Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-10-05 23:16:08

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: EE Copypastas

Rudik wrote:

No, and if you guys want a serious comment, you have to back up your gossip with actual proof of it, but for now let me tell you that I've upwooted every single person who's disagreed with me here, as far as I know. That said. In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area. An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test. Master1 is a moderator who graduated from moderator academy. At the age of 15, I understand moderation better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding chatbans. He's not particularly successful as a moderator, but I've met lots of other moderators who aren't as good as me at moderating, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it. I'm also pretty good at programming. I don't have a degree, and other than moderator-only commands I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of programming than any actual programmer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented temp bans before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing Yo!Scroll (my first idea being to shift the map by one block on each tick; admittedly not the best plan). I have independently thought of basically every level idea I've come across. Every game mechanism which I've seen in levels by Whatter or EXCrew or FloddyFosh or anyone else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Level making has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a map making course by nou just to see how easy it is. Bots, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike general programming, there's no aspect of bot making which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can remake even the most complex bots by Cyph1e. I'm a good enough map maker that I'm creating a world and so far everybody who's played any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect it to be part of a campaign. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it. I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking. The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code. I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to find echo playing EE tomorrow, I would be against banning him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting chat freely. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them. I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others. I don't have any issue with any type of smiley whatsoever (short of actually wearing Bruce, Cow, or other smileys which have a harmful effect on others - but I don't care what a person's fantasies consist of, as long as they recognize the difference between reality and fiction and can separate them). I don't have any issue with anybody over what type of aura they use, or aura color they wear, etc. I know that's not really an impressive moral, but it's unfortunately rare; a great many people, especially those my age, are judgmental about these things. I love everyone, even people I hate. I wish my worst enemies good fortune and happiness. Jawapa is a <snip>, deserving of zero respect from me, but I wish for him to change for the better and live the best life possible. I wish this for everyone. I'm pretty much a pacifist. I've taken an unfair ban without fighting back or seeking retribution, because the guy stopped banning after that. The only time I'll fight back is if 1) the person banning me shows no signs of stopping and 2) if I don't attack, I'll come out worse than the other person will if I do. In other words, if fighting someone is going to end up being more harmful to them than just letting them go will be to me, I don't fight back. I've therefore never had a reason to fight back against anyone in anything serious, because my ability to take bans has so far made it so that I'm never in a situation where I'll be worse off after a fight. If I'm not going to get any need for psychiatric hospitalizing after a ban, I really don't care. The only exception is if someone is going after a permaban. Even then, I'll do the minimum amount of harm to them that I possibly can in protecting myself. If someone points a gun at me and I can get out of it without harming them, I'd prefer to do that over killing them. I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. I treat summergirls with the same outlook I treat fanboys and I think that the gender specific smileys should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of EE roleplays continue operating the same way of their own accord. I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people in the EE IRC community, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community. A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. And, uh, I'm a pretty good administrator. All that, and I think your behaviour in this thread was totally stupid. So what do you think, Wicked_woman, now that you at least slightly know me?

great idea

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#27 2016-10-14 22:00:53

Evilbunny

I won't give up. I have hope, unlike you.
I care about people, and you? You hate them.
You want me to die, to no longer exist.
How do I know this?
Well, right before I left white facility...
"(Insert Username here): the big question is: why do you even exist"

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (3)

