Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2016-06-23 02:25:57

Lolz

Re: Orlando Shooting - The Worst in History

Yeah...I read the news. Pretty bad, I hope I won't encounter that kind of situation ever.

#52 2016-06-24 01:06:09

iPwner
Website

Re: Orlando Shooting - The Worst in History

Gamemonger wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
Gamemonger wrote:

you know he's a special needs student when he uses colored text for no good reason

wow you got him good

man i wish i was as cool as you

too bad you'll never be rad
http://previews.123rf.com/images/xalanx … k-Photojpg

You know.. I made this epic poem the other day to counter your lame trashy garbazoa, but the forum logged me out when I clicked the post button and it got deleted. :B Sucks. ;^( It was called "An Epode to our Autistic Brethren". It commented on the epidemic of 13 year old fetuses such as yourself poking fun at the misfortunate people who were diagnosed with autism. It also noted how these people who try to label "autistic" as an insult usually have a form of autism themselves, in your case being assburgers disease! Here's the about page on webmd in case you want to get educated on your own genetic misfortunes! ;( The more you know®

Anyway you are wasting my time you old fart. If you feel like replying go ahead, but all that will be received (if I feel as though your post's crappiness meter is sufficient) will be a from-memory excerpt of a segment from the poem that got deleted. ^    ^

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

iPwner1466726769609184

Board footer