Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#926 2016-07-03 17:15:07

Unau

Re: EE Mafia 1 - Game Thread [CODE USERS WIN!]

lol
hummerz5
07-02-2016
09:06 PM ET (US)
so the activity on that thread has basically died
not a fan of 72hr days

lol even in death im a popular chap. I sure hope my posts didn't give Creature

unau_sig

thanks koya

#927 2016-07-03 17:17:51

Unau

oops it got cut off rip
hummerz5
07-02-2016
09:06 PM ET (US)
so the activity on that thread has basically died
not a fan of 72hr days

lol even in death im a popular chap. I sure hope my posts didn't give Creature away
5f2dd35558.png

unau_sig

thanks koya

#928 2016-07-03 17:23:08

Different55
Forum Admin

Creature wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Creature wrote:

Zumza - Attacked and healed
Unau - I don't think there's a mafia-aligned medium
Kubapolish - Daycop (his claim looks very believable)
Creature - Unau said Onjit confirmed he wasn't roleblocked, since Evil tried to roleblock him but failed, that confirms I actually used my action
Evilbunny - If he tried to kill someone, I would be the one dead
Luka504 - Zumza said he can't kill
Kirby - Still think he's pretty much the vigilante

That leaves you and RhazzleFrazzle

Are you actually dumb? Is this another Jester trick to get us to lynch you? You just said yourself that you successfully used your action, and it's confirmed that that action was not redirecting EB since he didn't get a notification. Rhaz is the freaking parity cop that found a mafia but now he's scum? Yeah you're trolling.

What would stop you from claiming investigative in a closed setup with a guilty on your scummate for town cred?

Literally nothing. I brought that up myself, but apparently you are in fact back to ignoring my posts:

Different55 wrote:

Rhaz successfully took out a maf. While he could have done it to make himself look town, I seriously doubt it.

Creature wrote:

Story of why I am confirmed:
Once upon a time, there was Evilbunny, the roleblocker. He tried to roleblock Onjit, but I redirected him to me, even though he didn't get a notification. However, Unau, the medium, asked Onjit if he was roleblocked and Onjit answered he wasn't, therefore it proves I changed Evilbunny's action.

Alternatively Onjit never got a roleblocked message because he was too busy being brutally murdered.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#929 2016-07-03 17:50:32

Evilbunny

Hummrerz5 wtf man. Are you trolling or using some kind of reverse psychology?
Either way Creature, I don't believe that you redirected me. You are trying really hard to make yourself confirmed, but I'm not buying it.

!vote Creature

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#930 2016-07-03 17:51:08

Luka504

,,even though he didnt get a notification,,
This part isnt suspicious at all.
When Different redirects you get a notification, but for Creature that rule doesnt exist.
Anywho i doubt Creature is confirmed town, he might be simply..... Well this is a longshot, but he might be immune to being roleblocked himself.
And he is 100% gonna claim that he isnt, but if he said he was roleblock-immune it wouldnt make him a confirmed town now would it :>
Also i agree wit hummerz this game is becoming dead again.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#931 2016-07-03 17:58:25

Different55
Forum Admin

Went back over hummerz' posts, didn't find much but I found this towards the end of his time here:

hummerz5 wrote:

@Creature

Wait a second. I thought Zumza said I couldn't kill? How does that jive with lynching me?

Looks like that checks out:

Zumza wrote:

Time for me to role claim:

Once per night I can check if somebody can kill.
I can also act like a witch once in this game. (never used, yet)

N1: Maxi - can't kill
N2: N1KF - can't kill
N3: hummerz5 - can't kill

Sorry I lied about being role blocked but I was very curious to find out if EvilBunny would fall into it.
Btw. This is me The Curios Smiley https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/03/018_surprised

Cuba, did you use that witch action yet?

So I went back and looked at his rolecard again.

marco wrote:

You could also change the ability to killing. You get to choose. (Only one mafia member can kill, and if the other killing member
chooses to kill, you will instead do your default ability)

So whoever the last mafia is, they should have holes missing from their role whenever someone died. A lot of us have already done this, but we should all dump our night actions each night and try to verify them as much as possible.

I've done it already, but I haven't done it all at once, I've usually said them as it happened. So here it all is in one place:

N1: Maxi->Zumza
N2: Rhaz->Luka
N3: Creature->Creature
N4: No night actions

Zumza's stuff up to N3 is quoted above, Rhaz up to N3 is here:

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Ah ****. I tried to hint towards it yesterday but nobody caught on.

