Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2017-01-10 17:35:06

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 580

One more effect or ee is not fun

add slow speed pls. zombie doesn't count because of jump. so please change to slow speed. and slow jump too (without zombie).
because of my world :/


Wht, why did you read this signature

Offline

#2 2017-01-10 17:41:39

Gosha
Banned
From: GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 3,943

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

dude, go gravedig other 10+ threads about this


100--500--1000--1500--2000--2500--3000--3500--4000--4500--5000--9000--9001-10000
KnbqMw5.png
?type=registered&name=Gosha

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2017-01-10 18:45:42

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123
From: Cali Baby | 2017 popin
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,038

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

IamJoranasC wrote:

add slow speed pls. zombie doesn't count because of jump. so please change to slow speed. and slow jump too (without zombie).
because of my world :/

just do infinite zombie glitch and jump effect big_smile

Offline

#4 2017-01-10 19:07:17

AnatolyEE
Banned
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 2,654
Website

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

Gosha wrote:

dude, go gravedig other 10+ threads about this

And get banned by hummer5


4459454f8347456d986f004e8747988a.ashx?la=en&h=361&w=642

Offline

#5 2017-01-10 19:14:42

MrJaWapa
Member
From: United States
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,973
Website

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

AnatolyEE wrote:
Gosha wrote:

dude, go gravedig other 10+ threads about this

And get banned by hummer5

if you're adding new content to those threads, you're fine.


#FreeMahNiggaLic666

Offline

Wooted by:

#6 2017-01-10 23:49:36

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands - Best country
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 258

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

Unity first. Then the other stuff. Just understand tongue


Road of posts: 10 - 50 - 100 - 200 - 300 - 400 - 500
Hooray is the best <3

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2017-01-12 15:02:50

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 580

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

Gosha wrote:

dude, go gravedig other 10+ threads about this

stop orderin or yo get to skool, kiddo.
i was just givin admins chance to add dis.

Kaleb123 wrote:
IamJoranasC wrote:

add slow speed pls. zombie doesn't count because of jump. so please change to slow speed. and slow jump too (without zombie).
because of my world :/

just do infinite zombie glitch and jump effect big_smile

nein danke, do you want admins add more effects? thats why

Last edited by EEJoranasc (2017-01-12 15:42:37)


Wht, why did you read this signature

Offline

#8 2017-01-12 15:13:51

AnatolyEE
Banned
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 2,654
Website

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

IamJoranasC wrote:
Gosha wrote:

dude, go gravedig other 10+ threads about this

stop orderin or yo get to skool, man.
i was just givin admins chance to add dis.

Kaleb123 wrote:
IamJoranasC wrote:

add slow speed pls. zombie doesn't count because of jump. so please change to slow speed. and slow jump too (without zombie).
because of my world :/

just do infinite zombie glitch and jump effect big_smile

nein danke, do you want admins add more effects? thats why

german?


4459454f8347456d986f004e8747988a.ashx?la=en&h=361&w=642

Offline

#9 2017-01-12 23:30:38

Kkay
Banned
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 177

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

AnatolyEE wrote:
IamJoranasC wrote:
Gosha wrote:

dude, go gravedig other 10+ threads about this

stop orderin or yo get to skool, man.
i was just givin admins chance to add dis.

Kaleb123 wrote:
IamJoranasC wrote:

add slow speed pls. zombie doesn't count because of jump. so please change to slow speed. and slow jump too (without zombie).
because of my world :/

just do infinite zombie glitch and jump effect big_smile

nein danke, do you want admins add more effects? thats why

german?

Trying to be cool?


Kaydog99_sig.svg

My ex-girlfriend owned a parakeet…oh my god, that f**king thing would never shut up. But the bird was cool.

Offline

Kkay1484260238642909

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1495647339.2578 - Generated in 0.073 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.19 MiB (Peak: 1.34 MiB) ]