Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#951 2016-07-03 21:44:16

Zumza

Re: EE Mafia 1 - Game Thread [CODE USERS WIN!]

I know Maxi got a message from me D2

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#952 2016-07-03 22:09:46

Different55
Forum Admin

Okay so we know that notifications are sent out even for more passive night actions like investigation, that makes things easier.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#953 2016-07-03 22:57:36

Evilbunny

Different55 wrote:

Okay so we know that notifications are sent out even for more passive night actions like investigation, that makes things easier.

So Creature is lying? I don't have any notification of being controlled last night.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#954 2016-07-03 23:38:56

Unau

hummerz5
07-03-2016
01:22 PM ET (US)
I guess I didn't read that far down. Sure enough. ****.

Well, no one believes me/unau so no harm, no foul. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Onjit
07-03-2016
11:13 AM ET (US)

"I sure hope my posts didn't give Creature away"
You realise Unau can read this chat right? You basically confirmed Creature as the third mafia

unau_sig

thanks koya

#955 2016-07-04 00:02:38

Creature

Pretty sure hummerz5 knew Unau is medium and decided to pull WIFOM.

This is a false statement.

#956 2016-07-04 00:03:36

Creature

Evilbunny wrote:
Different55 wrote:

So Creature is lying? I don't have any notification of being controlled last night.

I don't even know why there's no notifications, I have a feeling marco is literally screwing his own game.

#957 2016-07-04 02:30:10

Unau

it is so sad i cant do much

unau_sig

thanks koya

#958 2016-07-04 03:50:27

Different55
Forum Admin

Creature wrote:

Pretty sure hummerz5 knew Unau is medium and decided to pull WIFOM.

You have an acronym for every situation don't you

- ShinsukeIto

#959 2016-07-04 06:13:09

Different55
Forum Admin

Any opinions on a lynch for the night?

IMO Luka is basically confirmed town. 3 independent sources for some reason have all checked him and all came back with negative results for scumminess. Unless he's some godfather role, he's probably okay. Besides, pretty sure hummerz filled the "alignment misdirection" spot with his role. That said, he still hasn't dumped all his night actions, and hasn't said whether or not he was the one to block EB last night.

Creature is most likely jester, if nothing else comes up we can kill him, unless he objects for some reason. But if he has a reason to object to dying then he has a lot of explaining to about his actions the entire game. 39 pages in and he's never given a direct answer beyond "felt like it" for blatantly and repeatedly lying about someone who is currently the most town-confirmed person in the game.

Different55 wrote:
Creature wrote:
RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

I'm the night vision smiley. I'm a Parity Cop. I checked the following people.

N1-Kubapolish
N2-Controlled onto Luka (Same)
N3-Hummerz (Different)

You were controlled onto N1KF.

Excuse me? I controlled him and I pointed him at Luka. Where did you pull that out of? And while I'm at it:

Different55 wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Creature wrote:

I don't need to anymore because I am now town reading him.

If anything this makes it worse. You don't shill that much and that badly for someone unless you have an incredibly good reason. AKA a "I know this dude's someone I really want to kill, even more than I want to live." The only reason you're alive is because (according to Kuba) you're "not guilty". Not even "town" or "code user" or anything else, no you're just "not guilty". On D1 before any actions had taken place. That's the only reason you're alive right now. You're acting that scummy and inexplicably. You went after Luka hard and... just poorly. Really those were some F Class lies there. Let's bring a few of them back up:

D1 recap

But no, apparently it wasn't that big of a deal, now you're totally fine leaving him alone. That doesn't add up. What aren't you telling us?

Also repeating for visibility. Creature what are you hiding?

[VISIBILITY INTENSIFIES]

Repeating for visibility.

Rhaz, has claimed parity cop. What we really need right now is to know if any of the people he's investigated got notifications. There are still 2 possibilities, and tbqh they don't change much either way. Either he's telling the truth about him being a parity cop, and EB, Kuba, and Luka are town, or he's lying about being a parity cop, and he's actually mafia. In this case, he's also most likely the last mafia, so EB, Kuba, and Luka are all confirmed town again. But if that is what he's had in store, he's been planning it for a while. I think he's a good player but I don't know if he'd have that kind of crazy incredible forethought.

Zumza, another investigative role I guess. He's confirmed Luka, hummerz, and N1KF were unable to kill. He hasn't said what he was up to last night, though, but he has said that maxi confirmed that people get investigation notifications which is a pretty valuable bit of info.

Unau, like last post, seems incredibly sketchy to not have any night actions. Every other player in the game has a night action. That said, I don't think anyone else has a passive ability either so maybe that accounts for it. Either way, I don't like that he's a big black hole where he's unaccounted for every single night. Talking to the dead is useful, I guess?

Kuba, jack of all trades kind of role. He was confirmed town by Rhaz, and has said Creature and Luka were "not guilty" on D1. Also he appears to have died, today it has been 1 week since he was last seen posting in the thread, and even when he was alive he's probably fighting with Unau for least amount of posts in the topic.

EB is our roleblocker. Creature has said, and I actually agree with him here, that it's a little weird for a roleblocker and an antiroleblocker to be on the same team. That said, there's plenty of screwy stuff going on in this game already. But he was confirmed by Rhaz to be town, and unless Rhaz was tricked, we can trust what Rhaz says whether or not he's town for the reasons I mentioned above.

And Kirby is the vig of the game. Nobody's counter claimed at this late stage in the game, and since a vig is a pretty common role I think it's most likely probably safe to maybe say that he's town. Except he said that anyone who investigates him dies which is weird no matter how you look at it.

