Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

dg48

Re: Last night I had a 3-D dream of everyboyedits

@cyclopsicle
Just walking through a level, then you look up and see someone with a glowing outline just zooming across the map. xD

#27 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

xD! LOL that'd be REALLY funny

#28 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Ahah, wow. I can't imagine EE like an FPS, that'd be HILARIOUS!

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#29 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I had a dream like that. It was a virtual reality Everybody Edits. Now THAT would be awesome.

aka towwl

#30 Before February 2015

NuclearWar

Lol, I think u r very addicted to EE xD

#31 Before February 2015

dg48

NuclearWar wrote:

Lol, I think u r very addicted to EE xD

NO U!
Well, yeah, I guess you could say that... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But I think it was just because I was playing all night last night.

#32 Before February 2015

Shift

I once had a dream that I was gorilla, and I could create more gorillas by touching humans, and I had to amass an army in order to fight off the zookeeper. Our fight went all over the country! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Anyway, sorry, I had to share that. The idea of EE for gaming consoles has been suggested many times before, and the usual response is that it can't possibly be as good for xbox, wii or whatever as it is for the computer. I agree that it almost certainly won't be as good, but really I'm just afraid of what would happen to EE if this ever happened.

As for the comments above me, I would have so much fun with that!!!! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

dg48 142386614495288

Board footer