Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#726 2016-05-09 22:44:45

Luka504

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

JaWapa wrote:

!vote luka

Are.....
Are you.....
Trying to.....lynch someone who is already dead.....?
And a confirmed town no less.....?
Really Jawapa?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#727 2016-05-09 22:48:31

SmittyW

Speculation is good because that's literally half the game. The problem is you said:

Luka504 wrote:

There is a godfaher in the game!

This isn't a theory. You are making a statement, which might confuse a lot of people. I'm just asking you to stop taking things out of context and confusing people.

#728 2016-05-09 22:51:32

SmittyW

I want to say that definitely Calicara is good out of the neutral bunch I reviewed but gosh you are all so quiet.

#729 2016-05-09 22:52:33

AlphaJon

Yaaay, let's doublekill luka! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
Also Bimps you can't keep posting about twice per game day, seriously. This is annoying.
Yeah, I didn't forget that post about EvilBunny, and I'm feeling like this was made with the intention of bypassing the investigate and make the result ignored, if JaWapa had checked him.
JaWapa: does anything in your role card mention about results not being perfect, or something similar? In most(not all) previous games it was actually mentioned in the role card in some way about a godfather.

#730 2016-05-09 22:54:04

AlphaJon

If nothing is mentioned, I'll go for EvilBunny. If there is a mention, however, I'll stay on Bimps. Fair enough?

#731 2016-05-09 22:54:37

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

AlphaJon wrote:

JaWapa: does anything in your role card mention about results not being perfect, or something similar? In most(not all) previous games it was actually mentioned in the role card in some way about a godfather.

Nope. but it says I can investigate even the most vicious without fear of harm.

Luka504 wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

!vote luka

Are.....
Are you.....
Trying to.....lynch someone who is already dead.....?
And a confirmed town no less.....?
Really Jawapa?

Yeah, you got a **** problem with it?

Discord: jawp#5123

#732 2016-05-09 22:55:42

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Evilbunny is a good choice imo. Saying he would look guilty, but wasn't is enough for me.

!unvote

!vote evilbunny

#733 2016-05-09 22:56:55

AlphaJon

!unvote
!vote EvilBunny

I interpret the without fear of harm as a way to tell the results are accurate.

#734 2016-05-09 23:01:55

Luka504

Well okay then..... Smitty and Bamps are pretty much confirmed as well.....
That leaves Pyro, EB and Maxi.....
Meetcha in the afterlife guys
PMpQwVT.png

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#735 2016-05-09 23:03:11

Calicara

So in breaking one of my personal rules and writing this on mobile, I know I've been pretty absent.

Basically, Saturday I was in Canada all day and since I live in the US I put my phone on airplane mode to avoid international charges. I got back around 10:30ish and drank with my friends. So Sunday I felt like crap. I honestly didn't do anything but sleep. So now is Monday. I've had three classes and now I'm posting this at work. Tl;dr real life obligations have been getting in the way of my playing.

Honestly though, I've been trying to sneak a peek here and there between meals to at least catch upon posts. And honestly I'm not getting a strong scum reading from anyone.

Lukas Smitty as GF theory is interesting, and I'm still wary of his trying to put off lynching Creature, but he hasn't been particularly aggressive, just inquisitive. If he is indeed Mafia he's sure pulled the wool over my eyes.

I trust Jawapas sheriff claim, but voting Luka is really bizarre especially when he's confirmed...

I have no idea what to think about Alpha. It seemed weird to me he soceasy gave up his role, and then he voted Bimps who is confirmed town. What? A lot of people seem to accept his doctor claim, but without any proof is be wary. He's definitely at least worth an investigation.

And on the topic of Bimps I'd suspect him had he not been investigated. So I guess he's not Mafia.

Evilbunny/Pyro I can't really read they haven't posted much. And Maxi seems like neutral/town.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I'll try to expand later when I'm not on mobile.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#736 2016-05-09 23:03:41

AlphaJon

Oh, right, I just reread my PMs, and I remembered that N1 I changed my heal frol Zumza to Bobithan. Not like it did change anything though. Not that useful, but still good to share.

#737 2016-05-09 23:03:53

SmittyW

I would vote for him but I'm still not sure. I'm don't know why Evilbunny would mention that detail at such an odd time. He wasn't under any surveillance or a big suspect at all and everyone was too busy hissing at Creature.

Here is the context of his post: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 19#p600419

#738 2016-05-09 23:06:52

Evilbunny

Luka504 wrote:

Well okay then..... Smitty and Bamps are pretty much confirmed as well.....
That leaves Pyro, EB and Maxi.....
Meetcha in the afterlife guys

? and calicara and marco

I don't have much to say other than revealing my role defeats the whole purpose of it. I was just covering my butt before, while I wasn't being questioned because I looked the most innocent then. If people started suspecting me and then I said "oh yea I'll look like mafia if investigated" nobody would believe me. and if I didn't say anything and was investigated, nobody would believe me, so I think I made the right call.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#739 2016-05-09 23:07:14

SmittyW

Jawapa, are you out of investigations? You said you only have 1 day and 2 night investigations, correct?

I know everyone has a PR but it seems that every normal role has a limit now...

#740 2016-05-09 23:07:29

AlphaJon

Just to sum it up: I voted Bimps because I considered him godfather. JaWapa's vote on Luka was obviously a joke, luka is already dead.

