Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-05-04 11:53:26

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

It's because we actually have a role claim instead of day one suspicions

#27 2016-05-04 15:59:54

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Calicara wrote:

I get it, Jawapa is a sheriff type role and that's fine and it's good we found Mafia. But to me, investigative roles should not get instant results. The whole purpose of roleblockers town/mafia and otherwise and/or Mafia deceptive is to inhibit people from doing their job. Since Jawapa did not have to wait Creature, simply, did not stand a chance.

Im confused (the motto for my life). What do you guys mean "instant results"? How is this any different than cops in other games?

#28 2016-05-04 16:01:37

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I'm just gonna !unvote until I understand whats going on

Also- how does a cop being in the game compromise roleblockling roles?

#29 2016-05-07 14:24:58

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Luka504 wrote:

-Jawapa
Pretty much a confirmed townie. But since he used up all his investigations he is just a citizen.
-Calicara
Town all the way. Pretty much all of her posts are scum-free.
-Bobithan
Towns vigilante. The double kill that happened is all the proof i need to have another confirmed townie.
-Maxi123
He seems pretty town-neautral, but hes always like that.
-Bimps
Hes Bimps. Honestly he can behave however he wants since hes Bimps. Also since he stood on the side of Jawapa......
-AlphaJon
Now that Jawapa's innocence is proven, i can only place him in the Neutral section.
-marco, EvilBunny and Pyro
Eh.
-SmittyW
Here is a scum pick. His weird alliance with Creature is making me uneasy.

This list sucks lol

1) Jawapa (p much confirmed town) literally just cleared smitty like two posts before yours //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

2) "Hes Bimps. Honestly he can behave however he wants since hes Bimps. Also since he stood on the side of Jawapa......" Rly bad read, buddy. He can behave however he wants because he has a history on the forums of being annoying? Also, most people "stood on the side of jawapa", because he CLAIMED AN INVEST ROLE.

3) Since when has maxi always seemed town neutral? You dont back this up AT ALL, and I'm p sure he is usually one of the first people suspected. By you, if i recall.

4) You're really saying that Calicara has no scum in her posts? What about her changing her vote like 6 thousand times D1, every time popular opinion changed?

5) How am I on the same tier with marco? Have you READ marcos posts!!?

#30 2016-05-07 14:25:52

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

You dont back your reads up- and you're one mafia suspect was just cleared.

Methinks informed you are trying to appear.

#31 2016-05-08 02:31:52

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

maxi123 wrote:

pyro seems more like town to me but this seems a lot like an attempt to prevent teammate's (creature) lynch with using "confusion" as an excuse

I appreciate you assuming I'm intelligent enough to fake confusion. Usually with you people its just "Pyro stop being an idiot"/"Pyros too braindead for this" whenever I ask a question.

That being said, (for what its worth) I really just didn't understand how instant results were different than normal cop results.

And Idk how reliable looking at who voted for who d1 is. So far all the people that have flipped that voted for him were town.

Evilbunny wrote:

Although maybe we shouldn't just trust Alphajon's roleclaim. He doesn't have any evidence of his role.

Also this. I dont remember any evidence coming out clearing Alphajohn. I dont know if I really suspect him but its weird seeing people suddenly trust him?

#32 2016-05-08 12:01:57

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

To be fair Marco, you haven't backed up any of your accusations, like at all, except with a soft claim at an invest role.

#33 2016-05-08 13:57:01

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

@marco asking "what reads"

marco wrote:

So my Genocide members list so far is:

-Bimps
-Zumza

Literally no backup

marco wrote:

Oh and, I'm in the edge between jawapa and bimps

Ok.. care to tell us why?

marco wrote:

1.Bobithan
2.Zumza
3.Evilbunny
4.Maxi123
5.Pyromaniac
6.JaWapa
7.Calicara
8.SmittyW
9.marcoantonimsantos
10.Creature
11.AlphaJon
13.Kaslai
15.Bimps
One of those is genocide, and as my old suspicions keep on:
!vote Bimps

haha what a funny joke

marco wrote:

OK now I am doing my suspicions list:
Bimps - talks poop ("I havent seen my role yet. I claim villager " *19 pages later* "I havent seen my role yet. This game is poop ")
Calicara - can't separate sarcasm from serious, and try to starts a riot with no explanation whatsoever.

