Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#76 2016-07-26 15:18:02

King Kratz
Member
From: Uranus
Joined: 2016-03-26
Posts: 17

Re: Zoey remodded

I'm vegan


Hmn1j1S.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#77 2016-07-26 22:48:51

Helvi
Member
Joined: 2015-04-06
Posts: 968

Re: Zoey remodded

Kira wrote:

ee forums are cancer

literally

That why I almost never write here anymore. The forum lost its actual charme form years ago.


Tant que je respire, j'attaque

HxJ62LA.jpg

Offline

Wooted by:

#78 2016-07-26 23:17:09

Ninja
Banned
From: tert
Joined: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,589

Re: Zoey remodded

there should be no rules on the forums

Offline

#79 2016-07-26 23:33:38

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,933

Re: Zoey remodded

Ninja wrote:

there should be no rules on the forums

Oh good because there wasn't enough cancer on here already.


ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Offline

Wooted by:

#80 2016-07-26 23:37:09

Ninja
Banned
From: tert
Joined: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,589

Re: Zoey remodded

Different55 wrote:
Ninja wrote:

there should be no rules on the forums

Oh good because there wasn't enough cancer on here already.

the forums suck already it's impossible to make them good just let people have a little fun

Offline

Wooted by:

#81 2016-07-27 07:21:51

iPwner
Member
From: CaliforNYAN Land.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,482
Website

Re: Zoey remodded

Helvi wrote:
Kira wrote:

ee forums are cancer

literally

That why I almost never write here anymore. The forum lost its actual charme form years ago.

> Coming from you? Excuse me a minute.

-

Ok, just had my a** reattached - that lmao was a strong'n! smile Get it? Ho-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

-

And also I still want to see that eyegore. :o If someone has it plz pm me, tanx verily

-

Also, I like -ing between every new sentence, in addition to using perfect grammar.

-

Really makes me feel professional.

-

Byezzzzzz! <:---3 (that's a hatted kitten with a really long nose don't take that the wrong way DIFF. >:O

Last edited by iPwner (2016-07-27 07:28:18)


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Offline

#82 2016-07-27 13:21:24

zyhrllos
Banned
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,101

Re: Zoey remodded

just make a new official forums without terrible staff and rules


https://go.twitch.tv/videos/73271180
reminder: this man was hired as an everybody edits moderator

Offline

#83 2016-07-27 14:21:20

maxi123
Member
From: code 1234 plz no troll
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 4,449

Re: Zoey remodded

Ernesdo wrote:

just make a new official forums without terrible staff and rules

the staff isnt terrible? its just us forum members being dumb


qvlZqFT.pngwa2cdu.jpg
#FreeSeizures2015 | 10K PEOPLE DIED EVERYDAY BY HACKERS, ITS FBI OFC. | <3 this guy | thanks to zoey for the painted picture i actually forgot to credit her at first what a shame huh
ayy lmao

Offline

#84 2016-07-27 17:34:23

zyhrllos
Banned
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,101

Re: Zoey remodded

maxi123 wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

just make a new official forums without terrible staff and rules

the staff isnt terrible? its just us forum members being dumb

also true but i dont think there's a way to help that sadly


https://go.twitch.tv/videos/73271180
reminder: this man was hired as an everybody edits moderator

Offline

#85 2016-07-27 23:37:53

Ninja
Banned
From: tert
Joined: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,589

Re: Zoey remodded

didn't you say that if you were to demod zoey it'd be permanent?...

17:06 < Ninja> it's probably gonna be some **** punishment like demodding her for an hour or something
17:06 <@Diff> "demod for an hour"
17:06 <@Diff> what the crap kind of person do you think I am
17:07 <@Diff> temporary demoddings don't work, my first demod was temporary and as you can see I haven't learned a thing because I'm still a tard
17:08 < Ninja> ok then make it permanent
17:08 <@Diff> It would only ever be permanent
17:08 <@Diff> assuming
17:08 <@Diff> you know
17:08 <@Diff> I did demod her

ok i found the logs

this means either zoey complained too much, proc did something, or you were being a hypocrite
in the first 2 cases, zoey should not have been remodded

Last edited by Ninja (2016-07-27 23:50:06)

Offline

#86 2016-07-27 23:53:40

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,933

Re: Zoey remodded

hypocrite it is because apparently I'm not allowed to ever change my mind or be indecisive

Last edited by Different55 (2016-07-27 23:53:57)


ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Offline

Wooted by:

#87 2016-07-27 23:57:03

Ninja
Banned
From: tert
Joined: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,589

Re: Zoey remodded

Different55 wrote:

hypocrite it is because apparently I'm not allowed to ever change my mind or be indecisive

why did you change your mind

Offline

#88 2016-07-28 00:26:10

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,933

Re: Zoey remodded

Ninja wrote:

<@Diff> temporary demoddings don't work, my first demod was temporary and as you can see I haven't learned a thing because I'm still a tard

Yeah I'm still a tard after being demodded but I can tell you I never made the same mistake again. I'm pretty confident the same will hold for zoey.

What Zoey did was retarded. I'm not defending what she did and I don't regret demodding her since I think it was needed. But after thinking it over for a couple days, I ultimately decided it wasn't worth losing a perfectly good mod because of a few minutes of going full retard.


ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Offline

Wooted by:

#89 2016-07-28 00:58:43

zyhrllos
Banned
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,101

Re: Zoey remodded

the only thing interesting to me here is what **** is


https://go.twitch.tv/videos/73271180
reminder: this man was hired as an everybody edits moderator

Offline

#90 2016-07-28 01:50:05

hummerz5
Forum Mod
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,987

Re: Zoey remodded

Ernesdo wrote:

the only thing interesting to me here is what **** is

One can quote posts to determine many things, such as what is said.

I'm satisfied with our admin and mod staff. IN the grand scheme of things, trying to evaluate what goes down on these forums is an exercise in futility. Unless the place burns down i


g822aD5.gif
he5EFub.png
thanks zoey!
If anyone tells you that a certain person speaks ill of you, do not make excuses about what is said of you but answer,
"He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone." ― Epictetus
?type=lastlogin&name=hummerz5

Offline

hummerz51469667005614622

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1511074715.9818 - Generated in 0.090 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.3 MiB (Peak: 1.47 MiB) ]