#741 2016-05-09 23:13:30

Calicara

P.S. I'm among those who believe that Asriel is likely a GF role. Therefore unless you've used your ability in a town capacity I'm not really inclined to trust anyone. My ability is also limited use which is why I haven't used it yet. But if I feel I need to I will.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#742 2016-05-09 23:14:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

SmittyW wrote:

Jawapa, are you out of investigations? You said you only have 1 day and 2 night investigations, correct?

I know everyone has a PR but it seems that every normal role has a limit now...

Yep, but I have another NA

#743 2016-05-10 03:01:25

Evilbunny

To get back to marco:
I guess Zumza would be a good player to bring back, he might have some info, but I'm still not convinced you are town. I'm gonna not push for a lynch on you today because I want to hear zumza tomorrow. Just know that you are thin ice.

As for my second suspect I had Calicara earlier, but that was only though process of elimination, I didn't have any real reasons behind it. I don't know who to pick between her, maxi, pyro and alphajon.

Again this is assuming there are three mafia, there might be two or four, or maybe only one and rhazz is just trolling us by letting us play a game without any mafia left to find.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#744 2016-05-10 03:27:46

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

OMFG I just had a notification from rhazzle telling me I can only use my ability one time, and role card didn't mention that clearly. Welp I'm dead

@Evilbunny. He can't bring Zumza back, he already shot his load ( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

Pyromaniac, I voted you, and you stay 'quiet' after i respond to you.
Meh

Bruh. I said what I could to defend myself, but seeing as you provided NO evidence for your repeated suspicions of me, there isn't much left to say. You also literally just told me that I was being TOO defensive after I wrote out that thing about you never providing backup for your accusations.

I just- I just dont k-know what you want from me...

#745 2016-05-10 03:40:03

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Also heres what I think.

Why do we all trust AlphaJon? Did he do something to back his claim up? Is that even possible as a healing role? Is that maybe why he CLAIMED that type of role? Isn't it strange that we go as far as to get suspicious of the way people phrase sentences but then just blindly accept when someone says that they're town? Just a thought.

Jawapa- Im still lol'ing. Right after he was like "Luka ur making it sound like I'm dumb!", he voted for a dead person. I'm feeling pretty solid about his claim, regardless.

Calicara- Look. We know you got turnt the past couple nights. I'm not going to meta inactivity. But something about all of her posts just rub me the wrong way. It just seems like she's saying what people want to hear. Maybe I'm just holding on to the fact that she changed her mind about jawapa so many times, but idk man. I know she was against creature from the beginning- but that doesn't necessarily mean anything?

Evilbunny- I think its kinda clear he hasn't been keeping up with the thread based on him thinking marco can bring another person back from the dead. That coupled with what smitty said (EB claiming a role that "makes him look like mafia") twists my gut a little. Although, to play devils advocate, it makes sense that if he did have such a role, he would want to get ahead of the suspicion.

---

Honestly I'd be more inclined to go for Evilbunny, and/or vote for/press Alphajon a little bit (or at least have someone clarify why he's in the clear).

---

Also why hasn't Bobithan been more active? He's all but clear, so it'd be nice to hear his input?

#746 2016-05-10 13:50:17

SmittyW

I guess everyone is innocent

how peachy

#747 2016-05-10 15:27:30

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Evilbunny wrote:

Ok wow. There were two deaths last night. We weren't told who they were killed by, so I'm going to assume that there is a serial killer role.
!vote Creature
I believe jawapa's role claim. Either there is no framer role, or the framer had submitted a target before Jawapa submitted his command.
I also have something to say that I probably should have said on the first day. My role(we all have one so saying this isn't a big deal) will make me look like mafia to investigative roles. Probably better to get that out there before I get investigated because "oh my role makes me look bad, but I'm totally town guys" would be a terrible defense.

wtf i completely forgot about that post
that quite changes my thoughts on evilbunny
idk what to think about it, could be possible that EB is scum and him knowing that there is an investigative role he said that to get an excuse in case he gets investigated
but the fact he said it when no one really noticed him, basically bringing attention at himself, i dont think he'd do that as a scum player

Pyromaniac wrote:

Why do we all trust AlphaJon? Did he do something to back his claim up? Is that even possible as a healing role? Is that maybe why he CLAIMED that type of role? Isn't it strange that we go as far as to get suspicious of the way people phrase sentences but then just blindly accept when someone says that they're town? Just a thought.

T H I S
it really **** me off that people trust alphajon's claim
ive said this plenty of times already

Pyromaniac wrote:

Jawapa- Im still lol'ing. Right after he was like "Luka ur making it sound like I'm dumb!", he voted for a dead person.

that was a joke, luka is dead -_-

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#748 2016-05-10 15:40:42

RhazzleFrazzle

Vote count:

Evilbunny:JaWapa, AlphaJon

Pyromaniac:marcoantonimsantos

6 votes needed for majority. Roughly 30 hours remain.

#749 2016-05-10 15:56:23

SmittyW

ugh
AlphaJon has made a lot of bad voting decisions. So bad, you could say he is mafia, but I can't bring myself to vote on him. If he claims to have a trick up his sleeve then I'll believe him. Since this is your last ability, you better reveal the rest of your role tomorrow.

AlphaJon wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

wtf? did you just say you dont care about losing your last action

It has precedence over kills. I won't say more about it.

I'm trusting you man.

#750 2016-05-10 16:52:56

AlphaJon

I know I played crappily the whole game, and now there's nothing I can do. I also realise noone believed me when I said my actions, but that's fine, because that would be too easy is everyone gave their actions and we could find mafia this way.
Anyway, we don't have much time left, and I really feel like we should go for one of the unconfirmed.

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer