Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#751 2016-05-10 17:25:10

Calicara

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

Well as I've said I don't have any particularly strong scumreads, but if we're going to lynch someone I feel most confident about Evilbunny.

!Vote Evilbunny

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#752 2016-05-10 19:57:42

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

i have it between alphajon and evilbunny
think we can just POE it?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#753 2016-05-10 20:33:09

Bimps

maxi i'd say alpha is our best bet, if we have a town vig or something though, we could kill both, but im not sure about bunny

#754 2016-05-10 21:17:03

Calicara

Bimps wrote:

maxi i'd say alpha is our best bet, if we have a town vig or something though, we could kill both, but im not sure about bunny

We do have a vigilante, it's Bobithan. I'm not sure he can kill again though because he killed a fellow pacifist.

tgA1y17.jpg

#755 2016-05-10 21:34:34

AlphaJon

having the vig kill me would be the most counterproductive action ever

#756 2016-05-10 21:34:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Calicara wrote:
Bimps wrote:

We do have a vigilante, it's Bobithan. I'm not sure he can kill again though because he killed a fellow pacifist.

he said somewhere he has some other ability now, a guilty kill iirc

i8SwC8p.png

#757 2016-05-10 21:35:41

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

P.S: i dont even know how that guilty works tbh, just check through his posts and find the post where he said of his another ability if u want more accurate info than this

i8SwC8p.png

#758 2016-05-10 21:35:48

AlphaJon

maxi123 wrote:
Calicara wrote:
Bimps wrote:

That requires lynching him. For it to be effective we would need to be sure to get a mafia. in short: not worth it

#759 2016-05-10 21:36:33

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

AlphaJon wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Calicara wrote:
Bimps wrote:

That requires lynching him. For it to be effective we would need to be sure to get a mafia. in short: not worth it

well then yep i guess

i8SwC8p.png

#760 2016-05-10 21:49:54

Bobithan

okay sorry I wasn't posting because I messed up and got disinterested. I guess I'll do something though.

I'll just post lackluster reads on everybody because I don't have that much to say. Most of this is just off the top of my head, I don't feel like reading through the thread as much as I want to do other things right now.

Green: I think they are town
Red: I think they are scum
Grey: Cleared

Bobithan - Vigilante
JaWapa - Investigator
SmittyW - Investigated
Bimps - Investigated
marcoantonimsantos - I believe marco. Unless for some odd reason only scum can revive the dead which I doubt is the case, somebody would have counterclaimed marco at this point. His poor play that I read as scummy before was likely just poor play.
Evilbunny - I still think he's town. I can't imagine scum claiming that they turn up with a scum result before even having a chance of being investigated. His plays so far have been very beneficial to the town.
Maxi123 - He was very distant from Creature on day 1, I can't really imagine them being aligned.
Calicara - I don't really find her to be scummy, but I find her less towny than EB, maxi, and marco just from personal opinion that's really not based on much.
AlphaJon - The only reason I found Alpha to be towny before was because he suggested that town roles are X use, which hardly is confirmation for  being town. His votes have consistantly been against the town and I remember reading some things he did as scummy but dismissing them just because of his claim that all roles are X use. I don't feel like digging them up again, though, so this is a bit of a weak read. I would rather let him live to the next day regardless, as I want to allow him the chance to confirm himself with whatever his mystery action is.
Pyromaniac - I don't really have any reason to believe Pyro is town at this point. Simply looking at final votecounts he has never been pro-town, and unvoted on Creature for really no reason at all.

I realize these reads are mainly based on votes but whatever

aka towwl

#761 2016-05-10 22:50:17

Evilbunny

Pyromaniac wrote:
marcoantonimsantos wrote:

OMFG I just had a notification from rhazzle telling me I can only use my ability one time, and role card didn't mention that clearly. Welp I'm dead

@Evilbunny. He can't bring Zumza back, he already shot his load ( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )

yea I was writing that post and thinking "Why didn't I make this post earlier" and then I called him thin ice. Bad post on my part.

I have (I think) 3 votes on me rn, jawapa, alphajon and calicara. Which is kinda lame, but it's even more lame because we have 24 hours left and having votes on me makes me the most likely to be steamrolled and lynched. It seems like all of us uncomfirmed people have been suspected by one or more person, but things seem to be leaning towards Alphajon recently. I'm ok with lynching him, although I am curious what his last action supposedly is, he said it beats kills so maybe it's jailing.

