Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Re: OK! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

And this is why I save every time I make something new, even if its as little as a tree.
It happened to me ages ago, it didn't occur to me that I should keep saving, so I'm making my world then BAM it freezes and DC's me and I come back to an empty world...
Sad thing that, so ever since then I became a massive save freak, I save it even when I've just logged onto my world, cause it did happen to me once where the save button stopped working...
Anyways the point is. Save, a lot, it makes my life so much easier. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Or follow the other's advice as well, screen-shoting is a good thing

#27 Before February 2015

NuclearWar

I know what 2 do when this happens:
Stay in your level, open a new tab with a clone join your level and save on the clone, then delete the other tab that is not saving //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
(It works for me)
PS; +reps are welcome! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#28 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

^ Agree with ALL Nuclearwar said.  

Outrageous? THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Last edited by Gamer1120 (Apr 15 2011 9:46:33 am)

#29 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Cool sig, ThuggishPrune.

ThuggishPrune 142386419397239

Board footer