Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-29 20:14:33, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-06-30 02:09:08)

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Welcome to hacking website! (Do not try this)

snip

---

On-topic: What I said above was offtopic. I found this site to be distrubing. Someone exposed a link to that snip website. In that website, there was the game like we always know, EE, but there was something injected into that game. The creator injected hacks into that games, allows you do to things like above. When that certain person called MCFX posted that link, I was curious so I checked it out, but after immediately realizing it was for hacking this game, I closed the tab immediately. I did not even log in, nothing else like this.

But I thought I'd post this here, in case you guys didn't know. This site was posted on snip. I am starting to panick: what if someone exposed that hacked website to everyone? What if everyone started to hack? What if moderators cannot handle this?

This is where the problems lie: Moderators and admins knows about this snip, that hacking site, but they are unable to patch that. Hacks are always patched, but this time they are unable to because when they attempt to patch that hack, the hacks also get updated to latest version. I'm so worried about this.

This is why we want to discuss about this hacking website. What can we do? Can we really hope that with Unity update, that hacking website will stop working? Can we really do something to stop this madness? Can't we even find at least a weakness for that website, like every hacking site do?! I'm getting a bit troubled into it. Phinarose knows about it, but when I told her when will Unity version of this game will come, or if Unity's coming can fix this problem, she didn't reply and then she left.

Look, for the record, I did not use the hacking website, otherwise some of you would post that I was hacking. Please, promise me that you won't accuse me of hacking? I don't want to have an misunderstanding, so bear with me, please. I beg of you. I'm a bit scared, but I had to post, since I found nothing similar to this.

P.S. For your information, I am not adversiting it. I am trying to warn everyone who doesn't know about this hack site. It is with my safety that I post it, so that users like you won't exploit that site.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2017-06-29 20:21:01

Abelysk

Re: Welcome to hacking website! (Do not try this)

Yes

Wooted by:

#3 2017-06-29 20:41:03

Mieaz

do these hackers steal my acc?

ee & eeforums gibs me depression

#4 2017-06-29 20:48:21

Gosha

Mieaz wrote:

do these hackers steal my acc?

no
but i am sure they will someday
nothing is stopping them

btw i am not sure they are able to do it yet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 2017-06-29 20:51:40

Mieaz

Gosha wrote:

no
nothing is stopping them

btw i am not sure they are able to do it yet tongue

what???????????? what do you mean?

#6 2017-06-29 21:00:35, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-06-30 02:10:17)

Gosha

Mieaz wrote:
Gosha wrote:

no
nothing is stopping them

btw i am not sure they are able to do it yet tongue

what???????????? what do you mean?

I mean some players use snip client all the time
they can just change something in the client and noone will notice

that change can grab your email and password and send it to their server
People don't even understand why hacking clients are bad

#7 2017-06-29 21:02:09

Mieaz

Ahh so they can only hack the account I am using?

#8 2017-06-29 21:21:12

HeyNK

If you log in to that client, the website reads your mind and steals all your other emails/passes you've used in the past. Stay safe everyone.

#9 2017-06-29 21:29:56

Gosha

Mieaz wrote:

They are too stupid to create something bigger than that ;P

#10 2017-06-29 22:28:52, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-06-30 02:13:01)

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

HeyNK wrote:

If you log in to that client, the website reads your mind and steals all your other emails/passes you've used in the past. Stay safe everyone.

Nice lie.

Gosha wrote:
Mieaz wrote:

no, you are

Michele the entire existence of your post is useless, there is no real "hack" on snip.
Kicking yourself or everyone is way too easy to do and exists for almost since EE begun, thanks to bots and other systems.

snip is a nice tool to exploit EE, but it's definetely not a hack.

Also I analyzed the entire swf, there is nothing about stealing accounts, but for sure USE an alt if you don't want to get banned.
(Trivia: snip is patchable, but no admin is gonna do it: showpath and jesse use snip, and there is quite some proof of the occurence)

mod strikethrough: I apologize for the potential extravagance but this user has forgone any authority over malware per their past actions -hz5

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#11 2017-06-29 22:29:10

Notcarksss

Gosha wrote:
Mieaz wrote:

Who tf are you calling stupid, 1) We can do that whenever but we aren't stupid enough to do so,
2) We only made these hacks for people who think that EE has lost it's way in recent events. Stealing people's accounts is something we want to prevent.

YqrOV8L.png
?type=online&name=Notcarksss ?type=energy&name=Notcarksss
?type=loginstreak&name=Notcarksss ?type=itemsbought&name=Notcarksss
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

Wooted by:

#12 2017-06-29 23:03:38, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-06-30 02:16:57)

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

marcoantonimsantos wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

Nice lie.

Gosha wrote:
Mieaz wrote:

no, you are

Michele the entire existence of your post is useless, there is no real "hack" on snip .
Kicking yourself or everyone is way too easy to do and exists for almost since EE begun, thanks to bots and other systems.

snip is a nice tool to exploit EE, but it's definetely not a hack.

Also I analyzed the entire swf, there is nothing about stealing accounts, but for sure USE an alt if you don't want to get banned.
(Trivia: snip is patchable, but no admin is gonna do it: showpath and jesse use snip , and there is quite some proof of the occurence)

no, you still don't have permission to post the 'hacking site'

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#13 2017-06-29 23:18:49, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-06-30 02:15:52)

XxAtillaxX

This is truly pathetic, reminds me of 2008.
HEY GUYS DOWNLOAD MY 1337 CO0L H4x!!11 free download trainer.exe NOT A VIRUS (100% SAFE guarantee) by ~eLi8xsNiperM4n1337

I hope they do steal accounts and get them banned, these morons get what they deserve when they take the risk.
By the way, this client does have a backdoor, allowing anyone to make another person say stuff, which has resulted in several people being banned.

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

(Trivia: snip is patchable, but no admin is gonna do it: showpath and jesse use snip, and there is quite some proof of the occurence)

Yeah, no they don't. Where's your evidence?

(Trivia: marcoantonimsantos likes to steal accounts and distribute malware, and yet somehow he's still allowed on the forums!)

Michele wrote:

modsnip (yes there was a link)

You just did post a link... you aren't very bright, are you?

signature.png
*u stinky*

#14 2017-06-30 00:53:20

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

XxAtillaxX wrote:

You just did post a link... you aren't very bright, are you?

Same to zenron who posted a .txt file on the (now dead) EE Server which contains some alts and the link to the site.

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

#15 2017-06-30 01:57:25, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-06-30 02:16:35)

hummerz5

so I did some thinking

if these are the official forums, they shouldn't promote rule-breaking

so I'll go ahead and remove blatant directions on how to use this client and do the reprimanding and the lot

also

XxAtillaxX wrote:

(Trivia: marcoantonimsantos likes to steal accounts and distribute malware, and yet somehow he's still allowed on the forums!)

yeah really though. tbh why is there an "Illegal" warning? "Oh, you just threatened the legality of this website. Please come back in 24 hours." ?!

but anywho, locking

edit: some gruesome snipping

pls don't share this stuff thx

hummerz51498784245665976

Board footer