely uses commas in chat. That's well known.
In addition, where's the * SYSTEM message indicating that she kicked him, in the middle of the conversation?

I'm not accepting images from you as evidence after this.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#34 2017-07-17 18:17:17

Octapousse
Banned

Emalton wrote:
Octapousse wrote:

<snip>

But they still did it..?

And if you don't provide evidence, how do you expect people to believe you? Phina has an amazing reputation. If you're not going to explain yourself why post? lmao

uh why are u one of those kind of ppl who always need proof for every ****.

#35 2017-07-17 18:19:27

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Even if I don't support Phina banning GiganticBeta and Ketter for hacking (They didn't hack, there are no source that they have hacked. I don't see it anywhere...), I still think she could be the best moderator. She comes online each day.

And you try to make her look bad and ugly, trying to ruin her reputation? You're making drama, so stop it, OP.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#36 2017-07-17 18:20:54

Octapousse
Banned

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Octapousse wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Octapousse wrote:

Phinarose went in my world and told me to leave EBE or she would ban me from EE. I barely can tell if NVD would allow that.

Here

Yeah, that's clearly fraudulent, created from one of your beloved private servers.

Not only does it not mention EBE at all, but Phinarose doesn't capitalize every time she speaks, rarely uses commas in chat. That's well known.
In addition, where's the * SYSTEM message indicating that she kicked him, in the middle of the conversation?

Well first of all, RM doesn't even know I put him on the chat

Secondly, this is from EE, not EBE

3rd: When you rejoin you dont see any *SYSTEM msgs. You gotta learn how ee works, buddy.

#37 2017-07-17 18:23:20, last edited by Michele (2017-07-17 18:23:40)

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Octapousse wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Octapousse wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Octapousse wrote:

Here

3rd: When you rejoin you dont see any *SYSTEM msgs. You gotta learn how ee works, buddy.

Why did you woot my post? I didn't say that I agree with you. You're making a drama.

EDIT: And yes I saw it, so do not try to hide it.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#38 2017-07-17 18:23:41

proficuous
Formerly terence

wow why would anyone want to be a moderator lol

#39 2017-07-17 18:25:19

Phinarose

I hate to say it but that "evidence" isn't me. Like previously mentioned I do not capitalize every first letter of a stentence and I do not use proper punctuation either. In general rhe grammar and sentence structure it too proper for it to be me.

WjoM2zh.png

Wooted by: (2)

#40 2017-07-17 18:26:58

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

See?

All you're doing, Octapousse, is making a drama. So, why not close it, and give it up and move on? I do not mean to be rude, but we players don't have the goal to dereputate moderators and admins like Phina. In fact, I think she was helpful with some peoples.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#41 2017-07-17 18:28:42

Octapousse
Banned

phinarose wrote:

I hate to say it but that "evidence" isn't me. Like previously mentioned I do not capitalize every first letter of a stentence and I do not use proper punctuation either. In general rhe grammar and sentence structure it too proper for it to be me.

Uh i got that scr from my buddy.

#42 2017-07-17 18:31:07

XxAtillaxX

Octapousse wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Octapousse wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Octapousse wrote:

Here

The lowest form of evidence beyond mere statements, and there's nothing to prove it's from Everybody Edits.
I'm entirely doubtful as someone who has known Phinarose for a long time, she doesn't speak like that in chat.

If there was a report where the chat was contained, then it'd be able to be reviewed by the administrators.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#43 2017-07-17 18:32:31, last edited by Phinarose (2017-07-17 18:33:19)

Phinarose

Sorry but it isn,t real because again I do not speak that that online.  Would make no sense that out of nowhere I would changed the way I speak when fhat has been how I have talked online for the past six years. Also I never act that way towards people so that  is another thing abnormal about it.

