Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2017-03-11 21:15:58, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-03-11 21:24:25)

hummerz5

Re: Kira should not be a moderator

some things:
I merged dream topics

remember that trigger warnings are for language only. Other rules are still fully enforced

please try for quality discussion <3

also: don't mutate into some weird pitchfork mob. Normally threads after a particular user or group are frowned upon if they're antagonistic. However, if the subject has some sort of status, a thread is more acceptable. However, we should keep the use of this exception to a respectable limit. There's no sense in throwing around attacks on a person or attempting to campaign somehow. Express an argument, not inflamed emotions.

#52 2017-03-11 21:26:42, last edited by Myst (2017-03-11 21:27:14)

Myst

Jakub321 wrote:

2) http://image.prntscr.com/image/40d98b94 … fe6c44.png - Insanity insulted Kubapolish and he didn't get ban, because it's Dream's friend. When someone insults Insanity, they are getting ban asap.

maybe because this reason

CONTENT WARNING: reason, why
Wooted by:

#53 2017-03-11 21:37:31

sifter

omarabdulhaq wrote:

It DESERVES to have many posts because dream is a bad mod!

Give me a Very Good Reason with Very Good Arguments and I'll trust you that dream is really a bad mod.

EE is dead, and I just DEAL WITH IT

?type=online&name=sifter   ?type=energy&name=sifter   ?type=loginstreak&name=sifter   ?type=lastlogin&name=sifter

#54 2017-03-11 22:14:56, last edited by Myst (2017-03-11 22:22:27)

Myst

WTF......
ZDh8WU.gif

Wooted by: (3)

#55 2017-03-11 22:25:46

Raphe9000

Mysterion wrote:

WTF......

CONTENT WARNING: WTF

And...

more

They are also under both featured and open.

Wooted by:

#56 2017-03-11 22:33:16, last edited by Myst (2017-03-11 22:41:11)

Myst

Raphe9000 wrote:
Mysterion wrote:

WTF......

And...

and more

hacker

this guy
7796fe2821b34465a251d940120ec30c.png

+

spam bots

spam bot

=

it's seb or one of his friends
ecd0d236389949e39a1bacae1a053f14.png

#57 2017-03-11 22:54:27

sifter

Or someone who is blamming seb to be the hacker that is doing all of that.

?type=online&name=sifter   ?type=energy&name=sifter   ?type=loginstreak&name=sifter   ?type=lastlogin&name=sifter

#58 2017-03-11 23:09:53

Luka504

Ok i think whatever little hope I had that Dream would be a decent moderator has been thrown out the window.
Though who knows how long it will take for Nou to take any sort of initiative.
Im calling it right now as soon as Dream gets demoded he is gonna be spammed hardcore mode.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#59 2017-03-11 23:22:26

Kirby

Dream here. Quick post to answer all this needless drama that has been spreading for days now.
My name is Alex and I'm a law student near Bordeaux, France. Everybodyedits has always been a good hobby and I spent quite a lot of time on it, it has been a passion of mine that I could immerse myself in

Quite recently Nou gave me the task to help create campaigns, so I joined campaign team and tried my best to help them. I've always tried to be some kind of help to the community, creating worlds to keep it alive, helping my friends with different tasks. I realized that I was enjoying myself, I could have fun while helping the whole community by creating loads of levels, a perfect balance.

I'm going to respond to some of the recent concerns.

Minimisaurus/Minisaurio: We weren't always on good terms and you're the first one to shout it. Hell yeah, I even recognize I was rude to you. But you're forgetting something important here: You should  be able to judge yourself before judging others. You've not always been a clean boy either, people even nicknamed you “The EE jerk", perhaps you should think twice? I tried to make up with you for a while now, and all you did was ignore me going as far as insulting me. Don't say I was always rude to you, that is not true. You shouldn't let your personal vendetta against me take over your criticism, it's apparent you dislike me, okay, we get it,  but that doesn't make me a bad moderator. I haven't seen a single concrete argument from you yet. Prove me wrong?

Firecrackericebreak:

firecrackericebreak wrote:

"Seeing you is pi***ng me off"

firecrackericebreak wrote:

"It's my job to get you demoted"

I do not understand whether you are serious, or what decisions I have made to make you feel this way, but I hope if you have a chance to see how I moderate, you will change your mind.

MrJawapa wrote:

"Everyone thinks you're a joke. When I found out you were added to the staff, I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair. But what's even funnier is that you keep trying to act serious."

