Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-07-16 20:01:30

Bimps

Re: Ownership of EE

Kaleb wrote:
BEE wrote:

I would actually like to have a discussion about this.

NVD has shown no interest in owning the game any more, from what I can tell. I do hope this is wrong and NVD comes and posts on this thread saying the opposite, but until then, let's assume this.

Will we wake up one day and EE will be gone, or is someone going to step up to the plate? Will NVD allow this?

I think this is important to discuss for the future of EE. I know I'm not around much, but this game holds a special place in my heart.

This is a topic that affects us all as a community and I believe it is a decision that should not be made behind closed doors.

No low effort posts, please, I would like some actual discussion.

It's actually quite normal for an owner of a multiplayer platform game to be inactive every now and then (inactive means you only see hem what maybe a few times a year) because typically they have a lot of things to do; work, papers, stocks, etc. And while NVD has been gone, what a mere month is nothing, WE HAVE IT TOO GOOD GUYS, JUST THINK ABOUT  IN THE PAST YEAR WE HAVE HAD MORE OFTEN UPDATES THEN WE HAVE EVER HAD... AND NOW SINCE THE UPDATES ARE NOT HAPPENING S FREQUENTLY AND NOW THAT THE OWNER HAS BEEN GONE FOR ONLY A MONTH... we... We... We became irritated and use to the new dreading updates, so for every stupid person thinking of changing ownership because they have been gone for 1 dam MONTH then you need a reality check, life does not revolve around you or anyone else, so just be patient and thankful a game that was suppose to die a year ago is still here by a miracle. Goodbye handheads.

no

Wooted by: (3)

#27 2017-07-16 20:24:45

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Bimps wrote:
Kaleb wrote:
BEE wrote:

NVD has shown no interest in owning the game any more, from what I can tell. I do hope this is wrong and NVD comes and posts on this thread saying the opposite, but until then, let's assume this.

Will we wake up one day and EE will be gone, or is someone going to step up to the plate? Will NVD allow this?

I think this is important to discuss for the future of EE. I know I'm not around much, but this game holds a special place in my heart.

This is a topic that affects us all as a community and I believe it is a decision that should not be made behind closed doors.

It's actually quite normal for an owner of a multiplayer platform game to be inactive every now and then (inactive means you only see hem what maybe a few times a year) because typically they have a lot of things to do; work, papers, stocks, etc. And while NVD has been gone, what a mere month is nothing, WE HAVE IT TOO GOOD GUYS, JUST THINK ABOUT  IN THE PAST YEAR WE HAVE HAD MORE OFTEN UPDATES THEN WE HAVE EVER HAD... AND NOW SINCE THE UPDATES ARE NOT HAPPENING S FREQUENTLY AND NOW THAT THE OWNER HAS BEEN GONE FOR ONLY A MONTH... we... We... We became irritated and use to the new dreading updates, so for every stupid person thinking of changing ownership because they have been gone for 1 dam MONTH then you need a reality check, life does not revolve around you or anyone else, so just be patient and thankful a game that was suppose to die a year ago is still here by a miracle. Goodbye handheads.

no

what does "no" mean?

Wooted by:

#28 2017-07-16 20:47:18

Gosha

Kaleb wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Kaleb wrote:
BEE wrote:

no

what does "no" mean?

It means that he doesn't agree with you
It's so obvious!!

#29 2017-07-16 20:49:06

Bimps

Kaleb wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Kaleb wrote:
BEE wrote:

no

what does "no" mean?

it means nvd is not a good owner and the dev team isnt good

#30 2017-07-16 21:23:58

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Bimps wrote:
Kaleb wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Kaleb wrote:
BEE wrote:

no

what does "no" mean?

Boo hoo, there are a lot of whining now...

Can't we just reach an agreement?

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#31 2017-07-16 21:24:57

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Michele wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Kaleb wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Kaleb wrote:

no

what does "no" mean?

stop

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#32 2017-07-16 21:46:14, last edited by Bimps (2017-07-16 21:47:11)

Bimps

Michele wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Kaleb wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Kaleb wrote:

no

what does "no" mean?

what do you want to agree on?

edit: agree instead of agreement

#33 2017-07-16 23:06:55

Kikikan

Kaleb wrote:
BEE wrote:

The first sentence is only true if that game is a huge one, and owned by a large company.. Here, the EE staff compared to other multiplayer games' staff is tiny. Basically almost no paperwork is required to run this game. If it was, Nou couldn't have released new updates either, and couldn't have communicated with us  because of the "paperwork". Also, if something came up in NVD's life, he could've told us. I mean it's not hard to write a post saying "I'm busy with life", or if he couldn't write a post, he could've asked other admins to let us know why he is offline. Not knowing NVD's disappearence's reason is the reason why this whole drama is happening right now, and it will keep on going until we'll know where he is. (BTW Atilla told on the forums and on Discord more or less what's going on)

#34 2017-07-17 02:00:18

I haven't visited this place in like years

What happened to the entire Steam integration thingie?

