Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: Multiple Spawn Points?

I was talking about spawns as well, then I got on the path of different adventures. Your ideas, tako, are awesome, though.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#27 Before February 2015

kansasmiller

First enter the EE's website, when you touch the portal, it is you are going. This is a one-sided, you do not need to level up you go. Not refresh the page, it's just you there automatically. I can understand the game a turning point in the second black.

Last edited by kansasmiller (May 31 2011 10:55:44 am)

#28 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Lopoi2 wrote:

Well, I can troll with spawn points.

You can only troll your level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#29 Before February 2015

Chimi

With 40, you can seperate every player individually. I have 21.

#30 Before February 2015

supadorf24

TakoMan02 wrote:

Universal Portals. Enter a EE URL and when you touch this portal that's exactly where you go. This is one-sided, you do not need a UP in the level you're going to. There is no reloading the page, it just automatically brings you there.

The server isn't that fast, so I can understand the game turning black for a second. Not the usual "Trying to load the game, please wait! Move, Jump, Edit." No. Just black.

Then, kansasmiller wrote:

First enter the EE's website, when you touch the portal, it is you are going. This is a one-sided, you do not need to level up you go. Not refresh the page, it's just you there automatically. I can understand the game a turning point in the second black.

Lolwut, well put.

supadorf24142386919892234

Board footer