Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-24 22:03:06

RhazzleFrazzle

Undertale Mafia game thread

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with other players through any means not approved by the moderator. This includes dead players. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2016-04-26 00:48:09

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

Creature can you be any saltier

Wooted by:

#3 2016-04-28 13:12:33

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Wait jawapa it's my job to be dramatic and take things personally!!!

Ok but sorry guys- today is the last terrible day. I'll be more active this weekend on.

#4 2016-04-28 13:22:13

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Oh sorry- maybe I should post some useless gifs and complain about my time zone. That'll be useful..right?

Wooted by: (4)

#5 2016-04-28 13:27:07

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

bjkyrw.gif

Am I helpful yet?

Wooted by:

#6 2016-04-28 13:41:01

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

But ok, fair enough.

Some people I honestly have no idea but heres my reads for the ones that I do.

Jawapa- That post at the top of this page was ????. Was he being sarcastic? If not- like Kaslai said, he looks real bad. That combined with him trying to start bandwagons previously without offering any advice, or saying that he was pressuring someone? Hmm...

Onjit- Ok this isn't because of my salt, but his gameplay is drastically different this game. As I pointed out (hilariously), in the other games he really didn't contribute until the very end, when he started getting targeted. Now he's the contribution police? Seems like a 180. Although to be fair, this could just be because he realized that one of the reasons people began targeting him was because he only posted gifs hehehe

Smitty- Unlike me, I should point out, Smitty has made a point of posting, but his posts have all been useless. Except the one about this game being too close to finals week, which is true. He was like this in the other game too. Not sure if scum, but definitely strange.

Creature- Why so aggressive? Im hesitant to call him out because he's literally always like this in all things always, but who declared him leader? Are we just going to blindly follow him? Pls.

Zumza- Surprisngly im leaning town on him. Everything he's posted has lacked the smug ambiguity of the last game I played with him. He is answering questions calmly and explaining himself.

Kaslai- I think we should watch him. Judging from the last game i played with him, he's pretty good at maintaining a tone throughout the game. I have no read on him, just saying we should be careful with him.

Wooted by:

#7 2016-04-28 14:11:23

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Luka504 wrote:

@Pyro
Im not in that list and im offended.
@Zumza
Defending Jawapa. Hm okey ( Doubt )
Writing the list.

I didn't add you because it was hard to differentiate between you being scummy, and creature forcefully projecting scum reads onto you. :/

#8 2016-04-28 22:28:44

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I think that we should lighten up a little bit on jawapa? I mean even though he's being a total dingaling, it IS d1, and people DO post a lot of stupid ****.

#9 2016-04-28 22:32:03

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Lol yeah- He's absolutely being weird, but I dont know if we should grab the torches and pitchforks just yet because he tried (??) to make a joke.

#10 2016-04-29 11:18:15

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

JaWapa wrote:

passive stance = insta lynch

aggressive stance = insta lynch

no posts = insta lynch

too many posts = insta lynch

playing the game = insta lynch

This attitude isn't rly helping your case either, buddy

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2016-04-29 14:11:18

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I'm really conflicted about jawapa.

On one hand, part of me thinks that he just was being dickish and trying to be funny/ironic or something when he randomly accused people.

On the other hand he got really angry after he was (naturally) accused, and while that certainly aligns with his personality, its been said many times that we shouldn't "meta" mafia actions by comparing them to actions on the rest of the forum.

Idk man
--

Calicara wrote:

Just look at Smitty and Evilbunny in game 6.

Yeah smitty seems to enjoy being purposely unhelpful. He has posted a decent number of times but each time it was with something like not even related to the game (unless I missed something in which case sorry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ). I mean its not necessarily evidence (he may just not know what to say, and doesn't want to spout of nonsense like me), but its still a lil weird.

Wooted by:

#12 2016-04-29 18:12:00

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Creature what are you doing? Like someone up there ^ said, you're misinterpreting what everyone says and its just making everything more confusing. I haven't really noticed maxi being a problem.

Calicara wrote:

Kaslai is lurking too much and I don't like that. That's his usual mafia gameplay, and it makes me wary.

