Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-02-07 00:06:10

Raphe9000

Re: Just LOL if you think Soccer (European football) > American Football

I'm too fat to play sports but not fat enough to watch them, so I really don't know.

#27 2017-02-07 00:14:19

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Tomahawk wrote:

I don't think you understand what a discussion is.

My point being that in a discussion you don't insist on your own opinion being superior without explaining why, and you don't say things like "just LOL if u think i value ur opinion" when someone else contributes.

Not that I don't appreciate you as a human being, but maybe stay away from Off-Topic and Debates if every thread you start is trash:
90349de869.png

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#28 2017-02-07 00:16:54

Insanity

Tomahawk wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

I don't think you understand what a discussion is.

My point being that in a discussion you don't insist on your own opinion being superior without explaining why, and you don't say things like "just LOL if u think i value ur opinion" when someone else contributes.

Not that I don't appreciate you as a human being, but maybe stay away from Off-Topic and Debates if every thread you start is trash:

hey how are you

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#29 2017-02-07 00:25:15

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Insanity wrote:

hey how are you

hey im good thanks for asking

905e66872b.jpg

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#30 2017-02-07 00:29:04, last edited by Insanity (2017-02-07 00:30:00)

Insanity

Tomahawk wrote:
Insanity wrote:

hey how are you

hey im good thanks for asking

https://i.imgsafe.org/905e66872b.jpg

sik post

QpZ5PmT.jpg

want some ice

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#31 2017-02-07 02:48:29

Onjit
Website

australian handegg is better than american handegg

:.|:;

#32 2017-02-07 04:20:03

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Technically Soccer (European football) > American Football because Soccer is World wide competition and American Football is not. Just like the Olympics is.
However Football in America is one of the greatest traditions/ celebrations we have like Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Now which one is most sexist? I'm not touching on that.

#33 2017-02-07 04:34:15

Evilbunny

Hacked wrote:

Technically Soccer (European football) > American Football because Soccer is World wide competition and American Football is not

>implying the rest of the world is better than America
e8d598388beeebb447a5cca3da2dbb94.jpg

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#34 2017-02-07 04:38:14

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Evilbunny wrote:
Hacked wrote:

Technically Soccer (European football) > American Football because Soccer is World wide competition and American Football is not

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/60 … 2dbb94.jpg

Usually, when the U.S. has some weird preference it just make things less convenient for the rest of the world.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#35 2017-02-07 10:09:17

Emma333

Insanity wrote:
football(nsfw)

vs.

seems like a hard decision

Trash party vs Sportswomen, indeed no hard decision.

Pm me with anything math related please

#36 2017-02-07 10:54:44

Hostage
Banned
Website

why did you all get baited so **** hard when we all know insanity is a **** troll

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

Wooted by:

#37 2017-02-07 21:51:09

Pingohits
Banned

Hostage wrote:

why did you all get baited so **** hard when we all know insanity is a **** troll

maybe we are under such immense levels of irony, we take the bait in lieu of pointing out the obvious

maybe we are not the fools we think we are, but maybe no one is the fool

we have evolved to such cryptic states of emotional response nothing can be determined anymore, and such is life

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (2)

#38 2017-02-08 00:30:10

Bimps

Hostage wrote:

because it's fun talking to sane

#39 2017-02-08 05:48:40, last edited by Doodle (2017-04-10 23:10:43)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Evilbunny wrote:
Hacked wrote:

Im not implying that. Everything America cherishes is not better than the rest of the world. Just because Soccer and the Olympics is greater than American football doesn't mean the rest of the world is greater than America. Its just a sport. It's not like our beloved constitution or Bill of Rights that gives us our freedom, which i personaly believe is one of the most advanced government system for citizens.

Pingohits wrote:
Hostage wrote:

maybe we are under such immense levels of irony, we take the bait in lieu of pointing out the obvious

we have evolved to such cryptic states of emotional response nothing can be determined anymore, and such is life

Life is simple, we make it complicated. This Post-Modern belief that truth cannot be determined is a lie. Just calling it what it is. Reality is not determined by personal experience and feelings, preferring subjectivity than objectivity and ambiguity than clarity is dangerous. That truly will make us fools. We are not our own gods. Insisting that everyone is not wrong making tolerance the ultimate virtue will blind not only your eyes but your conscience too. How can truth be determined? It can't be determined apart from God. We all know the law. Not merely human laws but the laws that govern all humanity that is God given. We're in more of a de-volution than an evolution era, increasing in knowledge but never coming to the truth.

#40 2017-02-08 13:31:00

Hostage
Banned
Website

Hacked wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
Hacked wrote:

Im not implying that. Everything America cherishes is not better than the rest of the world. Just because Soccer and the Olympics is greater than American football doesn't mean the rest of the world is greater than America. Its just a sport. It's not like our beloved constitution or Bill of Rights that gives us our freedom, which i personaly believe is one of the most advanced government system for citizens.

Pingohits wrote:
Hostage wrote:

Life is simple, we make it complicated. This Post-Modern belief that truth cannot be determined is crap. Just calling it what it is. Reality is not determined by personal experience and feelings, prefering subjectivity than objectivity and ambiguity than clarity is dangerous. That truly will make us fools. We are not our own gods. Insisting that everyone is not wrong making tolerance the ultimate virtue will blind not only your eyes but your conscience too. How can truth be determined? It can't be determined apart from God. We all know the law. Not merely human laws but the laws that govern all humanity. We're in more of a de-volution than an evolution era, increasing in knowledge but never coming to the truth.

please take your religious crap to the "Religious Crap" thread

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#41 2017-02-08 14:11:46

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Hacked wrote:

It's not like our beloved constitution or Bill of Rights that gives us our freedom, which i personaly believe is one of the most advanced government system for citizens.

LOL

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#42 2017-02-09 01:11:17, last edited by Doodle (2017-02-09 01:30:12)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Hostage, where else can you get absolute truth except from God, yourself?
I'm not trying to be offensive and i don't know if your an atheist but it seems like it, so if you don't mind, just take this simple test on whether truth exist. It may answer that question for you.
http://www.proofthatgodexists.org/

#43 2017-02-09 02:13:18

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Hacked wrote:

I'm not trying to be offensive and i don't know if your an atheist but it seems like it, so if you don't mind, just take this simple test on whether truth exist. It may answer that question for you.

That website is **** retarded. Please don't post single-minded material like that, whatever view it tries to shove down your throat.

Pingo's post was a joke, and you've brought religion into it. Do yourself a favour and don't link truth with God in a forum full of atheists.

...Unless your post was also bait, in which case I just got pwned.

#44 2017-02-09 04:10:14

hummerz5

do us all a favor and hereinafter don't talk about religion in the "let's complain about football" topic

it's rather off the topic at hand.

surely if we have some understanding that the forum is full of atheists we also have some thread to discuss it

Wooted by:

#45 2017-02-09 08:31:01, last edited by Norwee (2017-02-09 08:33:24)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Hacked wrote:

"Religion is the opium of the people"
- Karl Marx

Religion provides pleasant illusions for the sheep, but christianity is really just a book. It's a good story, but it's not real.
God is an arbitrary creation like that of all religions which has lost much of it's meaning in our age of enlightenment and globalism.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#46 2017-02-09 09:20:33

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

I'm sorry, i guess went too far. I was only intending to reply to what seemed like a serious flawed statement from pingohits and got myself caught in an irrelevant argument to the topic. Conversation is over.

#47 2017-02-09 11:02:45

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

American football is bae, American football is life.

#48 2017-02-09 14:28:53

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

I like football.

- And with that entirely ambiguous statement, the matter is resolved.

#49 2017-02-09 21:46:09

Bimps

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Hacked wrote:

"Religion is the opium of the people"
- Karl Marx

Religion provides pleasant illusions for the sheep, but christianity is really just a book. It's a good story, but it's not real.
God is an arbitrary creation like that of all religions which has lost much of it's meaning in our age of enlightenment and globalism.

>people wooting this post
2EeJ2Df.png

Bimps1486673169647204

Board footer