Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-20 03:49:55, last edited by Minisaurus (2017-05-20 06:05:30)

Minisaurus
Banned

Spread effect // Negative Spread effect

How it work:

° The player need to take a |Spread effect|, that will allow the player to obtain//remove whatever other effect to the players that have too a |Spread effect|.

- If someone with the Spread effect obtain/lose an effect, every player with the Negative Spread effect get that effect:
Removed If the player with the Spread effect obtain that effect.
Added If the player with the Spread effect lose that effect.

- Negative Spread effect, that work in reverse, if someone with the Negative Spread effect obtain/lose an effect, every other player with a |Spread effect| get that effect:
Removed If the player with the Negative Spread effect obtain that effect.
Added If the player with the Negative Spread effect lose that effect.

The player is only able to hold one of the |Spread effect| active, if the player obtain the other |Spread effect| the previous |Spread effect| get Replaced by the obtained |Spread effect|.

Only the player (And the people with access to commands) is able to remove the |Spread effect| from himself with the remove |Spread effect| block.

The players that do not have any |Spread effect| are not affected by it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do I mean when I write:
* |Spread effect| = That could be a normal Spread effect or a Negative Spread effect.
* effect = Whatever effect that is not a |Spread effect|.

Wooted by:

#2 2017-05-20 05:00:43, last edited by BuzzerBee (2017-05-20 07:15:30)

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Re: Spread effect // Negative Spread effect

<snip, don't quote the entire OP smh>

I'm sorry but I really dont understand what exactly the spread effect is doing...
Is it basically \like a global effect system?

Kaleb1495252843660374

Board footer