Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: Yes, Everybody Edits DOES have rules

Yeah..: now we need Roget these posted on the game somehow.... *calls Chris*

Yeah... I wish I knew him that well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#27 Before February 2015

Helvi

Can someone define this rule "No profanities" ?

When is it too much? Examples?
Where can I find official EE rules of conduct? Cannot find them anywhere.

As long as there is no clear rule set I stick to my very own judgement about right and wrong...do I have another choice ?

Hi.

#28 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

That is the problem.. there IS no set in stone rules of conduct... that is why people are always trying to create a set of guildines....

#29 Before February 2015

Helvi

Pyromaniac wrote:

That is the problem.. there IS no set in stone rules of conduct... that is why people are always trying to create a set of guildines....

This?

Harassment Policy:

What is player harassment?

Player harassment is defined as an attempt by a player to cause distress, game disruption or to intentionally offend other Everybody Edits players. Player harassment may come in many forms, but the underlying similarity between all harassment and abuse incidents is player mal-intent. If the offending players actions are intentionally directed to cause disruption, grief or distress, no matter what the situation, this is considered player harassment.
What is not player harassment?

Player harassment is not defined as any of the following scenarios:

* Legitimate use of the game mechanics.
     * One-time use of inappropriate language in radial, group or private chat without the intent to cause distress.
Verbal/Physical Harassment

In addition to the policies already released, no verbal or physical harassment is to be made of any player.

If a player is found to be violating the harassment policy; they will be:

* Warned not to offend again.
     * For a second offence placed on a X-day suspension.
     * Further continued violations will result in a temporary suspension from the game or for continual harassment, removed from the game.
How to report Player Harassment?

<Pending>
Unauthorised Access Policy

"Chris" forbids any Everybody Edits player from compromising or using anyone else?s account.

If you feel your account has been compromised, you should attempt to reset your password. If you are unable to reset your password and gain access to your account then please contact <Admin>.

Please note: "Chris" will not reimburse anything lost.
Naming Policy

The following naming policy includes names that are NOT appropriate for Everybody Edits and is also applied to Crew / Group etc names.

1. Sexually explicit, defamatory, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive names or slang.
    2. Names of historical or religious significance.
    3. Common names, slang or references to drug related substances, culture or paraphernalia.
    4. Names causing harm, mockery or imitation of members of the Everybody Edits community, in addition to every volunteer and involved software programmer, past or present.
    5. Misspelled variations or homonyms of any of the above rules.
    6. All of the above rules are applied at authorized personnel discretion.

Last edited by Helvi (Mar 31 2011 11:16:24 am)

Hi.

#30 Before February 2015

BEE

EE has one rule: don't be a ****

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#31 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Lol bee... There are some 10 yr old kids here.. :\

#32 Before February 2015

Bobithan

BEE wrote:

EE has one rule: don't be a ****

Like I said: "No Profanity". Although that doesn't apply in the forums because it doesn't automaticly change "****" into "****" like in the game

aka towwl

#33 Before February 2015

Vulcan

At the moment they pretty much have no OFFICIAL RULES.
Pretty much mods only care if there is mass account sharing.

#34 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

This really shouldn't be stickied, these are all just common sense, well maybe except the mod asking.

But here's one, no innapropriate animated pictures, I have seen some goochies around EE >.>

#35 Before February 2015

Bobithan

^I would call innapropriate pictures "profanity" wouldn't you? And I already wrote "No Profanity"

aka towwl

Bobithan142386367097762

Board footer