Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Doghana

Re: The Best EE Tool Ever

It's an interesting tool, but as EDJ said, a few more improvements and maybe then it would be the best tool ever //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#27 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

It's great for mock-ups. Would be better if I didn't have to photoshop my blocks in //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Add a block editor //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#28 Before February 2015

willard b

Yea a .sav would be good. :/

#29 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Cool swf.

#30 Before February 2015

Advancé

niceeeee

#31 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

I know right.

#32 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Willard b gets a warning for grave digging.... and a thank-you for doing it. ( this is too awesome to let die) I have to follow teh rules, though, sorry.

- ShinsukeIto

#33 Before February 2015

darkday

Wait, people actually like this? When I have time (I.E. I'm not swamped with homework), I'll try and update this. I have an ambitious idea for an "offline EE" with built in maps, namely EX crew maps, and other notable maps.

#34 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

You can make a world "private" by naming it a bad word or hitler
LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#35 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

darkday wrote:

Wait, people actually like this?

What, you think we hate it? Add a brick editor and a way to export those bricks into a text format. Like the way some games spit out random-looking Adg$gfa#Ageg346qGq34TQt3$tq text. Then improve physics and a couple other things and this will be the Best EE tool Forever. Right now xxdevilxx has you beat with his modded version of Aslai's animator. That's very good for mock-ups, so I'd work on beating that. Then start making awesomesauce to put on this. What makes xxdevilxx's so great for me is that you can add your own blocks to put in mock-ups but yours would be better if you could mod functioning coin doors. Instead of coin doors looking like THIS you could change it to THAT if you wanted to.

- ShinsukeIto

#36 Before February 2015

darkday

No, I don't think you guys hate it, but I guess I feel unappreciated. Just less than 2 pages of comments, and I put in hours of work into this. And the custom blocks was one of my first ideas. I just never got around to implementing it.

#37 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Cool. Now I get a chance to wear a superman smiley even once! Thank you very much bro.

#38 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Don't feel under appreciated; be glad that you got positive feedback XD

I've poured countless hours in to Animator, over 1000 for sure, and I have gotten a slightly above mediocre response from it. You will always receive more appreciation with a better received app. People already have EE, so in order to pull off an offline EE, it will need t be unique or spectacular in some way, or usable in conjunction with the real EE. Once you stop looking for validation, you will find it.

#39 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i think we should have the ability to save maps and upload them without wpe. also if you want some built in levels you can use my 12labors of Hercules level. click on my sig to go there.

#40 Before February 2015

darkday

I'm not beta, brawler700, so I can't see your level. sorry.

#41 Before February 2015

Echo!

darkday wrote:

No, I don't think you guys hate it, but I guess I feel unappreciated. Just less than 2 pages of comments, and I put in hours of work into this. And the custom blocks was one of my first ideas. I just never got around to implementing it.

I just guesses, it need to be advertised more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#42 Before February 2015

rhyst1

dont we already have this its called animator -_- but nice try //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#43 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

darkday wrote:

I'm not beta, brawler700, so I can't see your level. sorry.

you dont have to be beta. just take the link and remove the beta. and you can go to the lvl.

#44 Before February 2015

darkday

At rhyst1, this isn't supposed to be like animator. And I did take beta off the link, but it wouldn't load.

#45 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

darkday wrote:

At rhyst1, this isn't supposed to be like animator. And I did take beta off the link, but it wouldn't load.

wait a little darkday. thats been happening a lot lately. itll come back eventually.

#46 Before February 2015

Echo!

Want me to advertise this on my fan-site //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile?

#47 Before February 2015

darkday

Yeah, sure. You can if you want.

#48 Before February 2015

Echo!

darkday wrote:

Yeah, sure. You can if you want.

KK I just put it under link //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile And on my bar //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#49 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

We knew that already...

#50 Before February 2015

Echo!

I was advertising it for people who click on my fan-site and not on the topic ^-^

darkday 142386360297830

Board footer