Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#51 2017-04-29 22:21:21

Nameless
Formerly HG
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,222

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

I would really appreciate it if my signature was 800*150. I don't plan on using a signature that doesn't match that size.

Offline

#52 2017-04-30 10:09:48

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

Hostage wrote:

hi, anatoly, i like the sig you made previously, but i don't think i like it enough to replace my current one. May you please make another one, but with kind of an retro- 80's theme, with pink-purple-ish and cyan themes? thanks. (make it trippy if possible)

Illsuion #1 (Colorized cyan, darkened)
Grid

0RBFKh9.png

HG wrote:

I would really appreciate it if my signature was 800*150. I don't plan on using a signature that doesn't match that size.

syvfvg3.png

#53 2017-04-30 17:46:25

Nameless
Formerly HG
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,222

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

AnatolyEE wrote:
HG wrote:

I would really appreciate it if my signature was 800*150. I don't plan on using a signature that doesn't match that size.

http://i.imgur.com/syvfvg3.png

I really liked the military theme, but the characters are way too colored. I think that a strong border would have looked better.

I made a modified version, where the military background stands out more, while still giving bigger relevance to my name.

Offline

#54 2017-04-30 19:12:16

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

HG wrote:

I really liked the military theme

Tried a function out in GIMP //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#55 2017-04-30 20:19:22

Hostage
Banned
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-06-02
Posts: 1,317
Website

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

Thanks! It's awesome!


35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

Offline

#56 2017-05-01 15:50:53, last edited by Anatoly (2017-05-01 15:55:15)

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

Updated OP!!!!

Hidden text

#57 2017-05-02 00:48:33

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,602

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

Can you make another one for me or upgrade it? Thanks also how are you guys  I'm bored and don't know what to do ima try use ee on iPad yay


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#58 2017-05-02 00:55:56, last edited by mrjawapa (2017-05-02 00:57:26)

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,298
Website

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

Tomahawk wrote:

Moreover, my name is next to every post I make - why would I also need a fancy graphic of it right below the post? Of all pictures to have in a sig, my own name is one of the least useful.

I usually only look at signatures to see who made the post. It's easier/quicker than pulling my eyes up to the top of the post.

lol 'cause backstory.



Make me one, please. No preference.

EDIT: I guess I should be polite


Looks like everything will be coming to an end soon.

Discord: mrjawapa#5123
Steam: mrjawapa
Twitter: @mrjawapa

Offline

#59 2017-05-02 13:42:38, last edited by Koya (2017-05-02 13:43:07)

Koya
Fabulous Design Team
From: The island with those Brits
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 6,287

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

Could you keep trying on mine, but make it clear I despise time travel.

I would make one like my avatar but I'm lazy.


Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Offline

#60 2017-05-02 18:16:30

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

soniiiety wrote:

Can you make another one for me or upgrade it? Thanks also how are you guys  I'm bored and don't know what to do ima try use ee on iPad yay

AWohaIg.gif

Koya wrote:

Could you keep trying on mine, but make it clear I despise time travel.

I would make one like my avatar but I'm lazy.

ujqSqil.png

MrJaWapa wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Moreover, my name is next to every post I make - why would I also need a fancy graphic of it right below the post? Of all pictures to have in a sig, my own name is one of the least useful.

I usually only look at signatures to see who made the post. It's easier/quicker than pulling my eyes up to the top of the post.

lol 'cause backstory.



Make me one, please. No preference.

EDIT: I guess I should be polite

I hadn't time to make one for you. My parents limitated my time on computer. I sometimes wish to leave without them and their **** rules. Btw. it's only the father limitating...

#61 2017-05-02 18:32:49, last edited by Myst (2017-05-02 18:34:33)

Myst
Guest

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

can you create a signature for me with green text and a "?" ?
the bg should be dark, but I don't want a black bg
and I'm not a racist //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

AnatolyEE wrote:

I am banned here? Use 2nd thread

I'm 99% sure this nobody will see your 2nd thread //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#62 2017-05-02 20:17:26

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,298
Website

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

Koya wrote:

Could you keep trying on mine, but make it clear I despise time travel.

I would make one like my avatar but I'm lazy.

What fonts are you using in your avatar?


Looks like everything will be coming to an end soon.

Discord: mrjawapa#5123
Steam: mrjawapa
Twitter: @mrjawapa

Offline

#63 2017-05-03 15:05:41

Koya
Fabulous Design Team
From: The island with those Brits
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 6,287

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

MrJaWapa wrote:
Koya wrote:

Could you keep trying on mine, but make it clear I despise time travel.

I would make one like my avatar but I'm lazy.

What fonts are you using in your avatar?

Mustardo and Budidaya (you can find both on dafont)


Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Offline

#64 2017-05-03 18:18:17

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

lcuiACv.png

#65 2017-05-03 19:35:07

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,909

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

Looks like Captcha

Offline

#66 2017-05-04 15:00:47

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

Gosha wrote:

Looks like Captcha

Well, I tried...

#67 2017-05-04 23:41:09

danielcool1
Member
From: U.S.A
Joined: 2016-01-13
Posts: 267
Website

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

Make me a signature please, I want to see what signature you will be making for me.


AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

Offline

#68 2017-05-06 16:11:31

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

danielcool1 wrote:

Make me a signature please, I want to see what signature you will be making for me.

AnnrjYL.png

Wooted by: (3)

#69 2017-05-16 23:03:18

danielcool1
Member
From: U.S.A
Joined: 2016-01-13
Posts: 267
Website

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

AnatolyEE wrote:
danielcool1 wrote:

Make me a signature please, I want to see what signature you will be making for me.

http://i.imgur.com/AnnrjYL.png

Kewl //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile


AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

Offline

#70 2017-05-17 17:24:30

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
From: ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 1,378
Website

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

Make me one please. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

Offline

#71 2017-05-17 19:59:11

Jorc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,328

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

some are really dope, i would like to have my new signature //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
just make size: 2560 x 1440. thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Offline

#72 2017-05-17 21:03:24

Nebula
Member
From: Minderia Forum
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,822
Website

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

>mfw when people request for signature while AnatolyEE is banned
Me? I don't care about my signature, and else.


Youtube Twitter
nebulapersonal.gif
Kudos to Raphe9000, Zoey2070, Filip2005, Nikko99 & HG

Offline

#73 2017-06-06 10:32:35

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

Make me one please. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

EEJoranasc wrote:

some are really dope, i would like to have my new signature //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
just make size: 2560 x 1440. thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Guys, both of you, I was banned, so I'll ask: Do you still need them? If yes, request again pls.

#74 2017-07-10 14:07:16, last edited by Anatoly (2017-07-10 14:24:34)

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

Bump. bcucxzh.png



I hope I won't be banned this time.






AUTHOR EDIT: I updated the topic

Wooted by:

#75 2017-07-23 18:14:53

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Anatoly's Signatures

bOW5iJJ.png

NOoWr1u.png

peace1565978600759174

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1573973644.6476 - Generated in 0.059 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.68 MiB (Peak: 1.94 MiB) ]