#28 2016-10-15 03:05:09

Jedpogi

come to my world

叄咶吹吱吅厬匷匕勹动凸刲刳刎凸制冹匸勋像償亡丸乮伶睻豖豔財貜谷谧谕鷙鶂鶢鷑袂蠲蠿勋像償亡丸乮伶睻豖豔㰹㲐㱯㳫㲎財貜吅厬匷匕勹动凸刲刳刎凸衢袶蜽蝽蝇螷虜蘢葖萜蓀蒱臯臼俠俟俘䶳两买予丵乂争䳮䴻䳻䵍䵏䵴丹义䶘乸亖乵么乯圞圝圜圛圚圙團圗圖圕圔圓園亠亞亹亸伏伦冁儿兾冃冫冷冷冥冧凕勓勦劔礞䮼㼿㽗㼟㽵㼼㽹㽴㻻㶈㸁鐒鏔鏟鐷鹳鸟糱紘糹紖瘦癣癶瘱痿皜妍妋奋妘夲太圌四䯗彗垭䮘䰜幼幺螨枞奒㱯㰹㲐㱯㚻㚎㛷瘺皙皁阆阝閁髈薟蕚藃藯藎薒薝蕙薭蕴菲菏萠落萇菞菵萬䪺铭働䛒砯㩾癟䓪星卐卍厚印叄厉厕去叮厝匇匛匍勲区勨厉吪变厹吸吂厯厞䟬䞾侸㐀㐅㐻㓩㔗㕀㘛㖴㖕㗼㘣㘄㖵㘇㘯㘞㘟㖠㖍㱷㲷㱨㱃㲗㳓㲃㲺㳝㳨㳖㲅㱘㳀㳐㳖㳫㳫㔩㒽㒠㓯㓿㓀㒚㒭㓈㒚㓽㓷㔦㕂㙾㘧㚏㜶㛠㝋㛄㜬㛲㛜㜧㜆㚺㚡㜟㝞㞀㝏㞁㞬㞧㝤㝽㞺㞗㝄㜞㝖㝜㞃㞭㟕㟗㡉㟛㠚㠙㡩㠠㟜㠻㡵㣪㢓㣻㣀㢄㢩㣂㤂㥹㣹㥟㤹㤝㥚㥋㤹㥶㤧㤐䫒䫶䭊䫱䬊䪰涢涂涯浹淝淭笼竟筇讏謸讠讟譭讖譍謨謣豺谪豔豤谻豲豤豻豖谕谡豋賏貎貵貏豢賘賌貋跳趺跹踵踣赻趞跅趲踰踷軨躾軎軞軦軾軀躦躀躕軩躙躑辫转辤迏辘辄轴辜迖辦迏辚辭辶辴迉迭辯辻辁迬迧辫鄘郅邮郪郛邯部釐醡釄酷酣醢醥里酶釓釉野金鋁鉏銎鉖銓銼鋓銼鎥鏑鎗鏓鏉鎓鍕鍯鏗鏾鏤鎕鎫鎒鍭鎔鎪鎗鍺鎵鏓鐎鐡铗钖钄铕锓铮铐锍铼锞铡锒

02/04/2021: Sorry for being an unfunny piece of ****, no-good human trash. I hate my **** life.

#29 2018-02-14 19:11:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Hey - look, I'm not my brother, please don't just assume we do the same things. I do not want to stir up any chose, though perhaps it's more chaos unfairly directed at me. I'm on my phone @Zoey2070 and it's probably .5 wpm.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#30 2018-02-14 19:19:01

Gosha

ee is dead

(i am surprised it is not here already)

#31 2018-02-15 02:40:26

some woman

Guys, you that I always say I am drunk and I cuss so I am not a kid. Why do people keep saying this? How can I prove myself that I am a adult in discord? Alright this is the last thing I am gonna say. I am really a adult, I have 3 kids, delivery is my job, my IQ is 163. That's the last thing that has to be related if I am a adult or not, now stop. I also bought gems to be a beta member in ee. Right now I got 183 gems in ee. Enough now, do not say anything about me again.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#32 2018-02-15 04:26:39

thanksL0L

some man wrote:

Guys, you that I always say I am drunk and I cuss so I am not a kid. Why do people keep saying this? How can I prove myself that I am a adult in discord? Alright this is the last thing I am gonna say. I am really a adult, I have 3 kids, delivery is my job, my IQ is 163. That's the last thing that has to be related if I am a adult or not, now stop. I also bought gems to be a beta member in ee. Right now I got 183 gems in ee. Enough now, do not say anything about me again.

no

Its time to tell the truth again

#33 2018-02-15 13:03:14

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

im not sure why i didnt put this here yet so here we are:

CONTENT WARNING

its slightly old by now but still gives me a STRONG kek

i8SwC8p.png

#34 2018-02-15 19:13:56, last edited by Zoey2070 (2018-02-15 19:14:13)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

thankslol wrote:

why in the world are people muting me? what is wrong with them? what did i do to them? i am a few months new to EE but i heard like so many people had muted me, they must have a hacked client or have a corrupted computer full of gay memes. dammit.

the man, the myth, the legend

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#35 2018-02-15 20:24:01

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Zoey2070 wrote:
thankslol wrote:

why in the world are people muting me? what is wrong with them? what did i do to them? i am a few months new to EE but i heard like so many people had muted me, they must have a hacked client or have a corrupted computer full of gay memes. dammit.

ee should have its own mythology or a pantheon

i8SwC8p.png

#36 2018-02-15 21:09:10

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

TaskManager wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
thankslol wrote:

ee should have its own mythology or a pantheon

i had a level idea about this years back. was gonna be based on the staff tho

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#37 2018-02-16 01:56:13

thanksL0L

why are people copying my ideas?

