Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Muftwin

Re: EE and NOOBS

???? i didnt say it twice -.- that was my first post here? they would - amazing art bcuz its "too hard"

if they dont - we do because thatll get the good levels on a seperate list

Last edited by Muftwin (May 19 2011 7:26:56 pm)

#27 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Muftwin wrote:

???? i didnt say it twice -.- that was my first post here? they would - amazing art bcuz its "too hard"

Sorry, that was muffin. Muffin, muftwin, what's the difference, really.

[EDIT] If it's a noob, they'll + it because it has good art.

Another flaw: What if the level gets redesigned? Should you be able to rate the new level? And how would EE know a new level from the level with large edits?

Last edited by Tako (May 19 2011 8:09:38 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#28 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

I think there could be more choices that just like/dislike. Like having a toggle for stairs, repetitive, art, easy hard, pro and so on. Then have a set limit like 50% so that if 50% or more of the votes call a level stairs it's listed   as stairs. (The easy/medium/pro toggle would send it to the category that gets the most votes.) The search feature should of course be able to narrow down levels depending on whether you set it to show or hide pro levels, stair levels and so forth.

#29 Before February 2015

EDJ

I only use the lobby for bosses, I play most levels from the forum.

#30 Before February 2015

Muftwin

TakoMan02 wrote:
Muftwin wrote:

Another flaw: What if the level gets redesigned? Should you be able to rate the new level? And how would EE know a new level from the level with large edits?

well the difference is we're different people

good point on the redesigned levels i dont really have an answer to that....especially since technicly bosses get redesigned a lot

#31 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Muftwin wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:
Muftwin wrote:

well the difference is we're different people

good point on the redesigned levels i dont really have an answer to that....especially since technicly bosses get redesigned a lot

Your names are only 2 letter apart and your sigs are almost exactly the same.

And I have the solution: The owner can reset the votes. If the level sucks, gets thumbs down a million times, he resets, it will be thumbs down all over again. If the level sucks, he resets, and redesigns, people like it, it gets thumbs up.

Last edited by Tako (May 20 2011 6:57:49 am)

#32 Before February 2015

dol257

lol @ BEE.

but yeah im nubby too, my minigame ideas are horrible and my art sucks. but i am so in love with this game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#33 Before February 2015

NikK

Yea, I only keep the lobby tab open to go adding energy to the things and maybe eventually find Universe Boss or some EX levels. If not, I go n' play on the forums' levels.

#34 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Popularity = more noobs.

#35 Before February 2015

Muftwin

meh i can see how you could mix us up now

im not sure about the details anymore but im sure it would be great if we could get all the non-noobs to - levels they like instead of + we'd have a list of actually good levels to pick from

#36 Before February 2015

jakebot

What about this? I think this is a pretty good solution.

The Solution

#37 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

What if levels could be rated? :/

#38 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

TheGreenTroll wrote:

The plauge of the Noobs must be eradicated from this world. To long have the sovereign people been haunted by the noobs. It was the noobs that cruxified Jesus. It was the noobs that brought the Black Death to Europe. It was the noobs that founded the Soviet Union. It was the noobs that attacked World Trade Center.

Jelly, they are jelly.

Yes. TGT, you're like, EE's hero. You and TI:1 go troll bad levels. I used to hate trolls, but they're awesome. WhyTF would you troll a genuinely good level? You wouldn't, and never will be able to. Trolls = 1. Noobs = -2

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#39 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

You know how to be pro, young JadElClemens.

#40 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

I think before you go walking into a bad world in the lobby there should be the user of the person who built it next to the game title. Won't help much but least if it's a bad place you can never go into any of the builders places again.

#41 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Man, I used to remember when stairs were everything and they were a lot of fun. Now, they're just...

...washed up...

#42 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

A conversation I recently had with another EE-loving kid at my school:
"Do you remember stairs?"
"What?"
"On EE. Those gates that look like a staircase, and you're trying to get to the top?"
"Oh yeah, those were so much fun."
*delay*
"You sad, sad child."

#43 Before February 2015

supadorf24

JadElClemens wrote:
TheGreenTroll wrote:

The plauge of the Noobs must be eradicated from this world. To long have the sovereign people been haunted by the noobs. It was the noobs that cruxified Jesus. It was the noobs that brought the Black Death to Europe. It was the noobs that founded the Soviet Union. It was the noobs that attacked World Trade Center.

Jelly, they are jelly.

Yes. TGT, you're like, EE's hero. You and TI:1 go troll bad levels. I used to hate trolls, but they're awesome. WhyTF would you troll a genuinely good level? You wouldn't, and never will be able to. Trolls = 1. Noobs = -2

Same. I used to be all anti-troll. Now I support trolling and troll noob levels whenever I can.

#44 Before February 2015

Muffin

Didn't we all troll, get an account and stop trolling, then start trolling again? Seems like the way things go.

Tako142386841093022

Board footer