Actually I'm fine with lynching any of the uncomfirmed peeps as long as they aren't me, maybe not maxi either. None of them really stick out as overly town, and we have to lynch to win.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#762 2016-05-10 23:01:58

AlphaJon

Evilbunny wrote:

I'm ok with lynching him, although I am curious what his last action supposedly is, he said it beats kills so maybe it's jailing.

If you believe the fact that I have an action left, why do you still want to lynch me? You're contradicting yourself in a single sentence.

#763 2016-05-10 23:05:00

Evilbunny

Evilbunny wrote:

supposedly is

If you do have a action, I'm guessing it's jailing. That doesn't mean I believe 100% you have an action.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#764 2016-05-10 23:05:10

AlphaJon

Slightly related, why is everyone believing marco, and at the first sight of doubt on me suddenly everyone wants to lynch me?

#765 2016-05-10 23:08:30

Evilbunny

I don't really believe marco. What kind of role just has one revive, there must be more to it.
Although a mafia role with one revive seems more likely. Maybe he gets some info from whoever he kills, but to balance it they are revived later.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#766 2016-05-10 23:11:22

AlphaJon

I don't know who said it in the first few pages, but it was about "spreading around fear, uncertainty and doubt". And this is exactly what's happening there, because mafia doesn't want me to use my ability, because they highly suspect it can backfire on them. (Going to bed now, won't reply).

#767 2016-05-10 23:16:31

SmittyW

We have two people claiming to have an action left (Jawapa and AlphaJon). Why don't one of the unconfirmed claim something so we aren't left in the dark. It's not like mafia can kill all 3 people... right?

Marco why do you have to keep being suspicious. Inb4 all the worst players are townies.

#768 2016-05-10 23:24:40

SmittyW

So Pyro and Calicara are willing to lynch Evilbunny...

and Evilbunny wants to get rid of AlphaJon

Could it be that Pyro and Calicara are working together? Maybe Evilbunny really is maf and trying to divert attention.

#769 2016-05-10 23:30:34

Evilbunny

or there were 4 mafia: creature, jawapa, bimps and smitty. They sacrificed creature to fly undetected for the whole game.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#770 2016-05-10 23:31:55

Evilbunny

saying that right after you accused me of diverting attention was probably bad timing but I just wanted to show that theories can be made about anybosdy

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#771 2016-05-10 23:44:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

!vote AlphaJon
I'm doing a flip a coin thing here basically because chances are 50/50 but in the worst case it's not a big lose anyway, alphajon's last action doesn't depend on his life (if the whole thing is actually truth)
So regardless of him surviving or dying the amount of effort he can give town is same if he turns out to be townie

i8SwC8p.png

#772 2016-05-10 23:59:22

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

AlphaJon wrote:

Anyway, we don't have much time left, and I really feel like we should go for one of the unconfirmed.

...Like you? Your unwarranted confidence is not helping you imo

!vote Alphajon

Im feeling him because he gave a really vague claim, and then when (finally) pressured he tries to divert attention and distance himself from the rest of us "unconfirmed".

--

And for the record- and I'll try saying this without sounding too defensive, or not defensive enough... (looking @ u marco)- I'll say it one more time. I unvoted on creature because I didn't understand what was happening. I had only voted because other people were super confident (which was dumb I know), and because I was just trusting in jawapa, but then got confused about the instant cop results thing and didn't want to hurry into something I didn't fully understand.

#773 2016-05-11 00:01:12

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

SmittyW wrote:

So Pyro and Calicara are willing to lynch Evilbunny.

I had no real reason to want to vote for EB other than POE (at that time I was still waiting for Alphajon to explain himself).

#774 2016-05-11 01:41:32

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Evilbunny:JaWapa, AlphaJon, Calicara

Alphajon:Pyromaniac, Maxi123,

Pyromaniac:marcoantonimsantos

Discord: jawp#5123

#775 2016-05-11 02:12:22

Calicara

Calicara wrote:

I have no idea what to think about Alpha. It seemed weird to me he so easily gave up his role, and then he voted Bimps who is confirmed town. What? A lot of people seem to accept his doctor claim, but without any proof is be wary. He's definitely at least worth an investigation.

So this is what I posted on the last page, but given some time I'd like to change that. I personally don't find Alphajon scummy, but whoever is voting him is. Can we hardclaim him? No, but at the same time if he is indeed Toriel and a town protective role at that, lynching him could compromise the game for us.

Here are a few reasons I think he is town:

- No one has counterclaimed as Toriel
- No one has counterclaimed as a doctor type role
- He isn't trying hard to be aggressive or call anyone out, and/or isn't making any obvious alliances

I hold my vote. If anything Jawapa can just check him tonight, no?

tgA1y17.jpg

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer