Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-24 22:03:06

RhazzleFrazzle

Undertale Mafia game thread

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with other players through any means not approved by the moderator. This includes dead players. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2016-04-26 22:03:05

Evilbunny

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

AlphaJon wrote:

Might as well put in some roleplay

Start roleplaying and I quit.

What is Chara? I really don't like this theme if people are going to be talking about things that I don't know about.
I don't have any reads yet because I don't understand half of what is being said and nothing has really happened yet.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#3 2016-04-28 02:06:36

Evilbunny

Ok all I'm seeing this day is people being bad at this game. Nothing has really happened, only putting a microscope on things that aren't there.

Jawapa didn't do anything, Creature leave him alone. You are like the king of spammy random votes on people, you have no reason to pressure Jawapa for making a joke/pressure vote. Also saying "X player isn't playing how they usually play" is one of the most ridiculous things ever. Don't pretend like you know everything about every player. This game isn't that deep. People post what they want to post, when they want to post. Anybody could be putting up a fake act and you'd have no way to tell.

Also Creature you literally quoted jawapa saying "just wanted to see what he said" and then you went on to ask him what his intent was, in the same post.

Pls people work on your formatting with your responses people. There was a post by Luka and then somebody responding to him that were way too confusing to figure out what was being said. Then it happened again I think.

I don't have any reads on anybody because nobody has said anything that would make me think they are mafia. So you are all equally good to me. I don't blame anybody for being inactive right now, there isn't much to do.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2016-04-28 21:14:34

Evilbunny

"Wow that read seems forced"
This is what makes me angry. You ask people to contribute, that's ok but people only contribute when they have something to say. So if people don't have anything to say and feel pressured to say something, it wont be very substantial. I haven't agreed with any read posted yet, I've only thought "I see why they might think that." I've never seen a read and been like "WOW how insightful, they totally have this person figured out!!!1!!"

Also, calling a read forced is kinda insulting. What if it was a genuine read, calling it forced is just a rude way of saying you disagree with it. "I don't like that, nobody would ever say that. It must be forced!"
All it does is discourage people from posting. This game doesn't do well if people are pointing fingers at everything that happens.

Keep in mind that every person here has an equal chance of being mafia, and it is the mafia's job to appear innocent. Thinking somebody is innocent from how they seem is dangerous. It isn't your job to find the innocent, you just have to decide who the 3(or however there are this game) people are that are most likely to be mafia.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2016-04-28 21:25:07

Evilbunny

Zumza wrote:

sarcasm

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#6 2016-04-28 21:26:44

Evilbunny

that was supposed to say

JaWapa wrote:

sarcasm

it was a sarcastic read if it still isn't clear

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#7 2016-04-28 22:06:08

Evilbunny

!vote Luka504

until he learns how to read

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#8 2016-04-29 23:56:42

Evilbunny

!unvote

AlphaJon wrote:

!vote Evilbunny

This one is trying hard to get forgotten

Hi. I didn't get home until just now and the game exploded, not really my fault.

Now let's review what I missed.

Not much. We really seem to be paranoid. Which might just mean we are being careful.

I honestly don't know who to lynch. Nobody really sticks out so I guess we'll just have to pick the person who will contribute the least in the long run. So either bimps, smitty or kasai I guess. Maybe marco, I don't think he's made any reads that have been helpful ever.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#9 2016-04-30 15:49:23

Evilbunny

Yea nobody vote for jawapa until he gets to defend himself.
I'm probably still not gonna vote for him anyways because I think he's town.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#10 2016-04-30 17:58:05

Evilbunny

It's better to no lynch than to mis-lynch. So unless you TRULY believe jawapa is mafia, you shouldn't vote for him.

I could be wrong, but I don't think jawapa is mafia. So I'm not voting.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#11 2016-04-30 19:03:19

Evilbunny

Pyromaniac wrote:

I also thought that it was better to lynch day 1 than to nl? Or did that change when more PR's were added?

It is better to lynch if you have a chance to get a mafia, but I don't have a mafia read on anybody yet so I'm not gonna risk a mislynch

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#12 2016-04-30 21:20:41

Evilbunny

Luka504 wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

Do you even bimpsing read?

Not really.

bruh

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (4)

#13 2016-05-04 02:37:52

Evilbunny

Ok wow. There were two deaths last night. We weren't told who they were killed by, so I'm going to assume that there is a serial killer role.

!vote Creature

I believe jawapa's role claim. Either there is no framer role, or the framer had submitted a target before Jawapa submitted his command.

I also have something to say that I probably should have said on the first day. My role(we all have one so saying this isn't a big deal) will make me look like mafia to investigative roles. Probably better to get that out there before I get investigated because "oh my role makes me look bad, but I'm totally town guys" would be a terrible defense.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#14 2016-05-04 03:17:05

Evilbunny

Pyromaniac wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

Ok wow. There were two deaths last night. We weren't told who they were killed by, so I'm going to assume that there is a serial killer role.

