Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

DBear

Re: What can I do about people accusing me of trolling?

Revolution wrote:

I accused you of trolling because I specificly saw you come down from where the troll was, and noyone was following the troller. You may not have trolled but I do not appriciate telling other users to avoid my levels!

Oh, and all we have to go on is your word, instead of some solid proof, hmmm? How convenient that you wouldn't think to take some screenshots or anything.
Anyway, princess, the tissues are other there if you need them. Once again, I highly recommend that no one visit this poor soul's levels, lest you get accused.

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#27 Before February 2015

Revolution

Danni wrote:
Revolution wrote:

I accused you of trolling because I specificly saw you come down from where the troll was, and noyone was following the troller. You may not have trolled but I do not appriciate telling other users to avoid my levels!

Oh, and all we have to go on is your word, instead of some solid proof, hmmm? How convenient that you wouldn't think to take some screenshots or anything.
Anyway, princess, the tissues are other there if you need them. Once again, I highly recommend that no one visit this poor soul's levels, lest you get accused.

Wow and two people accused you, yet you have no proof! I have no reason to take a screenshot of a chatbox randomly. And I host good levels, I get rid of the trollers ETC. I definently don't appriciate you telling other players not to viset my levels when we specificly prabably caught you trolling.

EDIT: Also -Rep me is not going to help the situation, I -rep you because you told people not to viset my maps.

EDIT2: Also, not only is this not a worthy thread to post but it shoul'd be in Questions And Answers.

Last edited by Revolution (Apr 4 2011 8:05:26 pm)

#28 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

The person making accusations is always the one who needs to provide proof. YOU called Danni a troll, where's the proof?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#29 Before February 2015

DBear

Revolution wrote:
Danni wrote:
Revolution wrote:

Wow and two people accused you, yet you have no proof! I have no reason to take a screenshot of a chatbox randomly. And I host good levels, I get rid of the trollers ETC. I definently don't appriciate you telling other players not to viset my levels when we specificly prabably caught you trolling.

Hey kid, can you speak English right, or at least open up a dictionary once in a while? You're making it rather difficult for the good members of this forum to understand your drivel. And hey, if I weren't kicked, I would have taken a screenshot. But as you admitted yourself as being one of the people that accused me, that right there is proof that I've been accused. And I like how you start crying about lack of proof when you only "specificly prabably" caught me trolling. It's not that hard to find a user on the map and see what they're doing, and then take a screenshot of where their smiley is as proof of their supposed trolling.

But...from your posts, I can see that you're clearly struggling with some mental challenges, so I guess I'll leave you to your tears now. :3

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#30 Before February 2015

Revolution

Different55 wrote:

The person making accusations is always the one who needs to provide proof. YOU called Danni a troll, where's the proof?

I simply said I caught him/her coming down from the troll with noyone behind. I never secificly said; "I caught danny trolling."

#31 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Revolution wrote:

EDIT2: Also, not only is this not a worthy thread to post but it shoul'd be in Questions And Answers.

No it shouldn't. Seriously, STOP requesting moves. I haven't seen you say one correct move yet. It's getting annoying for me as a mod. READ the descriptions of each topic before you suggest a topic is moved there. There is no question being asked here. This is a general topic discussing EE.

- ShinsukeIto

#32 Before February 2015

Revolution

Danni wrote:
Revolution wrote:
Danni wrote:

Hey kid, can you speak English right, or at least open up a dictionary once in a while? You're making it rather difficult for the good members of this forum to understand your drivel. And hey, if I weren't kicked, I would have taken a screenshot. But as you admitted yourself as being one of the people that accused me, that right there is proof that I've been accused. And I like how you start crying about lack of proof when you only "specificly prabably" caught me trolling. It's not that hard to find a user on the map and see what they're doing, and then take a screenshot of where their smiley is as proof of their supposed trolling.

But...from your posts, I can see that you're clearly struggling with some mental challenges, so I guess I'll leave you to your tears now. :3

You created this topic reguarding me and Mart accusing you of trolling. You coul'd have atleast taken a screen of us accusing you to back up your story, I don't always have my HighperCam up and going ready to take a screen of you coming down from the troll, I don't think anybody woul'd have gotten that screen. Yes I accused you of trolling because I saw you coming down form the troll.

#33 Before February 2015

Revolution

Different55 wrote:
Revolution wrote:

No it shouldn't. Seriously, STOP requesting moves. I haven't seen you say one correct move yet. It's getting annoying for me as a mod. READ the descriptions of each topic before you suggest a topic is moved there. There is no question being asked here. This is a general topic discussing EE.

Yet she/he is asking a question.

#34 Before February 2015

DBear

Revolution wrote:
Different55 wrote:

I simply said I caught him/her coming down from the troll with noyone behind. I never secificly said; "I caught danny trolling."