The first thing I thought was: "A joke writing a joke". If you think I’m one, so be it. Just know that I am trying my hardest to improve this game, whether it be by keeping a positive atmosphere by moderating, or adding fun campaigns for people to enjoy.

To the whole community: I'm not perfect, I know it more than anyone here, but I will stay true to this game and live up to your expectations, you can count on me. My job is to enforce the rules while keeping a nice general atmosphere in the game while being unbiased, I am also in charge of campaigns and I will try my best to keep them high quality.

Let’s have fun with this game instead of arguing over meaningless things. Let’s continue building fun levels for each other to play, instead of fighting every chance we get. Forums should reflect a group of passionate players.

Thank you for your patience

Dream.

#60 2017-03-11 23:26:23

Pingohits
Banned

Jakub321 wrote:

7) http://prnt.sc/eiq0rd - Mod is insulting Ninja in chinese language.

chinese!!?? CHINESE!!?? you racist, bigoted, dipwipe, how DARE you insult the chinese language? that is incorrect on so many different counts I don't even know when to start, you xenophobic nugget! consider yourself reported!

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (2)

#61 2017-03-11 23:30:28, last edited by N1KF (2017-03-11 23:32:12)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dream wrote:

My job is to enforce the rules while keeping a nice general atmosphere in the game while being unbiased

I think the main problem people have is that you've had a bad history of spreading a negative atmosphere (and is/was part of a group that still does). While I think people are overreacting, the concern is perfectly reasonable in my opinion.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by: (2)

#62 2017-03-11 23:32:05

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Preach it reverend.

#63 2017-03-11 23:58:28

sifter

Jakub321 wrote:

7) http://prnt.sc/eiq0rd - Mod is insulting Ninja in chinese language.

You didn't traduct it on google traductor to know that right?

#64 2017-03-12 00:15:34, last edited by Luka504 (2017-03-12 00:17:13)

Luka504

Tl:dr
- Im a good guy I help EE not die by making worlds and I like EE
- Minisaurus: You only hate me as a mod since we arent friends. Yes that's why.
- Fire: You hate me too? Well im just gonna hope you change your mind. Im the good guy here rite?
- Jawapa: If im a joke so are you. Also I want to make EE a better place I guess. Im still the good guy here rite?
- Im not perfect so I must be forgiven for every mistake I made while moderating.
- I dont want people talking trash about me so y'all should stop ,,arguing over meaningless things,,

Honestly this answer really feels like he is just trying to fix his awful reputation and to try to shoot down those who have a very negative opinion on him, namely Jawapa and Minisaurus, as well as trying to silence other haters by telling them not to argue over meaningless things.
But he doesn't realize that this is an important conversation questioning the Staffs competence regarding EEs moderation.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#65 2017-03-12 00:17:32

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Raphe9000 wrote:
Mysterion wrote:

WTF......

And...

Everybody Edits is changing how reality works! there are more players that like that level than the total amount of players in EE!!

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#66 2017-03-12 00:19:49

AsurcH

I really think you need stronger arguments while presenting yourself. People on the forums tend to have tunnel vision over things and I don't think this really would change anyone's opinion.

#67 2017-03-12 00:23:12

Firecrackericebreak
Website

#68 2017-03-12 00:28:49

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Kira wrote:

Just know that I am trying my hardest to improve this game, whether it be by keeping a positive atmosphere by moderating, or adding fun campaigns for people to enjoy.

10/10 couldn't ask for anything more.

Kira wrote:

I will stay true to this game and live up to your expectations, you can count on me.

So far, you're falling short. And to be honest, I don't think we should count on you. You've never given us a reason to. Being able to create nice worlds shouldn't be the criteria used to decide if you're able to be trusted.

Kira wrote:

My job is to enforce the rules while keeping a nice general atmosphere in the game while being unbiased, I am also in charge of campaigns and I will try my best to keep them high quality.

Glad to see we're finally getting answers. It still remains unanswered why you were selected to be a moderator. Especially since you are part of the reason Master1 was fired.

Kirby wrote:

Let’s have fun with this game instead of arguing over meaningless things. Let’s continue building fun levels for each other to play, instead of fighting every chance we get. Forums should reflect a group of passionate players.

I guess I'm willing to give you a chance. That's all I wanted when I started. I don't expect you to do very well, but I look forward to being proven wrong.

Good luck. Tread carefully.

"Beware, some people will sell you a dream and deliver a nightmare."

