Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: I officially hate Everybody Edits

Shy Guy Bros wrote:

Everyone is right, I do need to deal with it. But all in all, I'm not the only one who faces this problem.

I'll be sure to bring this up with the staff as soon as Chris is back in the game (which should hopefully be tomorrow). Hopefully, we can develop a system that rewards original levels and that allows you to weed out the minigame boxes/stairs/boss to code levels that I do agree have become a plague in this game lately.

Side note: Hate the players, not the game. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#27 Before February 2015

correiajoao

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Side note: Hate the players, not the game. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Exactly! EE is a nice game, but some of players are just a noob playing a great game!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#28 Before February 2015

Shinabi

Maybe every level that gets featured gets 5 gems //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Then people will try to be the best and get the featured level. Bye-bye boring levels!

#29 Before February 2015

BillyP

I'll admit that we are definitely in need of new material at this moment in time, though, as I've said, I'm sure the huge update will make up for this recent lack of updates. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#30 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

all i can say is is that if it annoys u so much dont play EE problem solved

#31 Before February 2015

FMaster

If you don't like some levels: don't play them.
If you don't like any level: make levels.
If you don't like making levels: don't make them.
If you don't like making levels or playing levels, don't play the game, because it's about that. Making and playing levels.

#32 Before February 2015

Chimi

Okay, about the universal chat, Is this possible? Does anyone besides TGT like this idea?

#33 Before February 2015

capasha

Better to create a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" for people that have beta or something. So we can thumb down boring worlds and thumb up fun worlds. And then sort them after good and bad worlds.
If it's going to work on registered it's going to be abused, because people can just register more accounts.

People always change name on their worlds till something interesting, and then you join and what do you see? Yes stairs and hookjumps.. Thats why a rate system would be good.

Last edited by doh (Mar 10 2011 3:29:19 pm)

#34 Before February 2015

Chimi

But a TON of people in EE (mostly those without chat and who aren't on the forums) like minigame maps. what about a preview? click a little button on the world's button on the list and the minimap will appear. Or somethin'.

#35 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Hate the player, not the game.

Wow, kind of an ironic idiom.

#36 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I like the preview idea. And I think that the featured levels tab or whatever is better than rating. Rating could be spammed but featured levels makes everyone try hard to make good levels. But what if many people make a level? Then you can't just tell by the owner who made it.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#37 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Lol, different I like your location.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#38 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Keep on topic TakoMan02. Stuff like that can be PMed to Different.

#39 Before February 2015

Vulcan

Yeah I make a lot of art levels (so there aren't any minigames)
I can see how it's boring and people wouldn't want to stay.

12-16 year olds don't really have the highest attention span.

#40 Before February 2015

PlasmaVirus

EE's about getting popular now? lolfail I play the game for fun, not so a bunch of smiley faces who like to draw pixel penises can worship me.

Shy Guy 142386241999013

Board footer