Honestly this one is fair enough. Especially about Bimps.

marco wrote:

Jawapa, I think you should investigate Pyromaniac. Just in case.

You've mentioned me twice, but didn't explain either time.

#34 2016-05-08 13:59:15

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

maxi123 wrote:

i highly doubt that mafia would put null effort into lynching jawapa if he is not with them
7 towns voting for another town, that's kinda unbelivable for me

I see what you're saying-but I just meant that as it looks now, the majority of people voting for Jawapa d1 were town.

#35 2016-05-08 23:30:10

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

maxi123 wrote:

i dont understand this brain dead tactic
defense = scum indicative
no defense = scum indicative
??????

I wanted to say this but I knew if it came from me he would interpret it as being too defensive

#36 2016-05-10 03:27:46

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

OMFG I just had a notification from rhazzle telling me I can only use my ability one time, and role card didn't mention that clearly. Welp I'm dead

@Evilbunny. He can't bring Zumza back, he already shot his load ( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )

Pyromaniac, I voted you, and you stay 'quiet' after i respond to you.
Meh

Bruh. I said what I could to defend myself, but seeing as you provided NO evidence for your repeated suspicions of me, there isn't much left to say. You also literally just told me that I was being TOO defensive after I wrote out that thing about you never providing backup for your accusations.

I just- I just dont k-know what you want from me...

#37 2016-05-10 03:40:03

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Also heres what I think.

Why do we all trust AlphaJon? Did he do something to back his claim up? Is that even possible as a healing role? Is that maybe why he CLAIMED that type of role? Isn't it strange that we go as far as to get suspicious of the way people phrase sentences but then just blindly accept when someone says that they're town? Just a thought.

Jawapa- Im still lol'ing. Right after he was like "Luka ur making it sound like I'm dumb!", he voted for a dead person. I'm feeling pretty solid about his claim, regardless.

Calicara- Look. We know you got turnt the past couple nights. I'm not going to meta inactivity. But something about all of her posts just rub me the wrong way. It just seems like she's saying what people want to hear. Maybe I'm just holding on to the fact that she changed her mind about jawapa so many times, but idk man. I know she was against creature from the beginning- but that doesn't necessarily mean anything?

Evilbunny- I think its kinda clear he hasn't been keeping up with the thread based on him thinking marco can bring another person back from the dead. That coupled with what smitty said (EB claiming a role that "makes him look like mafia") twists my gut a little. Although, to play devils advocate, it makes sense that if he did have such a role, he would want to get ahead of the suspicion.

---

Honestly I'd be more inclined to go for Evilbunny, and/or vote for/press Alphajon a little bit (or at least have someone clarify why he's in the clear).

---

Also why hasn't Bobithan been more active? He's all but clear, so it'd be nice to hear his input?

#38 2016-05-10 23:59:22

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

AlphaJon wrote:

Anyway, we don't have much time left, and I really feel like we should go for one of the unconfirmed.

...Like you? Your unwarranted confidence is not helping you imo

!vote Alphajon

Im feeling him because he gave a really vague claim, and then when (finally) pressured he tries to divert attention and distance himself from the rest of us "unconfirmed".

--

And for the record- and I'll try saying this without sounding too defensive, or not defensive enough... (looking @ u marco)- I'll say it one more time. I unvoted on creature because I didn't understand what was happening. I had only voted because other people were super confident (which was dumb I know), and because I was just trusting in jawapa, but then got confused about the instant cop results thing and didn't want to hurry into something I didn't fully understand.

#39 2016-05-11 00:01:12

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

SmittyW wrote:

So Pyro and Calicara are willing to lynch Evilbunny.

I had no real reason to want to vote for EB other than POE (at that time I was still waiting for Alphajon to explain himself).

#40 2016-05-14 12:48:37

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Uh, no. I wasn't jailed, I dont think? I'm assuming that I would have received some sort of notification.