I'm the night vision smiley. I'm a Parity Cop. I checked the following people.

N1-Kubapolish
N2-Controlled onto Luka (Same)
N3-Hummerz (Different)

Since Kuba and Luka came up as the same alignment, both of them are Town because of how low the chances of Kuba being scum are. Hummerz is confirmed to be a different alignment from Luka, so he should be our lynch.

Anyone else I missed?

- ShinsukeIto

#932 2016-07-03 18:00:14

Different55
Forum Admin

Evilbunny wrote:

Hummrerz5 wtf man. Are you trolling or using some kind of reverse psychology?
Either way Creature, I don't believe that you redirected me. You are trying really hard to make yourself confirmed, but I'm not buying it.

!vote Creature

Friendly reminder that even if he dies, if the maf wins, he wins. The crazy scrub is probably trying to win from the grave. Or who knows maybe he is doing some reverse psychology crap. I'd advise ignoring it.

- ShinsukeIto

#933 2016-07-03 18:02:08

Creature

Different55 wrote:

Alternatively Onjit never got a roleblocked message because he was too busy being brutally murdered.

Pretty sure you would receive a roleblocked message even if you died.

This is a false statement.

#934 2016-07-03 18:03:01

Creature

Different55 wrote:

N3: Creature->Creature

Okay, Different55 is definitely lying now.

#935 2016-07-03 18:04:50

Creature

Vote Different55 or me, but I strongly recommend voting Different55.

#936 2016-07-03 18:08:42

Creature

Story of what happened with me D3:
I thought my rolecard said I am a 1-way transporter that could change every action on someone to me, so I used that to make maxi123 go on me (because I thought I would make any actions on him backfire on me). Turn out maxi123 was killed anyway but I got a message I was attacked (meaning there must have a vigilante, aka Kirby), I also noticed maxi123 was supposed to heal Evilbunny, not me. If Different55 controlled me into myself, then I would be dead, unless maxi123 protected me himself, but he pointed in his will he actually healed Evilbunny.

tl,dr;
maxi123 tried to heal Evil, but I made him heal me, and I got attacked and healed.

#937 2016-07-03 18:13:06

Different55
Forum Admin

Creature wrote:

I thought my rolecard said I am a 1-way transporter that could change every action on someone to me, so I used that to make maxi123 go on me (because I thought I would make any actions on him backfire on me). Turn out maxi123 was killed anyway but I got a message I was attacked (meaning there must have a vigilante, aka Kirby), I also noticed maxi123 was supposed to heal Evilbunny, not me. If Different55 controlled me into myself, then I would be dead, unless maxi123 protected me himself, but he pointed in his will he actually healed Evilbunny.

tl,dr;
maxi123 tried to heal Evil, but I made him heal me, and I got attacked and healed.

I got a notification that I successfully redirected Creature to Creature, explain that.

- ShinsukeIto

#938 2016-07-03 18:18:56

Evilbunny

@Diff yea idk what he is going for, but I'm still scum reading Creature

My night actions are basically complete crap and I haven't done anything really.
N1: Did nothing because Marco's strange wording made me thing I only had 1 roleblock
N2: Attempted to Roleblock Unau but was controlled
N3: Attempted to Roleblock Rhazz but was roleblocked*
N4: Attempted to Roleblock Onjit but he died and I didn't get any results.

I have a little confession about what happened N3. I roleblocked Rhazz because he seemed scummy at the time, but then the next day he claimed parity cop and outed Hummerz. The, uh, problem with that is my rolecard says I am immune to roleblocks so Marco messed up. I should have been immune to the roleblock and Rhazz shouldn't have gotten his result on Hummerz because he should have been roleblocked. Sorry Hummerz bby, but you shouldn't have died yesterday. I didn't realize this until Rhazz claimed and I thought to myself "oh good thing I got roleblocked...wait that shouldn't have happened." I didn't want to say this yesterday because I didn't know if Marco would tell us to ignore Rhazz's results because they never happened or something. So yea, our two mafia kills have been from one of them losing internet and getting modkilled and the other is from Marco messing up the night actions.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (2)

#939 2016-07-03 18:18:58

Creature

If you actually redirected me to myself, then why was I attacked and healed when maxi123 was trying to protect Evilbunny?