While I do think that kaslai has a weird gameplay, and like I said before- we should definitely watch him, putting him that far to the mafia side just because of lurking and throwing out of occasional one liners seems a little extreme. If we followed that precedent, bimps, evilbunny, and smitty should all be hard mafia suspects from you.

#13 2016-04-29 20:02:23

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

Bimps is worrying to me:

Bimps also concerns me, but given his... personality... i dont know how much we can read into the little that he's said.

Wooted by:

#14 2016-04-29 20:03:52

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

AlphaJon wrote:

Because on the few posts he has, he seems to be willing to nolynch, then is saying that noone voted is mafia for him, but ends up lynching Kaslai, and then following the crowd onto JaWapa. This is a complete 180 turn if you ask me. He has a low post count so there's not much data I can pull from his posts.

Also this is true. He went from 0 to 100 real quick. He's kinda just going with whatever the loudest voice at the moment is saying

#15 2016-04-29 21:52:34

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

^ you definitely did not say that... What you said was that you have a strategy that you can't tell us or you'll die //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

@bobithan- when did creature get mafia clout lol

#16 2016-04-29 21:53:01

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Dammit jawapa, my post was supposed to be under Marcos //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by:

#17 2016-04-29 21:55:44

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

Also I've already got a strategy to find the genocide, but unfortunately I can't tell it in public as I can probably get genocide

Marco we r talking about this

#18 2016-04-30 00:54:17

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Evilbunny wrote:

I honestly don't know who to lynch. Nobody really sticks out so I guess we'll just have to pick the person who will contribute the least in the long run. So either bimps, smitty or kasai I guess. Maybe marco, I don't think he's made any reads that have been helpful ever.

Or you? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#19 2016-04-30 14:12:16

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

!vote jawapa

I'll just do this before someone else does, so I'm not the one that has to hammer //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

For the record, one more vote is needed for majority.

#20 2016-04-30 16:21:59

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Just so everyone is clear, we have roughly seven hours left to make some kind of decision.

Wooted by:

#21 2016-04-30 18:58:10

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I voted for Jawapa because of the options presented him and creature just looked the worst to me, and then it was like all of you picked jawapa so I went along with it.

I didn't fully understand why everyone was attacking Luka, to me it looked like he didn't do anything. And Marco, while definitely acting weird, didn't really do anything all that scummy in my eyes (yet.. I'm not ruling him out).

Jawapa, on the other hand, made out of place remarks- and then when confronted about it behaved even stranger/angrier/more aggressive. Which I know based on past games isn't a surefire sign of mafia, but I can't ever seem to shake the feeling that people under suspicion may overcompensate their defenses.

I also thought that it was better to lynch day 1 than to nl? Or did that change when more PR's were added?

#22 2016-04-30 21:23:14

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Bimps wrote:

guys i still dont know my role (ill check tonight), but if im town, you guys are just making this mafia 7. i feel like jawapa isnt maf, i just have that #gutfeeling

Bimps why the hell haven't you checked your role? And why did you preface this post with that? Are you trying to brag? We should kill you.

#23 2016-04-30 22:34:12

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Failgirl it honestly just seems like you're going wherever popular opinion sways you. You had no problem voting for jawapa, but then when people began questioning it you unvoted, and now you're all for a nl?

I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with you (even though I do still think that jawapa is the scummiest lead we have...But I do see where you're coming from.. At this point, at least) but it would be nice to know that you're able to hold your own opinions

#24 2016-05-04 02:55:42

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

AAAAAAHAAA!

i KNEW that one of these games the overly aggressive person was going to be mafia! I just knew it!

!vote creature

Either way, if creature turns out to be innocent we'll know that jawapa is mafia... right?

Also- is anyone else like super suspicious of Zumza rn? That "I want to kill Jawapa no matter what" thing really rubs me the wrong way.

#25 2016-05-04 02:56:22

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Evilbunny wrote:

Ok wow. There were two deaths last night. We weren't told who they were killed by, so I'm going to assume that there is a serial killer role.

Also- no. Their roles were connected. It said in their role cards that when one dies, so does the other.

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer