Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-11-04 01:43:14

AlphaJon

Re: The staffs thinks any permit!

Bobyy wrote:

I actually welcome the change, it gives new new users to actually play actively and something to once they get the world/blocks.

The only thing I don't welcome is my excess energy that is now wasted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad http://puu.sh/s5FM3/7bbf7e2ed2.png

Meanwhile 2428 max energy aka more than 12 new accounts combined. Wanna share?

#27 2016-11-04 01:54:47

Xfrogman43

Bobyy wrote:

I actually welcome the change, it gives new new users to actually play actively and something to once they get the world/blocks.

The only thing I don't welcome is my excess energy that is now wasted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad http://puu.sh/s5FM3/7bbf7e2ed2.png

If you look you can now see it says "claim" you get it for free

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#28 2016-11-04 02:07:39

Bobyy

AlphaJon wrote:
Bobyy wrote:

No thanks, I like how my account currently is..not shared.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#29 2016-11-04 04:03:08

Different55
Forum Admin

shadowda wrote:
Koya wrote:

New people are not staying with the game because they are so far behind, a more level playing field is required.

so be it

You'd prefer the game to die a slow painful death? You spent lots of time on this game, you obviously care about it at least a little. You're not even losing anything here you're just buttmad that prices dropped and now someone out there will have it easier than you.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#30 2016-11-04 07:32:12

AlphaJon

Bobyy wrote:
AlphaJon wrote:
Bobyy wrote:

No thanks, I like how my account currently is..not shared.

No, not the account, just the energy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#31 2016-11-04 10:03:10

Mish

It's been a little while since the last cuts in energy costs. I remember at one point things had a higher cost of energy than they did prior to this update.

This change gives new players a chance to build better, greater and more original worlds with a vast amount of choices in blocks compared to before. Just by viewing the list I think it's around 3 times greater amount of starting material than before.

It's just progress and there really is no need to stop it. I do understand how you feel as an old time player to just give away all of these things to newer players but there really is no need to worry about that. By now we all got these as well and combined with the fact that the game wasn't updated for a stretch spending energy years ago versus just getting it now cancels out.

Many other things have changed as well, like how chat is free now, the release and revamping of the builders club package, the transition to unity... and so many more things. It's just progress which is only trying to help the game to gain more popularity and satisfaction among players.

b1Gatby.gif

Wooted by:

#32 2016-11-04 19:48:18

Palanuim1

I can not understand, why according to you,
give beginners more texture, encourages them to stay in the game.
If they do not stay is that they do not like the concept of the game.

Your statistics show us just that when EE is in the top ( Kongregate ) , he attracts more people...AND ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________z8XOyDE.png

#33 2016-11-05 01:19:06

AlphaJon

Palanuim1 wrote:

Your statistics show us just that when EE is in the top ( Kongregate ) , he attracts more people...AND ?

I took the time to explain the reasoning behind showing this graph, but you don't seem to have read it.

#34 2016-11-05 11:37:20

Palanuim1

I took the time to read your argument, you may be in for sure, but for me it is much more complex!
Add blocks not going to change anything in the critical state of the game

___________________________________________________________________________________________________z8XOyDE.png

Palanuim11478342240633236

Board footer