#38 2018-02-16 02:28:42

Xfrogman43

thanksL0L wrote:

no they are copying your pasta recipes

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

#39 2018-02-16 11:30:08

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Xfrogman43 wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

no they are copying your pasta recipes

ravioli ravioli
give me the pasta-oli

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#40 2018-02-16 23:24:31

Guest.

Zoey2070 wrote:

was gonna be based on the staff tho

hahahahaha good luck updating the level every 3 months

#41 2018-02-19 21:16:33

thanksL0L

Jet wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

is that all it? 3 months? How did you know the months that take that level to be updated?

#42 2018-02-19 21:59:17

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

thanksL0L wrote:
Jet wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

is that all it? 3 months? How did you know the months that take that level to be updated?

hes actually the one that changes staff all the time and thus knows when to update the level with new staff
staff are the puppets and he's the puppeteer
c2hjb7U.png

i8SwC8p.png

#43 2018-02-19 22:06:25

thanksL0L

TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:
Jet wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

hes actually the one that changes staff all the time and thus knows when to update the level with new staff
staff are the puppets and he's the puppeteer
https://i.imgur.com/c2hjb7U.png

So  the forum and the playerbase is my puppeteer?

#44 2018-02-19 22:37:58

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Jet wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

to be fair... when i had the idea it was still the mrshoe era i think.

#45 2018-02-27 01:51:51

thanksL0L

in my opinion, taskmanager is the most annoying player i have ever seen he thinks i am a kid i don't know why he says that for but i'm obviously not a kid

#46 2018-02-27 02:23:45

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

thanksL0L wrote:

in my opinion, taskmanager is the most annoying player i have ever seen he thinks i am a kid i don't know why he says that for but i'm obviously not a kid

i agree we should lynch taskmanager for annoyingness and false kid accusations

i8SwC8p.png

#47 2018-02-27 02:32:27, last edited by thanksL0L (2018-02-27 02:37:07)

thanksL0L

TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

I do not watch little kid shows or play any kid games. I only play teen or mature 17+

I already quit school. I also got jailed for 5 years for going to USA without permission. You should better stop lying about my age or else I ignore

Wooted by: (2)

#48 2018-02-27 03:06:04

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

thanksL0L wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

I do not watch little kid shows or play any kid games. I only play teen or mature 17+

I already quit school. I also got jailed for 5 years for going to USA without permission. You should better stop lying about my age or else I ignore

Weak.
I'll have you know that I've spent 10 years in prison. And you know why did they put me there? At the age of 4 I was playing games way above my age. I was playing PEGI 12+ rated games. Obviously I was violating the law and I knew what I'm doing. One day I was playing Minecraft: Story Mode and two SWAT vans parked near my house. The SWAT soldiers charged in and put down everyone. Everyone but me. I resisted. I killed three SWAT men with my bare hands and permanently crippled two more. But there were too many of them. They outnumbered me, and ultimately managed to put me down. The court issued out a lifetime imprisonment at first. But thanks to my contacts with the influential Japanese Yakuza, the sentence was changed to just 10 years of jail. And I did the time. Here I am now. Your 5 years of jail are nothing in comparison to lifetime imprisonment of mine. Better watch who you are trying to mess with.

i8SwC8p.png

#49 2018-02-27 03:13:34

thanksL0L

TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

Weak.
I'll have you know that I've spent 10 years in prison. And you know why did they put me there? At the age of 4 I was playing games way above my age. I was playing PEGI 12+ rated games. Obviously I was violating the law and I knew what I'm doing. One day I was playing Minecraft: Story Mode and two SWAT vans parked near my house. The SWAT soldiers charged in and put down everyone. Everyone but me. I resisted. I killed three SWAT men with my bare hands and permanently crippled two more. But there were too many of them. They outnumbered me, and ultimately managed to put me down. The court issued out a lifetime imprisonment at first. But thanks to my contacts with the influential Japanese Yakuza, the sentence was changed to just 10 years of jail. And I did the time. Here I am now. Your 5 years of jail are nothing in comparison to lifetime imprisonment of mine. Better watch who you are trying to mess with.

If that is so, how can you be so smart at playing games when you have never been in school that age?

#50 2018-02-27 03:21:40

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

thanksL0L wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

Weak.

If that is so, how can you be so smart at playing games when you have never been in school that age?

I absorb my knowledge from the games. And you? You just dropped out of school.

i8SwC8p.png

32OrtonEdge32dh1603747989785485

Board footer