Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-05-29 19:03:16, last edited by realmaster42 (2017-05-29 19:04:26)

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Re: Guys! I HAVE BEEN HACKED!

@danielcool1: You should change your crew members rank permissions. Yesterday bluecloud was having fun clearing your worlds. Also, you weren't hacked. None of your profile worlds were deleted, only crew. Either you gave weakest crew rank, or somebody on the crew had a 3 character password (which those are the only passes weakest can get) and haxed.

1448 wrote:

Offtopic marcoantonimsantos post reply

That post was a joke, and:
2) he is a kid, but just pointing out some players of roblox (16+) DO play EE.
3) I did read the whole sentence, and that is what I meant. Meredith, if I'm not wrong, deleted every armorgames account back then in 2010-2011. Plus, trolling is basically removing children's enjoyment...
Ahhh, so much things people do on the internet. But something we can all agree: trolling is fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#27 2017-05-29 19:44:48

danielcool1
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

World Service is currently down at the moment while the archives are being migrated to another host, unfortunately.
Should be up and running again within this week, almost certainly including the contents of the aforementioned crew.

I'll let you know when it is. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Thank you XxAtillaxX //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2017-05-29 21:06:09

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

danielcool1 wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

World Service is currently down at the moment while the archives are being migrated to another host, unfortunately.
Should be up and running again within this week, almost certainly including the contents of the aforementioned crew.

Hey I've managed to login as weakest. I'm sure this was enough of a scare for him, I believe he won't hack anyone. If he still does tho, let me know and I'll delete all his new worlds.

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

Wooted by: (3)

#29 2017-05-29 22:58:57

Latif

marcoantonimsantos wrote:
danielcool1 wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

Hey I've managed to login as weakest. I'm sure this was enough of a scare for him, I believe he won't hack anyone. If he still does tho, let me know and I'll delete all his new worlds.

Fighting fire with fire, such amazing idea

Wooted by: (3)
Latif1496095137661769

Board footer