Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-10-24 13:29:28, last edited by Weirdoverse (2016-10-24 13:29:40)

Weirdoverse
Website

Re: Planets

i love how he still doesnt understand that those smileys are terrible and he acts like a player that just started playing EE
:cool:

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#27 2016-10-24 23:14:47

STD
Formerly BenWanted

Weirdoverse wrote:

i love how he still doesnt understand that those smileys are terrible and he acts like a player that just started playing EE
:cool:

hi hello yes thanks weirdoverse i am std but you see me have question about you you are not do constructive criticism like i said in post stated below op earlier this week this not constructive for you weirdoverse have no give explain why they terrible u just say they terrible no reason behind thank you cheers!

random-pictures-316.jpg

#28 2016-10-25 12:00:18

Weirdoverse
Website

STD wrote:

hi hello yes thanks weirdoverse i am std but you see me have question about you you are not do constructive criticism like i said in post stated below op earlier this week this not constructive for you weirdoverse have no give explain why they terrible u just say they terrible no reason behind thank you cheers!

close this thread before this becomes a flamewar due to cringy smileys and cringy language
since when people use cheers on internet wtffff

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Weirdoverse1477393218631368

Board footer