Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

Re: Easter

I give you best of luck //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink. I'm also entering but I wish I was beta so I could have those bricks they could come in handy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Last edited by ultrasuperdude (Apr 3 2011 6:08:11 pm)

#27 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

ultrasuperdude wrote:

I give you best of luck //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink. I'm also entering but I wish I was beta so I could have those bricks they could come in handy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

I bet your wish would be granted if you paid.

#28 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Chimi wrote:

Pfff yes they do, use crappy blocks and you have crappy art which leads to crappy life and a crappy toilet!

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL THAT was a visual I could've gone without.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad :/ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile :O //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral :rolleyes: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

I put them in order of their happiness.

-pwned-

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#29 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Failgirl101 wrote:

Between me and my team-mates we have every block in the game, doesn't mean were gonna win (but we probably will though) Good luck to everyone! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Are you that arrogant to say that?

#30 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Hmm I used a bunny holding DE BANHAMMORZ!

tigermanturner 142386392397509

Board footer