Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-15 15:01:01

Muftwin

To those of us who think EE is going to die

As someone who has been known to be ahead of the meta for all of our favorite smiley face game, I have found out some new information you might want to hear. I have been talking to a certain someone for awhile now, and what they can do may just be enough to not only save the game, but to cause it to become one of the most popular games of all time. Not even NVD knows about this secret, but it doesn't matter. I am here with the insider information. It is coming in a few sentences because im stalling so you all are prepared for this. I bet the suspense is absolutely crucifying. Your all thinking right now "Save everybody edits? This guy knows whats up. I better take note of this." So, to that I respond with the big announcement that... Jesus is going to have his second coming where he rises from his grave to make some edits to the Bible. You see Jesus has been watching this game go down from heavens for a long time. Infact, he has been a player since late 2012. It is thought that one of his maps is even planned for a future campaign. Jesus loves the idea that everyone can edit, because its a sign of goodwill. Also he loved that we named the ability "god mode" after his father. So anyways  for entertaining him for these years, he's decided its finally time to come out and return the favor to a worthy cause. following this post is a sneak peek at some of the new passages of the Bible. I don't know when this is going to happen but at this rate it should be before unity. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Proverbs 3:6
In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your dot paths straight.

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God to fix exploits and traps.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first his win zone and his trophy block, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will give you the multi-jump effect and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has a daily log in bonus of its own.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have the protection effect forever.

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like levitating smileys; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

John 1:1 
In the beginning was the Block, and the Block was with God, and the Block was God.

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

#2 2017-07-15 15:04:10

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Re: To those of us who think EE is going to die

We'll see 'bout it

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#3 2017-07-15 17:28:54

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

I laughed as soon as you said jesus. Also that you still believe in that fairy tale.

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

Wooted by:

#4 2017-07-15 17:35:41

Anatoly

Yeah, lets create an EE Bibel

1:1 Moderators are given power by god, but do not misuse the powers god gave to you, or be judged!

1:2 The owner of the game should be active, or be removed by god himself!

1:3 ...

#5 2017-07-15 17:47:27

Master1

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

I laughed as soon as you said jesus. Also that you still believe in that fairy tale.

why would you try and start **** on an obvious joke topic

pretty dujmb TBH

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#6 2017-07-15 18:46:12

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

EE can't die so long as there's people left to complain about how it's dying.

They're still annoying though. Cheer up, nubs.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#7 2017-07-15 19:05:36

Bimps

#8 2017-07-16 08:28:20

Que Pinche Onda
Banned

No the only fairy tale that yall should stop believing is is the one about EE coming back to life

#9 2017-07-16 12:24:31

Minimania
Moderation Team

Que Pinche Onda wrote:

No the only fairy tale that yall should stop believing is is the one about EE coming back to life

Then how come you just barely joined the fan forum of a clearly dying game?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Minimania1500204271668142

Board footer