Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-30 12:14:15

Onjit
Website

Mafia 9 Game Thread (MAFIA + MAXI WIN!!!)

The important differences between this game and previous ones are listed in the signup thread. I'm lazy so I copypasted Rhaz's rule list.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

:.|:;

#2 2016-06-01 03:03:29

Evilbunny

Re: Mafia 9 Game Thread (MAFIA + MAXI WIN!!!)

SmittyW wrote:

Sidenote: Wouldn't it be fun to spam this topic so when the others arrive they'll be like "omg why so many posts already!?!"?

no pls

What's the best way to get past this part of the game?

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#3 2016-06-01 21:04:12

Evilbunny

marcoantonimsantos wrote:
SmittyW wrote:

Let's make this interesting

Hello I am the vigilante! I'll shoot'ya in da butt with my mighty pistol!

Who d'ya want me to kill?

Hello I am the vigilante! I'll shoot'ya tonight for fake claim!

Is this a serious counterclaim?

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#4 2016-06-02 02:32:43

Evilbunny

Kubapolish has only posted once to vote.

We are past the D1 funposting, yay. So now the question is what do we do with marco and smitty. Do we let smitty live today and try lynching another person and just let marco shoot him? Or should we just lynch smitty and have marco save his bullet(s?). I guess it kinda depends on how many bullets he has so we know if they are worth saving.

If we are gonna lynch somebody I suggest we look at bimps, he hasn't been playing his usual game and is being very aggressive.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#5 2016-06-02 11:29:07

Evilbunny

->Pyromaniac, trying not to lynch Smitty and instead lynch me

Pyro said:

Pyromaniac wrote:

As for marco and smitty: if ya'll really want to lynch today, shouldn't we lynch one of the counterclaims...?

Not that he wanted to lynch you specifically.

Ok Smitty and Marco: What is the specific role name on your card? Do they both say Vigillante or is one of them a similar role, but not called Vig? Is one of you only active during the day or something? I doubt that there would be two of the same roles, so unless they are at least kinda different I think one of you is lying.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#6 2016-06-03 02:07:03

Evilbunny

@diff  yea that's why I was trying to get some info from them

Evilbunny wrote:

Ok Smitty and Marco: What is the specific role name on your card? Do they both say Vigillante or is one of them a similar role, but not called Vig? Is one of you only active during the day or something? I doubt that there would be two of the same roles, so unless they are at least kinda different I think one of you is lying.

and they haven't responded. I bet one of them is jester or whatever the role wants to die is.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#7 2016-06-03 21:28:06

Evilbunny

!vote Bimps

We need a lynch today and bimps has votes on him and seems like a good lynch. He isn't being very helpful and seems to REALLY want jawapa dead for no reason.

Processor wrote:

Moving on, I'm also going to believe Marco's claim to be a vig, since, as stupid as it may sound, there has been no third vig claim to actually counter his.

Even though a smart vig WOULDN'T counterclaim. I'm gonna believe marco's claim because I don't think he's the type to pull off a big lie like this. I don't know how I feel about smitty.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#8 2016-06-05 20:43:55

Evilbunny

rip Pyro and Proc

JaWapa wrote:

10/10

2 useless citizens

and we don't know why proc died

Well proc wasn't useless, he was the jailer, and I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the mafia killed proc. Marco said he was gonna shoot pyro.

Zumza wrote:

Keen interest Smitty a day pass do you need more time to show your results on your investigation?

what is that supposed to mean

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#9 2016-06-06 03:35:19

Evilbunny

inb4 Onjit just forgot to send you your result

Well now we have two PRs claimed and one dead. On Day 2.
Things aren't looking so good.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#10 2016-06-06 21:10:10

Evilbunny

Wait, Zumza, you think Smitty is mafia because he was trying to get himself killed?
wat

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#11 2016-06-06 22:16:02

Evilbunny

Zumza wrote:

@Evilbunny why do you think only you can use reverse psychology?

Do you even know what that means? From what I can tell you think smitty is mafia because he lied about being vig. I asked you if that was your only reason, because that's not a very good reason.

So could I get an answer? You seem to really love dodging questions

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#12 2016-06-07 11:28:09

Evilbunny

How much time do we have left?

I don't want to vote for kuba before he gets a chance to defend himself, but something tells me that probably isn't gonna happen.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#13 2016-06-07 22:38:14

Evilbunny

Good lord I come home from school and there are like 4 new pages.

Ok now that we know marco has more bullets, I believe his claim. But honestly marco, can you explain why you thought this was a good idea to say.

If I am mafia, I do stuff like tell to protect vig, people think I am innocent, and never kill the vigilante on whole game, and then game over

and for the record I don't support you shooting smitty, I don't think we have the whole story with him yet. But I don't think I'll be able to talk you out of it, so whatever.

As for kuba, he's had his chance at defending himself and didn't do a good job. He is lurking hardcore (couple others are too), kept his vote on jawapa and just seems to be an inexperienced mafia member trying to stay hidden.
!vote Kuba    (this might be a hammer and I'm ok with that, just remember that the last vote doesn't have more meaning than any other vote)

Bobithan wrote:

idk about evilbunny, I actually can't even recall any posts of his

right back at you

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#14 2016-06-09 19:52:51

Evilbunny

Ok I don't really trust maxi "helping" us. I'll probably vote him later but idk we'll see. Unau is also pretty suspicious, but maxi should be our main focus right now.

