Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-02-21 08:13:55

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Energy to Gem Conversion

Xfrogman43 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

(gold membership is a joke, unless you want support the game but that is real $$$s not free gems

? you can use gems from daily/contest to buy gm

why tho
its a waste tbh

you were saying it costs money to buy gems for gm, im saying it doesnt.

No I mean
ugh
Saving up gems for a GM is a stupid idea and buying them is the only viable option

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#27 2018-02-21 09:06:59

peace

John wrote:

Many players who are older have nothing to spend their energy on, I have around 80 worlds consisting of only 300x300 and 200x400. Even if the energy to gem conversion was insane I am sure people would prefer to spend their energy getting gems instead of getting more worlds.

New players can also get things they really want from the classic tab too which is also good.

Thoughts?

yes iwaant this as fo rnow i hav ebought EVERYTHING and all classics curently having a year and some months GM for,m blackfriday im only missing diamond and bigspender but i think you should unlock thi sability by being an old player and/or active and you should have loads of items already and i would do 1K energy>1 gem its a hard wait for 1K energy if 2:30 min 2500 mins for a gem... gems should be convetable too to energy later stages.... but that should be calculat-.. nvm dont convert gems to energy

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#28 2018-02-21 11:22:32

Xfrogman43

TaskManager wrote:

Saving up gems for a GM is a stupid idea and buying them is the only viable option

but why

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

#29 2018-02-22 04:35:28

soniiiety

Xfrogman43 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

but why

actually we shouldn't have to pay for anything in game with real money, we should just have ads on the ee forums and ee game site, and make everything else easier, plus on ee why not make it that, you have to watch and ad for max energy or for 500 or 200, and then for gems you can get 2 or 1 every ad you watch,

and master1 you post should be downwooted, just like the crazy impossible worlds you make, it will also prove that you tyr to reach impossible goals and you might be a psychopath if you take the test at the doctors or online.

my whole family are, and it the reason for afk people and ignorers etc, you can also watch a documentary about it and search it up on google, please every be educated on this.

Wooted by: (2)

#30 2018-02-22 08:46:16

Xfrogman43

soniiiety wrote:

we should just have ads on the ee forums and ee game site,

ee forums isnlt linked to ee game in any way except as a way to communicate. also ads are dumb

#31 2018-02-22 15:02:46

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Xfrogman43 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

but why

Cause even 1 month costs enough to take you a long while before you save up the gems to afford it. If we put contests aside
Not worth it imo

i8SwC8p.png

#32 2018-02-22 19:58:11

Xfrogman43

TaskManager wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

but why

Cause even 1 month costs enough to take you a long while before you save up the gems to afford it. If we put contests aside
Not worth it imo

but you're saying its the ONLY viable option. I guess you just have zero patience. You say its trash (kind of is imo) but saying that spending money to get it is the only viable option is false.

#33 2018-02-22 20:23:46

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Xfrogman43 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

but why

Not worth it imo

but you're saying its the ONLY viable option. I guess you just have zero patience. You say its trash (kind of is imo) but saying that spending money to get it is the only viable option is false.

as in, you would only want to buy GM if you want to support the game and you would do that with $$$s. doing it with free gems just does not make sense for me, it's too useless. and takes quite longer than 1 month, to save up for 1 month of GM. maybe im impatient indeed. but id rather waste 50 saved up gems on a namechange than on GM, which i did

i8SwC8p.png

#34 2018-02-22 20:53:35, last edited by Xfrogman43 (2018-02-22 20:54:03)

Xfrogman43

TaskManager wrote:

but id rather waste 50 saved up gems on a namechange than on GM, which i did

ok fair enough, didnt take other things people would rather buy into account. namechange is better than GM if you really want a name change. but it would also be faster to buy gems to get name change //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

yeah the 1month GM taking more than 1 month worth of gems is dumb but i dont think they would do that

#35 2018-02-23 15:49:24

peace

TaskManager wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

but why

Not worth it imo

as in, you would only want to buy GM if you want to support the game and you would do that with $$$s. doing it with free gems just does not make sense for me, it's too useless. and takes quite longer than 1 month, to save up for 1 month of GM. maybe im impatient indeed. but id rather waste 50 saved up gems on a namechange than on GM, which i did

1 month gm is just 13 gems and there could still be an option to buy them wiht real $$ or €€

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1519397364696606

Board footer