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#69 2017-03-12 00:49:28

Minisaurus
Banned

Hello Dream,
Don´t take me wrong, but I am not the one to who you need to regret for your faults.
You want others to listen your apology, you need to take in count something:
What you want contradicts what you deserve, don´t matter what, you are, and always has been mean as far as you want to be.

Dream wrote:

Quick post to answer all this needless drama that has been spreading for days now.

Its not a drama, even a verdict, what we are giving is our arguments and our commitment, is what you give to us, what you are for us.

Dream wrote:

To the whole community: I'm not perfect, I know it more than anyone here, but I will stay true to this game and live up to your expectations, you can count on me. My job is to enforce the rules while keeping a nice general atmosphere in the game while being unbiased, I am also in charge of campaigns and I will try my best to keep them high quality.

Don´t tell me that you are deploring your acts, because hypocrisy is what you give to us.
If you want to help with campaigns, you can do it like me, i had been helping with campaigns for always, helping to fix and find many problems of the campaigns, and i not claim any recognition for it, I do it for fun, to help EE, like everyone in the community, you can be one more, but not the only one, there is space more than a few into a closed group, is a tyranny and a lie think that you are the only one who know how to do a campaign.

Dream wrote:

My name is Alex and I'm a law student near Bordeaux, France. Every Body Edits has always been a good hobby and I spent quite a lot of time on it, it has been a passion of mine that I could immerse myself in

Don´t tell me what you are in your real life, its a game, and what you do in-game is what we see, and that is what matters.

Dream wrote:

Just know that I am trying my hardest to improve this game, whether it be by keeping a positive atmosphere by moderating

Do you say you changed, We had seen that you had not, and you can´t rebuttal your faults and future faults, you has done so much damage to some players and being mean so many times with everyone who disagrees with you, mocking and insulting anyone who gets in your way.
How you expect to hide your enormous despise for who disagree with you Dream, when you try to refute them even if they told the truth.

Dream wrote:

How we can have fun with the game if you go kicking people by no reason.
There is one of the much examples of your lack of empathy and tolerance: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=38466
You make a lot of players feel like into a nightmare, we don´t know when we will get kicked by a reason anyone understand but only you.

Dream wrote:

I will stay true to this game and live up to your expectations, you can count on me. My job is to enforce the rules while keeping a nice general atmosphere in the game while being unbiased.

We can´t expect more from you than what you had gave to us all these years, the reason of the many times you had got banned.
You don´t deserve for being moderator, because your behavior is one of the worst of the EE community.
I am not here to despise you Dream, as you can see, my only objetive is to keep this game community aware of your miscreant behavior.

There is a topic that can answer many of your questions: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=38394

Wooted by:

#70 2017-03-12 01:21:10

hummerz5

hey. we're sorta making a Dream megathread, I guess. I mean it's really all about "Dream is good" or "Dream is bad" in a moderation context. Everyone making their own thread for their own time in the spotlight would necessitate a subforum and let's not do that

I merged the "hi I'm dream and this is my response" with the "hi I don't want dream to have this role" topic

#71 2017-03-13 03:16:27, last edited by Minisaurus (2017-03-30 02:15:45)

Minisaurus
Banned

There is one of the many situation where Kira is causing troubles and abusing his power as a moderator:
I was only in the world, and i saw Kira told someone that he was going to ban him, and that count as a menace, so i told him to please don´t menace players, then he kicked me.

CONTENT WARNING: large and triggering

He is very mean and rude to me in the chat.

Usernames taken by this user: Kiraninja, Dream and Kira

Wooted by:

#72 2017-03-13 09:17:52

Abelysk

*Stabs Dream with 1000 knives*

*Dream retaliates*

"DREAM DE-MOD ASAP"

#73 2017-03-13 15:28:16

Myst

Hidden text

pm Nvd please

#74 2017-03-14 20:52:21

Meowzilla2005

he is abusing his mod powers on me and he hates me for no reason i hate him //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

ab780ab53aa89905390e55db2039c91e.jpgWHAT A BURGER WITH A CANCEROUS TUMOR OH WOW! LOL IM BANNED! DO DOO DOD DO DO DOO LOTS OF PEOPLE EAT DOODOO DOOKY AND POOOOPPP WITH DUSTBUNNIES AND CHICKEN NUGGETS AND RAINING TOILETS OH YEAH BoIIIIIIIIII LOL

#75 2017-03-14 20:54:59, last edited by Myst (2017-03-14 20:55:14)

Myst

Meowzilla2005, we all know it

he will be demodded in a few weeks

Minisaurus1493080756656577

Board footer