I am a citizen //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
Not the best claim, I know, but what can I do.

I might be a little less active this weekend (vacation woo) so just a heads up.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#15 2016-06-10 22:45:12

Evilbunny

Ok I'm back. Vaca got cut short.

I still don't know how I feel about maxi. Letting him live is very dangerous, but it might pay off. Maxi who are going to kill tonight?
I guess it depends on who he says he is going to kill and if he actually kills that person.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#16 2016-06-10 23:45:39

Evilbunny

"Maxi who are going to kill tonight?" why do I always make stupid errors when I'm writing in this thread

AlphaJon wrote:

Voting/Killing Creature makes no sense, he discovered Maxi in the first place.

this is a pretty good point. Some of us are suspecting Creature even though he roleclaimed and was right about Maxi. It's possible that he is lying but I don't see how mafia would benefit from getting the SK lynched, that's just free kills for them and then they win when they get majority. Zumza has been flying under a lot of people's radars for no reason.

Zumza wrote:

So we have: Maxi123, Creature, Unau, Luka, Marco, Bobithan, EvilBunny, Zumza, AlphaJon
Lets reduce it to people who we aren't sure what their role are: Unau, Luka, Bobithan, EvilBunny, AlphaJon
Assuming that 3 of them are mafia this means we are 5 townies.

Notice how he took himself off the list even though he hasn't roleclaimed? (Also he ignored the fact that I already claimed citizen ): )
He's done pretty well at skating by, I can't really find any post to indicate he is mafia but if you (maxi) are going to kill somebody he'd be pretty good. You'd give us a good indicator of what Creature is. If Zumza flips mafia, chances are Creature is too.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#17 2016-06-11 15:38:19

Evilbunny

Onjit wrote:
AlphaJon wrote:

@Onjit : Prod EvilBunny please?

Prodded Evilbunny for inactivity.

Apparently every post I make is bimpsing invisible. I posted twice yesterday, went to sleep and woke up with a prodding. OK COOL.

Honestly I don't trust Maxi. He'll probably kill Luka and the mafia will kill another town and marco will shoot another town. So that's a 2v1v3 minus one from whoever/if anybody gets lynched. Town loses. He didn't answer if he could win with town, so I''m going to assume he just wants to kill as many people as possible.
Also what Creature said, Maxi gives mafia free kills and they don't have to lynch him. They will just win when they get majority.

We are at 5 town vs 1 SK vs 3 mafia rn. We lynch Maxi, Marco doesn't shoot and we go into tomorrow at 4 town vs. 3 mafia.
Marco if you are going to shoot, tell us before you do it. 4 vs 2 would be really nice.

As soon as I get a vote count I'll put my vote on Maxi, I don't want the mafia to be able to hammer before Marco can pick who he is going to shoot.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#18 2016-06-11 15:58:49

Evilbunny

I read them.

I don't trust them.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#19 2016-06-11 20:06:08

Evilbunny

Ok can somebody actually respond to my posts for once.

I've said that if the mafia did know the SK, they wouldn't out him and try to get him lynched right now. He gives them free kills AND THEY WILL WIN ONCE THEY GET MAJORITY. So we really should kill the SK.

Luka, why do you trust Maxi so much? and stop saying you were right the whole game, that means nothing.

-You thought jawapa was innocent because you thought his claim would be gamethrowing and Onjit would have killed him if it was real, which isn't how that works.
-You thought bimps was a jester
-You thought there was a SK day 2 because you forgot Marco said he was going to kill somebody
-You thought Marco was out of bullets because he shot a townie
-You voted for Kuba and then pretended like you didn't understand why he was being lynched
-You thought bimps was mafia because he was playing differently than normal (like you are doing to Creature rn)
-You thought everybody roleclaiming today would help, even thought lying is a major part of this game
-You missed the sarcasm in Zumza's post claiming Vig
-"I proved i can be a good leader for the town,"

and soon to be proven wrong
-trusting maxi

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#20 2016-06-11 21:28:10

Evilbunny

I don't think killing Zumza is the best thing to do
I'd rather kill N1KF 1000x more than Zumza
N1KF told he is not ready for his role, and he has only been Citizen so far, vigilante is me and bruce is dead
therefore he can only be mafia meaning bobithan was maf

Who are you shooting tonight?

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#21 2016-06-11 22:55:19

Evilbunny

Marco who are you shooting? We need to decide this beforehand so you don't shoot another town. (I suggest Zumza)

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (2)

#22 2016-06-12 02:27:07

Evilbunny

Onjit can we get a vote count?

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#23 2016-06-13 21:19:31

Evilbunny

Alphajon you aren't fooling anybody, you can stop pretending to be town now.
!vote No Lynch

Maxi, I assume you are going to try to shoot mafia tonight, so can you shoot Alphajon for rubbing it in. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#24 2016-06-14 01:49:38

Evilbunny

There's no reason to drag this game on any longer. I don't think anybody has anything to say. Just put your votes in.

I either want to lynch Alphajon or just No Lynch to skip the day and let the game end.

!unvote
!unvote Alphajon

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#25 2016-06-14 01:50:10

Evilbunny

smh

!vote Alphajon

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Onjit1631619159791398

Board footer