You'll have to elaborate on what exactly "coming down from the troll with 'noyone" behind" means. I'm rather certain that doesn't make sense in any language.
And true, you never said you caught Danny trolling, but you sure said that you caught Danni(i.e., me) trolling. HMMMM.

But still, because this isn't getting through to you...you're trying to prove something. So the burden of proof falls upon you.
Good luck trying to prove a negative though. :3

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#35 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Hey, just ask EDJ. This is his section, he was even the first to reply, this thread goes here. Until you have more experience on the forums, DO NOT suggest moves.

- ShinsukeIto

#36 Before February 2015

Revolution

You were trying to prove that I acused you of trolling, your the one who wrote this thread.

#37 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Uh, you accused her RIGHT ON THIS THREAD that she trolled... the burden remains on your shoulders. Your terribly inadequate shoulders.

- ShinsukeIto

#38 Before February 2015

DBear

Revolution wrote:

You were trying to prove that I acused you of trolling, your the one who wrote this thread.

306.jpg

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#39 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Looking at this argument . . . I have to say, Revolution, you have a pretty bad argument. "Specifically probably?" Lolwut. Just because you use a big word doesn't mean you're using it correctly. Different is completely right about YOU needing proof, which you obviously don't have. So drop it.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Apr 4 2011 8:53:51 pm)

#40 Before February 2015

Vulcan

Try to remember the majority of the user-base on this game is 9-16.

You're going to get a lot of childish people

#41 Before February 2015

Revolution

Supadorf24 wrote:

Looking at this argument . . . I have to say, Revolution, you have a pretty bad argument. "Specifically probably?" Lolwut. Just because you use a big word doesn't mean you're using it correctly. Different is completely right about YOU needing proof, which you obviously don't have. So drop it.

He/she is the one who posted this topic, so he/she shoul'd have proof. I don't like arguements and I don't do them or wish to. So I have my points but maybe I'm not the best at showing it, so can we just drop it? This is getting to be annoying and stupid.

#42 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Like Different said,YOU are the one who accused Danni of trolling,so YOU need the proof,not him/her.So your argument is invalid.

#43 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Lemme see if I can use ma non-existent hax0rz sk1llz to find out how old he is....

Let's see... Name - he has an actor with the same name.... Time zone.... Broadband internet connection.... Dynamic IP address.... his computer is blacklisted on two major spam sites.... Lives in Las Vegas? That can't be right.....   My best guess is 10 years or 18 years.

- ShinsukeIto

#44 Before February 2015

Revolution

Monstar43 wrote:

Like Different said,YOU are the one who accused Danni of trolling,so YOU need the proof,not him/her.So your argument is invalid.

All i said in the game was that I saw her/him trolling because I saw with my own two eyes him/her coming down form the troll! Noyone was following the troll either! I'm not going to happen to take a screen shot right when he/she passes by me going down! He/she shoul'd have taken a screen shot for this stuipid thread. Also I don't even want to argue, but if you saw a thread that said not to viset YOUR maps are you going to let that slide?

Last edited by Revolution (Apr 4 2011 10:00:13 pm)

#45 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

psycho wrote:

He/she shoul'd have taken a screen shot for this stuipid thread.

1. Should. Not the shoul'd crap you're doing.
2. YOU KICKED HER.
3. Yes, I would let it slide because everyone knows my maps are awesome and the only thing that would come of it would be a couple people going, "What the heck is his problem?"

- ShinsukeIto

#46 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Nope. On-Topic: A blind man could see here that Revo has absolutely no argument and everyone who knows Danni at all knows she's not a troll.

- ShinsukeIto

#47 Before February 2015

Revolution

Her/his in game username is not Danni, if so then we are talking about completely different things.

EDIT: I never kicked anyone, I'm nto the owner of the animated guitar hero logo.

Last edited by Revolution (Apr 4 2011 10:31:29 pm)

#48 Before February 2015

DBear

Different55 wrote:

Nope. On-Topic: A blind man could see here that Revo has absolutely no argument and everyone who knows Danni at all knows she's not a troll.

:3
Thanks

Revolution wrote:

Her/his in game username is not Danni, if so then we are talking about completely different things.

EDIT: I never kicked anyone, I'm nto the owner of the animated guitar hero logo.

lol, what are you talking about? Everyone knows my in-game name is Danni.

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#49 Before February 2015

Revolution

Danni wrote:
Different55 wrote:

:3
Thanks

Revolution wrote:

lol, what are you talking about? Everyone knows my in-game name is Danni.

No i've never seen you, by the way is this all about a guitar logo animated level? Because me and Mart were there but i've never seen an in game name Danni, you must not play too often.

#50 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Quit changing your story.... Danni said she got kicked in your level for trolling, you accuse her ON THIS THREAD of trolling, now you say you've never seen her.

- ShinsukeIto

DBear142386416497268

Board footer