Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-23 05:06:08

FairFerret
Anonymous user

hidden identity game

bobithan here

this is kinda similar to the "guess the anon above you" game i guess but im going to try doing something a bit more organized, i guess

the goal of this game is to post and guess who other people are while keeping your own true identity a secret

to measure how good you are at guessing other people while not getting caught yourself here's a point system i made up quickly to try out:

correct guess: 15 pts
incorrect guess: -2 pts
somebody incorrectly guesses who you are: 2 pts

guesses must be in bold

you can guess multiple times per post

ill post to confirm correct guesses. every time i check the thread i'll make a small edit to this post, so the 'last edited' time here will be the last time i checked

i won't tally points for a person until they get caught. once 10 people are caught the game will be over, i'll tally points for all participants, and maybe ill start a new thread with the same concept, since once you're caught you aren't able to play anymore

so yeah have fun with this dumb game; i'll be checking periodically

#2 2016-06-23 05:17:31, last edited by silly_Poo (2016-06-23 05:17:45)

silly_Poo
Anonymous user

Re: hidden identity game

greetings, fellow forumers

<image - tumblr_lzja4lARu91qa0mmoo1_500.png>

oh of course i got that name

Board footer