WjoM2zh.png

#44 2017-07-17 18:36:41

Octapousse
Banned

phinarose wrote:

Sorry but it isn,t real because again I do not speak that that online.  Would make no sense that out of nowhere I would changed the way I speak when fhat has been how I have talked online for the past six years. Also I never act that way towards people so that  is another thing abnormal about it.

Blame my buddy

#45 2017-07-17 18:39:16

Pingohits
Banned

Octapousse wrote:

And you dont need evidence for eeeeeverything. If you want believe these facts or not.

Octapousse wrote:

What you're implying right now is a statement without proof can be valid.

I simply cannot understand why you would believe this to be true. I bet you're "one of those kind of ppl" who clicks on a link to some **** "science" article, and moments after you're telling everyone NASA found turtle fossils on the moon. It's a scientific article, so shouldn't it be true no matter what??

You seem to be annoyed Emalton wants proof for your comments. Maybe it's because they seem far-fetched and preposterous, and coming from an account that joined today, as well as the lack of evidence for any of your remarks, I find it logical to ask for proof.

Considering your verbal tone and rationale, I assume you're still young and naive; too young and naive to argue coherently. You know you've made mistakes in this thread, but you haven't chalked up to acknowledge them. You've trapped yourself in the corner again, and you're blurting out nonsensical points and details in the likes of "blah blah blah, I'm right and you're wrong!"

You're probably going to dismiss this post as another "attack". I understand why you would do that. But maybe, maybe if you learn how to be mature and admit to your faults, the community will forgive you.

791mAP8.png

#46 2017-07-17 18:49:31

Octapousse
Banned

Pingohits wrote:
Octapousse wrote:

And you dont need evidence for eeeeeverything. If you want believe these facts or not.

Octapousse wrote:

What you're implying right now is a statement without proof can be valid.

I simply cannot understand why you would believe this to be true. I bet you're "one of those kind of ppl" who clicks on a link to some **** "science" article, and moments after you're telling everyone NASA found turtle fossils on the moon. It's a scientific article, so shouldn't it be true no matter what??

You seem to be annoyed Emalton wants proof for your comments. Maybe it's because they seem far-fetched and preposterous, and coming from an account that joined today, as well as the lack of evidence for any of your remarks, I find it logical to ask for proof.

Considering your verbal tone and rationale, I assume you're still young and naive; too young and naive to argue coherently. You know you've made mistakes in this thread, but you haven't chalked up to acknowledge them. You've trapped yourself in the corner again, and you're blurting out nonsensical points and details in the likes of "blah blah blah, I'm right and you're wrong!"

You're probably going to dismiss this post as another "attack". I understand why you would do that. But maybe, maybe if you learn how to be mature and admit to your faults, the community will forgive you.

I am not telling you and i am not pleasing you to believe what i am saying. Guess what. Game Discussion. We are here to discuss what makes me feel disturbed about phinarose. Emalton is one of these ppl who needs proof to believe something. Idc if you believe it or not.

#47 2017-07-17 18:58:51

Octapousse
Banned

Btw does anybody here need proof that i am a human? Any proof that i didnt hack this forum account? Any proof that i created this topic? Even this post? I dont think you believe me without proofs.

#48 2017-07-17 19:09:09

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

phinarose I know the rules but I think you as a strong mod. I like kira when he modded by nou. EEjesse is not so strong as you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile will you plz unban RM? I like him very much. If you so like a few months later, I ask 1 of the admins to demod you. I like loukas and we learn English in the game.

#49 2017-07-17 19:33:41, last edited by Gosha (2017-07-17 20:23:41)

Gosha

Octapousse wrote:

Btw does anybody here need proof that i am a human? Any proof that i didnt hack this forum account? Any proof that i created this topic? Even this post? I dont think you believe me without proofs.

We don't need these proofs because we don't care about you

But you on the other hand you are trying to ruin phina's reputation
And we don't believe you without any valid proofs

#50 2017-07-17 19:38:51, last edited by RailMat (2017-07-17 19:47:06)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Tomahawk1500399134668491

Board footer