Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-10 15:43:57, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-07-10 16:05:32)

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Fdoou is back

He threatened to hack me, and after a while i started having strange problems...

i'm suddenly logging out because i'm in another world, but I'm not even in another world, it happened in ice cave...

http://imgur.com/a/o1s4K

(Album may be disorganized... so please read from the center, then to botton and then to top...)

P.s if you're accusing of me giving info to him: first of all i didn't give him info. secondly he claimed he has ketter account, which isn't true...

EDIT: how do i change my pass? I have email, but that email doesn't corrispond to my outlook account or something like this...

--

Sorry to double post, it is unrelated to first but he managed to see through ELEIZEBETH's pass:

http://imgur.com/a/p0lTS

After 2b55b5g left me forever, my game shattered around me. i was in a fit of rage. He managed to hack NOT only me, but also Eleizebeth's pass?!
What can we do?! If he continue like this, it's...!!

I'm pulling my hair, what can we do?! Megalamb didn't even help me!

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#2 2017-07-10 16:07:19

hummerz5

Re: Fdoou is back

don't double post. you had like thirteen minutes difference and things were very much related. (besides, if they weren't related, why would you put them in the same topic)

anyhow, merged your posts. And, I guess it's been a week since our last "omg there are hackers" thread so this should be refreshing

please note the only realistic way you get "hacked" is not by magical forces; simply don't share your password or use sketchy bots/clients

#3 2017-07-10 16:22:45

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

hummerz5 wrote:

don't double post. you had like thirteen minutes difference and things were very much related. (besides, if they weren't related, why would you put them in the same topic)

anyhow, merged your posts. And, I guess it's been a week since our last "omg there are hackers" thread so this should be refreshing

please note the only realistic way you get "hacked" is not by magical forces; simply don't share your password or use sketchy bots/clients

i simply don't want to offend you, but I did not share my account Ketter. All of my friends list was deleted: i thought he was scoffing but it's true. Also, he guessed eleiziebeth's pass... don't you think it's strange? however he didn't get hacked.. though I did. I didnt share account.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#4 2017-07-10 16:24:14

HeyNK

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/hunter2

I normally don't promote this website, but i think this might be worth a read for someone of your caliber https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Are you the new resident sonieety?

#5 2017-07-10 16:27:48

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

HeyNK wrote:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/hunter2

I normally don't promote this website, but i think this might be worth a read for someone of your caliber https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Are you the new resident sonieety?

Um, I am not Sonieety, what makes you think i'm like him? I don't even know him that well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#6 2017-07-10 16:30:01

sapizza
Website

Dude you can just change email.
Ask a mod to change your email then problem solved lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Pizza is love, Pizza is life.
FluxBB bbcode test
Thanks Bluecloud for the profile picture&signature.

#7 2017-07-10 16:42:33, last edited by Michele (2017-07-10 16:43:48)

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

sapizza wrote:

Ask a mod to change your email then problem solved lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

The problem is that my sister is using a email... i only want to change password, but i don't have the exact same email as KETTER's email. I only am requesting password change. i don't think the other email would be fine for me though, so I have to make a difficult choice...

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#8 2017-07-10 16:46:22

sapizza
Website

Michele wrote:
sapizza wrote:

The problem is that my sister is using a email... i only want to change password, but i don't have the exact same email as KETTER's email. I only am requesting password change...

You can either ask for password change or ask for email change, just go ask mod.
(I changed email for my account and alt, I'm sure that the mods will listen to your request)

Pizza is love, Pizza is life.
FluxBB bbcode test
Thanks Bluecloud for the profile picture&signature.

#9 2017-07-10 16:57:05

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Look, fdoou framed me. He framed/tricked megalamb into banning ketter's account for no reason, and ketter is my creator. Yet he bans ketter?!

Why did he trick him?!

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#10 2017-07-10 16:59:48

HeyNK

did you even read my post?

#11 2017-07-10 17:01:51

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

HeyNK wrote:

did you even read my post?

Yes, I did, that meme... but i was a bit angered that megalamb banned ketter's account for no reason. I told him that KETTER is my account. I'm the original creator... i created HIM 6/7 years ago. then he misunderstands me and bans him? This is not so fair...

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#12 2017-07-10 17:58:56

Kirby

Michele wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

i simply don't want to offend you, but I did not share my account Ketter. All of my friends list was deleted: i thought he was scoffing but it's true. Also, he guessed eleiziebeth's pass... don't you think it's strange? however he didn't get hacked.. though I did. I didnt share account.

i could've SWORN your forum sig used to say "owner of the shared account 'ketter'!"

Kirby1499705936667234

Board footer