#940 2016-07-03 18:20:24

Creature

Diff, if you're the last of your faction, why don't you just give up and put this game out of its misery? You can try to pull my mislynch, but you'll be lynched next day anyway.

#941 2016-07-03 18:22:00

Creature

I think we should lynch Different55 and you should roleblock RhazzleFrazzle again if the game doesn't end.

#942 2016-07-03 19:18:37

Different55
Forum Admin

Creature wrote:

Diff, if you're the last of your faction, why don't you just give up and put this game out of its misery? You can try to pull my mislynch, but you'll be lynched next day anyway.

Scrub I'm the only one of my faction. Always have been, always will. And I'm not dying today.

Evilbunny wrote:

@Diff yea idk what he is going for, but I'm still scum reading Creature

My night actions are basically complete crap and I haven't done anything really.
N1: Did nothing because Marco's strange wording made me thing I only had 1 roleblock
N2: Attempted to Roleblock Unau but was controlled
N3: Attempted to Roleblock Rhazz but was roleblocked*
N4: Attempted to Roleblock Onjit but he died and I didn't get any results.

I have a little confession about what happened N3. I roleblocked Rhazz because he seemed scummy at the time, but then the next day he claimed parity cop and outed Hummerz. The, uh, problem with that is my rolecard says I am immune to roleblocks so Marco messed up. I should have been immune to the roleblock and Rhazz shouldn't have gotten his result on Hummerz because he should have been roleblocked. Sorry Hummerz bby, but you shouldn't have died yesterday. I didn't realize this until Rhazz claimed and I thought to myself "oh good thing I got roleblocked...wait that shouldn't have happened." I didn't want to say this yesterday because I didn't know if Marco would tell us to ignore Rhazz's results because they never happened or something. So yea, our two mafia kills have been from one of them losing internet and getting modkilled and the other is from Marco messing up the night actions.

Alright but what if Marco didn't screw up? That'd mean Rhaz already knew hummerz5 was scum which would heavily imply that Rhaz threw hummerz under the bus in exchange for convincing the town of his towniness.

And Creature, quit putting yourself with the townies and saying me and Rhaz are the only variables.

Speaking of Rhaz, has anyone received a "you've been spied on" message from Rhaz when he supposedly checked then out? How about with Zumza? Kuba? IIRC those are our investigators. Can we work on confirming EB since we got his stuff? At this point I'm pretty sure we can track down the last maf tonight or tomorrow night if we can find who's unaccounted for. If not today, then tomorrow since the last maf should definitely make a kill tonight. We can just lynch whoever's actions can't be verified.

More info about what happened to me during the night:
All my night actions were successful and AFAIK no night actions have ever been directed at me.

- ShinsukeIto

#943 2016-07-03 19:27:25

Evilbunny

Different55 wrote:

Alright but what if Marco didn't screw up? That'd mean Rhaz already knew hummerz5 was scum which would heavily imply that Rhaz threw hummerz under the bus in exchange for convincing the town of his towniness.

I don't think so because the result PM literally says I attempted to roleblock Rhazz but I got roleblocked

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#944 2016-07-03 19:38:11

Kirby

I STILL fail to understand WHY we should lynch diff

if he's not maf (assuming he's not), and he can win with town, who cares if he's alive? Is there any upside to killing him

#945 2016-07-03 19:51:27

Creature

He's lying about his night actions, if he really wanted to win with us, why would he lie about his night actions?

#946 2016-07-03 20:00:06

Luka504

Creature wrote:

He's lying about his night actions, if he really wanted to win with us, why would he lie about his night actions?

Trying to understand Creature is like trying to understand women.

Seriously though, explain.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (2)

#947 2016-07-03 20:03:56

Creature

Trying to make Luka504 read the thread is like trying to teach dogs how to read.

Creature wrote:

tl,dr;

#948 2016-07-03 20:04:05

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Vote Count

Different55 (1): Creature
Creature (1): EvilBunny

With 9 members alive, 5 votes are needed to reach a majority.

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#949 2016-07-03 20:06:38

Creature

Mod
Who reviewed your game?

#950 2016-07-03 20:08:02

Different55
Forum Admin

Evilbunny wrote:
Different55 wrote:

I don't think so because the result PM literally says I attempted to roleblock Rhazz but I got roleblocked

Alright, so what did everyone do last night, and who blocked the blocker? Maybe Luka, since he's the antiblocker.

- ShinsukeIto

Evilbunny1468109062611924

Board footer