Can someone please explain their reasoning for suspecting me? Literally nobody except Bobithan (who only based his on my **** up vote) gave any kind of backup. Marco has been saying it for days but never explained, and now smitty suddenly jumped on the bandwagon?

I think I'm with maxi. I'm not feeling very good about Alphajon, and whatever happened to his second ability that we were all waiting to see?

#41 2016-05-14 14:43:12

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

No. You didn't.

And obviously I'm not going to suspect myself lol

#42 2016-05-15 03:57:37

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Bimps wrote:

if you read the thread every hour then contribute. i dont contribute because that is how i play mafia

Bimps please. You didn't even read your **** role PM //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Calicara wrote:

This arguing is pointless though because neither of us are mafia. We should be looking at someone who is/might be

You're not confirmed either, my friend. Bimps is right about one thing- I think we should REALLY stop pushing for flavor (does this not even sound like a real word to anyone else at this point?) reads. Your insistence on this is weird tbh

Also nobody has solidified their accusations against me yet-so I'm going to use this opportunity to point out that Alphajon is still really suspect to me based on what I've said before

Bimps/Failgirl have climbed on my reads list as well because of their bickering and the general refusal to help/really stretching for reads, respectively. But ik that this isn't really proof of anything.

#43 2016-05-15 04:00:13

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Woop dee doo for you. Why wait so long? And why make the posts about not having read it? To prove some stupid point about how you didn't like the flavor? Even though you. joined. it. of. your. own. free. will?

Also i just remembered Bimps is cleared (assuming no trickery or whatever) so ignore that last part of my post

#44 2016-05-16 03:08:09

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

maxi123 wrote:

your reasons?

Oh what do reasons matter? Nobody ever gives any in this game anyways

SmittyW wrote:

-As for AlphaJon you seem to completely forget how he wanted a mislynch every day, not just D1, and then decides to gamethrow.

This.

SmittyW wrote:

-I don't see how maxi "lurks". I think he has the highest postcount this game, but he definitely does more than you.

Failgirl has accused almost everybody of lurking, and yet she keeps posting "oh sorry I was drunk/busy/doing real life stuff". Hypocrisy, I say!

whilst at same time didnt do a read on Pyromaniac (how sweet)

She did do a read on me, you ding dong

#45 2016-05-16 11:35:35

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Calicara wrote:

@Pyro: Ye cause I'm a college senior @~@ I do stuff outside of EE.

Ok but if other people aren't active its lurking (because nobody else is busy, obviously), but if you're inactive its OK?

I'm not accusing you of anything, really, just pointing out the fact that your go to accusation is "LURKER!"

#46 2016-05-18 11:51:47

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ok so I'm having a hard time believing that there would be two jailing roles. I dont know a lot about mafia but that just seems off to me.

Secondly, having a jailing role WOULD be a good/convenient thing to claim, right? Because nobody would be able to confirm/deny because we dont get PM's about when we're jailed.

AlphaJon wrote:

You can't just believe Bimps and go around lynching me

Except he's confirmed, and you're not (even though you keep trying to force yourself to be confirmed)

#47 2016-05-18 11:54:11

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

AlphaJon wrote:

Think about it. When noone voted me yet, he didn't mention anything. Now that there are people on me, he pulls a jailor claim and the bandwagon is on?

Also, I did the nifty isolate post thing, and Bimps has been suspecting you for a while. I'm just guessing that he just (unlike YOU) didn't want to blurt out his role immediately.

#48 2016-05-18 18:44:55

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

!vote Alphajon

I have voiced my suspicions of him for multiple (in game) days. So this shouldn't be a surprise.

Also Marco- neither you, nor any of the other people that accused me a while ago ever gave any reasoning. I'm still waiting.

#49 2016-05-18 18:47:37

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

That's L-2, by the way

#50 2016-05-20 19:30:56

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Good god, Marco. You still haven't provided any backup to your accusations.

I realized when I was rereading the thread during the nightytime that I was one of the few people who haven't "name-claimed" or whatever you call it.

I'm 'Greater Dog'. And yes, I know that names don't necessarily mean anything but almost everyone else already said theirs, so...

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer