Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-05 22:36:26

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia 7 game thread:Matrix 6 (Mafia wins!!!)

So after game 6, I decided I would phase out some mechanics I consider to be a crutch. I already don't use last wills, but starting this game I will remove two things. Night feedback is being removed, meaning you won't be told if you get roleblocked, if an attack against you fails, or any other action is performed on you. Dying and investigative results are the exception. Secondly, I will no longer distinguish how any player dies. I will no longer say killed by the Mafia/Serial Killer/Vigilante, and will just say a player died last night.

To start this out, I will be doing a tried and true setup from Mafiascum.

I asked Bobithan to color code the setup and he gave me this

One of the rows or columns will be picked by RNG, and those 3 roles will be used. 5 Citizens and 1 Mafia goon will be added to create a 9 player game.

The following rules are in play, and please don't talk about the game outside of the thread/Mafia chat under any circumstance without my permission. No exceptions.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

#2 2016-04-16 13:57:05

Luka504

Re: Mafia 7 game thread:Matrix 6 (Mafia wins!!!)

Lol hi i exist.
Im gonna have to reread the whole topic again to give my thoughtts.

Welp... now we know he's maf for sure. Hopefully Onjit won't bus him this time.

I made a dumb mistake in game 6.
Sue me.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#3 2016-04-16 14:22:39

Luka504

Day 1:
Everyone seemed to jump on the Alphajon bandwagon.
I couldnt find anything remotely suspicious. Except Onjit who decided to nolynch.
Not sure if he is a town that doesnt believe Alpha is mafia.
Or some scum that tries to look innocent.
Day 2:
Yay we lost the tracker. #NiceclaimingthereAlpha
Creature is again randomly pointing the finger. Though he did it previous game and was innocent so im confused here.
Calicara demonstrates a nice case of OMGUS (Voting for someone beacuse they voted for you) which can be a mafia trying to defend themselves? Who knows really.
Onjit? Except for the nolynch thing in day 1 why is he suspected?
Maxi and Smitty seem pretty town neutral-ish. I guess?
Processor and Kaslai are sorta quiet. #busy
Luka504/Bobithan seems very innocent i dont think we should lynch them. #lol

Creature vs. Calicara: I can only think of the following scenarios:
They are both innocent but think the other person is mafia.
Creature is scum trying to lynch Calicara so the town would lose, with an excuse of being aggresive.
Calicara is mafia who is trying to defend herself.
They are both mafia arguing with each other to seem innocent? (I highly doubt this is the scenario)

#4 2016-04-16 22:17:23

Luka504

OH JESUS!
Well fine. Since proc isnt here im gonna have to do my analyze.
First off all Creature.
Reason for voting on me? All you did was post a picture from riddle school 3 with some names written on it.
I also love how you ask for us to rush the deadline since there is no need to delay the end.
Even though YOU asked in the previous game NOT to rush. Explain your change in behavior.
Maybe you want a mislying to happen so you can win?
Maxi isnt safe either.
Why you vote for me maxi??
As soon as Creature started the bandwagon you also voted without even giving an opinion!
I havent even done anything REMOTELY suspicios this game and you vote.
Scum buddies? Entirely possible.
Calicara is for now OK in my book (she was voting for bobithan not me), though can you please unvote? 
Creature can you please explain? Since if not......
!vote Creature

#5 2016-04-16 22:44:08

Luka504

Creature wrote:

I already stated most of the reasons for my vote on you. Take a look at post #305, it clearly shows:
Fluffing
Lack of opinions
No reading
Fence-sitting
So far your only relevant thing was this OMGUS.

Fluffing? What?
Lack of opinions!?
Pls. You and maxi are most likely scum.
Processor is for some reason quiet.
Onjit..... Also quiet
Calicara is probably innocent.
I reread the entire topic. Stated that in post #305 which you ,,read,,.

I still dont see your defence on my claim. All you said so far is; Wut im not mislynch pushing.
And no Proc is pretty town like in ma book, he actuly had a reason to lynch Alpha.
Also Im sorta bobithan now, and im not under the radar //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 2016-04-16 22:53:30

Luka504

>Not sure what sheeping is
>I recently joined, what do you expect?
>Not under the radar.

#7 2016-04-18 21:20:59

Luka504

Yes good job guys!
Lynch me beacuse i was mafia previous game!
Amazing reasoning here.

N1KF1461167649597376

Board footer