#35 2017-07-17 02:08:32

kubapolish
Banned
Website

0176 wrote:

ee is dead

there is no hope
there is nothing

Wooted by:

#36 2017-07-17 02:38:16

Xfrogman43

0176 wrote:

that was never a thing

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#37 2017-07-17 02:44:36

ParadoxInTheVoid

Xfrogman43 wrote:
0176 wrote:

that was never a thing

I think they are referring to EE being redone on Unity and put onto the Steam store. This was a thing that people thought could happen, maybe.

signature.png

#38 2017-07-17 03:02:31

Xfrogman43

ParadoxInTheVoid wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
0176 wrote:

that was never a thing

I think they are referring to EE being redone on Unity and put onto the Steam store. This was a thing that people thought could happen, maybe.

can you provide evidence?
that was never a thing either

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#39 2017-07-17 10:32:53

LukeM
Website

Xfrogman43 wrote:
ParadoxInTheVoid wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
0176 wrote:

that was never a thing

can you provide evidence?
that was never a thing either

Im sure that there was some image / video of a half finished unity client at some point... Probably in that hints and leaks thing

#40 2017-07-17 11:35:39, last edited by Gosha (2017-07-17 11:36:04)

Gosha

#41 2017-07-17 16:10:08

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Did EEJesse send you that? Did he tell you when will that update come out? It looks to me like the gameplay is 100% done, just need more touches on the lobby page, etc.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#42 2017-07-17 17:08:24

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Kikikan wrote:
Kaleb wrote:
BEE wrote:

The first sentence is only true if that game is a huge one, and owned by a large company.. Here, the EE staff compared to other multiplayer games' staff is tiny. Basically almost no paperwork is required to run this game. If it was, Nou couldn't have released new updates either, and couldn't have communicated with us  because of the "paperwork". Also, if something came up in NVD's life, he could've told us. I mean it's not hard to write a post saying "I'm busy with life", or if he couldn't write a post, he could've asked other admins to let us know why he is offline. Not knowing NVD's disappearence's reason is the reason why this whole drama is happening right now, and it will keep on going until we'll know where he is. (BTW Atilla told on the forums and on Discord more or less what's going on)

All of that is besides the point I was trying to achieve... This game was big, what maybe 5 years ago, but big game or small game, big population or small population doesn't necessarily mean more updates and owners being more active, you all better be GRATEFUL THAT SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING FOR THIS GAME BAUGHT IT AND OWNS IT, because me... unlike you all that are apparently not tadellous to change, am patient enough and understand that running a mere game is a responsibility AMONG OTHER RESPOSIBILITIES, there can be circumstances or just an agenda an Owner can forego. So stop your beginning please. We have been very spoiled over these past years with NVD and NOU and the recent staff during that period. Just be patient, Just be understanding, AND Just stop whining pls... Godam.

#43 2017-07-17 19:26:52

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Michele wrote:

Did EEJesse send you that? Did he tell you when will that update come out? It looks to me like the gameplay is 100% done, just need more touches on the lobby page, etc.

That link is a few months old, it's not a recent update. It is the most progress we have ever seen had on unity though.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#44 2017-07-17 21:44:02

skullz17

Kaleb wrote:
Kikikan wrote:
Kaleb wrote:
BEE wrote:

All of that is besides the point I was trying to achieve... This game was big, what maybe 5 years ago, but big game or small game, big population or small population doesn't necessarily mean more updates and owners being more active, you all better be GRATEFUL THAT SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING FOR THIS GAME BAUGHT IT AND OWNS IT, because me... unlike you all that are apparently not tadellous to change, am patient enough and understand that running a mere game is a responsibility AMONG OTHER RESPOSIBILITIES, there can be circumstances or just an agenda an Owner can forego. So stop your beginning please. We have been very spoiled over these past years with NVD and NOU and the recent staff during that period. Just be patient, Just be understanding, AND Just stop whining pls... Godam.

What are you, **** kaleb the missionary for the church of nvd? Why are you talking about being grateful? The game is still here by a "miracle"? No one is gonna reward you in the afterlife for this. This is a very sad attitude. And what the hell is this "big population or small population doesn't necessarily mean more updates and owners being more active". Do you not remember that a huge reason EE has declined so much is because it went a year without updates? It might be that no one has a definite answer to make the game grow, but we sure as hell know what's gonna make it die. Also, you don't seem to understand the situation, seeing as you think NVD not logging into EE for 1 month is the only reason we want to change ownership.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by: (2)

#45 2017-07-17 21:52:53

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

skullz17 wrote:

What are you, **** kaleb the missionary for the church of nvd? Why are you talking about being grateful? Why are you talking about being grateful? The game is still here by a "miracle"? No one is gonna reward you in the afterlife for this.

Calm down. I get his point. I agree with him, that we should be thankful this game is alive even after six whole years. But, yes, I do agree that he's kind of missing the point of this  topic.

Wooted by:
N1KF1500324773668421

Board footer