I'd be up for lynching Unau, Creature, Zumza, or Rhaz if someone can bring something convincing up about one of them. Without anything to direct me to any specific person I'd tend towards Creature. He's likely a jester, so it's not like he'd object. And if he does object, then he has some serious explaining to do.

So unless something good comes up,

!vote Creature

BTW there are 9 people alive, making 5 the needed number of people for a majority.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#960 2016-07-04 06:15:54

Different55
Forum Admin

Creature wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
Different55 wrote:

I don't even know why there's no notifications, I have a feeling marco is literally screwing his own game.

Unless someone else comes up with definitely missing notifications, you're the only common ground here.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#961 2016-07-04 08:21:01

Kirby

Different55 wrote:

And Kirby is the vig of the game. Nobody's counter claimed at this late stage in the game, and since a vig is a pretty common role I think it's most likely probably safe to maybe say that he's town. Except he said that anyone who investigates him dies which is weird no matter how you look at it.

hi sorry that i didnt make this clear

anyone who investigates me as im attacking someone gets killed. I used all of my attacks, so investigate me all you want i guess

#962 2016-07-04 08:22:22

Kirby

actually i dont even know if thats what it means. it just says that if someone "visits" me while im attacking, they will be killed & roleblocked

Wooted by:

#963 2016-07-04 16:04:51

Creature

Unau and Zumza are literally town.

Different55 is pretty much mafia in my eyes and if there's another mafia, it's pretty much RhazzleFrazzle.

Evilbunny, can you roleblock Different55?

#964 2016-07-04 16:05:32

Creature

If you lynch one of Unau, Kubapolish or Zumza, you're a crappy player (unless you're scum).

#965 2016-07-04 17:14:27

Zumza

Did anybody get a notification?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#966 2016-07-04 17:23:49

Creature

Different55
Do I need to answer loaded questions?

#967 2016-07-04 19:27:26

Different55
Forum Admin

Creature wrote:

Different55
Do I need to answer loaded questions?

Yes you do. Either your a jester, or you're literally retarded, and I don't think you're literally retarded. If you arent one of those two then you need to start talking because none of your behavior this game makes sense. You don't risk your life shilling with the force of a thousand suns for someone because "I felt his mind was different" after just an irl day or two and maybe a dozen posts. So yes. If you claim you're not a jester then you have a lot of explaining to do.

- ShinsukeIto

#968 2016-07-04 19:33:37

Different55
Forum Admin

Creature wrote:

Unau and Zumza are literally town.

Amazing logic.

Brilliant reasoning.

10/10

I wept, I laughed, I wept again.

- ShinsukeIto

#969 2016-07-04 19:39:14

Different55
Forum Admin

Creature wrote:

If you lynch one of Unau, Kubapolish or Zumza, you're a crappy player (unless you're scum).

Fascinating how there's no mention of our confirmed townies EB and Luka in there. I've already mentioned why, whether or not Rhaz is maf, those are definitely town. If you missed it please see my last megapost.

- ShinsukeIto

#970 2016-07-04 19:43:08

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Everyone was indecisive, and the mess was clear. Nobody seemed to know what to do, so they just started trying to figure out a solution.
It was in vain however, as they end up with no decision.
Night 5 begins.
Night 5 will last 24 hours ending on 18:43 GMT-1 05/07/2016 (DD/MM/YY). Actions must be PMed.

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#971 2016-07-04 19:50:39, last edited by Different55 (2016-07-04 19:51:57)

Different55
Forum Admin

Whoops ran out of time

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#972 2016-07-05 20:02:17

realmaster42
Website

As the wind blows throught the stormy and rainy cold night, you are trying to sleep.
You feel uncomfortable, but still do it. As you sleep, you suddently wake up by the noise of a radio.
It suddently stops, and as you go outside...
Your friend has died...
He was...
Creature!
Afterall, he was the Annoyed Smiley!!!
Annoyed Smiley

After a little, you see the sky change.
Night feedback is now no longer "subliniar", meaning it is now given full results.
Day 6 begins.
Day 6 will last 72 hours ending on 19:02 GMT-1 (09/07/2016 DD/MM/YY)

Wooted by:

#973 2016-07-05 20:06:12

realmaster42
Website

Shortly after that you notice a note near to his body...
    Night 1: Nothing
    Night 2: RhazzleFrazzle to N1KF.
    Night 3: maxi123 to me (rolecard unclear), I was attacked and healed.
    Night 4: Evilbunny to me.
    Night 5: Different55 to me.

Zumza has been attacked by mafia, therefore he has to be town.
    Kirby is vigilante because if I wasn't healed there would have two kills.
    Unau can only be a town-aligned medium.
    Kubapolish wouldn't fakeclaim daycop with his limited experience.
    Evilbunny indeed roleblocked me, unless mafia has two more members, he's town.

Different55 is lying about his N3 result, I know that.

That leaves Different55, RhazzleFrazzle and Luka504 (Zumza was wrong about hummerz5). Don't lynch anywhere else and don't trust Diff.

#974 2016-07-05 20:06:52

Luka504

Im suprised they went after Creature.
From his weird behavior i probably would have had him lynched. (I honestly dont know who else we could have went after)
So..... Ideas?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#975 2016-07-05 20:11:13

Luka504

Oh also for anyone who cares:
I have one anti roleblock left.
I forgot the exact nights i used them, but somewhere around N2 i used one for Kuba.
Then, i think it was the night before this one, i used it on Rhaz.
Any ideas on who i should use the last one?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Evilbunny1468109062611924

Board footer