Also- no. Their roles were connected. It said in their role cards that when one dies, so does the other.

oh didn't see that. reading all of rhazz's posts seems to be a problem of mine

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#15 2016-05-04 21:07:47

Evilbunny

Calicara wrote:

I'm gonna !unvote too. Creatures probably Mafia but let's not hammer. We've got time.

??? time for what? This is literally the best read we can have on anybody as mafia. We should end the day and move on. What more is there to discuss?
This might make me seem impatient, but I can't think of any reason to wait. Creature isn't even defending himself.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#16 2016-05-06 22:10:54

Evilbunny

at least you tried

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#17 2016-05-06 22:37:03

Evilbunny

Luka504 wrote:

Hi guys i was brought back to life //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

ok tell us everything you you can. Tell us all about how you were revived and what you and onjit talked about.

Bobithan wrote:

Evilbunny: Voted to lynch Creature on Day 2 and also made an amazing post that I link later in this ramble.

where

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#18 2016-05-07 22:50:35

Evilbunny

(assuming we are playing with 3 mafia and 1 is dead)

There are 2 mafia among Maxi, Pyro, Calicara and Marco. I don't think it's Maxi or Pyro so by POE calicara and marco are the mafia.
I think we should all say who we think the two mafia and whoever has the most votes on them should be lynched. I think we have a big enough lead to just POE it out.
The 5 confirmed have a 40% (2/5) chance of voting for a mafia and the 3 unconfirmed innocents have a 50% (2/4) chance of voting for mafia.

Although maybe we shouldn't just trust Alphajon's roleclaim. He doesn't have any evidence of his role.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#19 2016-05-09 00:58:09

Evilbunny

Marco's claim doesn't prove he isn't mafia.
Maybe he just revives the person he killed earlier.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#20 2016-05-09 01:37:57

Evilbunny

Marco tell us who you are going to revive tomorrow

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#21 2016-05-09 11:30:11

Evilbunny

marcoantonimsantos wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

Marco tell us who you are going to revive tomorrow

I'm gone let Zumza speak tommorow. You will see that.

Zumza, the person killed by mafia last night.

Evilbunny wrote:

Marco's claim doesn't prove he isn't mafia.
Maybe he just revives the person he killed earlier.

revive kaslai to prove me wrong

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#22 2016-05-09 23:06:52

Evilbunny

Luka504 wrote:

Well okay then..... Smitty and Bamps are pretty much confirmed as well.....
That leaves Pyro, EB and Maxi.....
Meetcha in the afterlife guys

? and calicara and marco

I don't have much to say other than revealing my role defeats the whole purpose of it. I was just covering my butt before, while I wasn't being questioned because I looked the most innocent then. If people started suspecting me and then I said "oh yea I'll look like mafia if investigated" nobody would believe me. and if I didn't say anything and was investigated, nobody would believe me, so I think I made the right call.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#23 2016-05-10 03:01:25

Evilbunny

To get back to marco:
I guess Zumza would be a good player to bring back, he might have some info, but I'm still not convinced you are town. I'm gonna not push for a lynch on you today because I want to hear zumza tomorrow. Just know that you are thin ice.

As for my second suspect I had Calicara earlier, but that was only though process of elimination, I didn't have any real reasons behind it. I don't know who to pick between her, maxi, pyro and alphajon.

Again this is assuming there are three mafia, there might be two or four, or maybe only one and rhazz is just trolling us by letting us play a game without any mafia left to find.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#24 2016-05-10 22:50:17

Evilbunny

Pyromaniac wrote:
marcoantonimsantos wrote:

OMFG I just had a notification from rhazzle telling me I can only use my ability one time, and role card didn't mention that clearly. Welp I'm dead

@Evilbunny. He can't bring Zumza back, he already shot his load ( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )

yea I was writing that post and thinking "Why didn't I make this post earlier" and then I called him thin ice. Bad post on my part.

I have (I think) 3 votes on me rn, jawapa, alphajon and calicara. Which is kinda lame, but it's even more lame because we have 24 hours left and having votes on me makes me the most likely to be steamrolled and lynched. It seems like all of us uncomfirmed people have been suspected by one or more person, but things seem to be leaning towards Alphajon recently. I'm ok with lynching him, although I am curious what his last action supposedly is, he said it beats kills so maybe it's jailing.

Actually I'm fine with lynching any of the uncomfirmed peeps as long as they aren't me, maybe not maxi either. None of them really stick out as overly town, and we have to lynch to win.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#25 2016-05-10 23:05:00

Evilbunny

Evilbunny wrote:

supposedly is

If you do have a action, I'm guessing it's jailing. That doesn't mean I believe 100% you have an action.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer