Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-04-10 13:51:57

AlphaJon

Re: Mafia 7 game thread:Matrix 6 (Mafia wins!!!)

Onjit wrote:

Maxi123:AlphaJon, Maxi123

I completely forgot about that.
!unvote

Processor's wall of text:

(Not stricly required for everyone to read, it's mostly replying to Processor's wall of text, except maybe for the last few lines)

It's kinda long

Now, I looked back at the posts, and I made this little thingy. This game basically can be divided into small groups.

Processor & Kaslai: These 2 are strongly against me. They share a similar mindset. But they don't refer to each other much. Don't know if this is intentional or not.
SmittyW & Maxi123: I don't really know how to describe it. They believe (or believed?) that my claim is (kinda) audacious, and that mafia maybe wouldn't want such a risk right in day one. (This is very approximative, they don't really have a strong opinion about it)
Anak & Bobithan: These 2 are kind of sceptic, but not nearly as close as Processor and Kaslai. If roles were switched, I'd probably be in this group.
Onjit & Calicara: Lol, if I expected these 2 to end up in the same group. They are relatively neutral. They also don't post very much.

One of these groups is mafia. Find one, and you get the other.
If someone from one of these groups dies to the mafia, it doesn't confirm the other in any way, though.
If you want to put me in a group, the one I'd fit most in would be the Anak and Bobithan one.

#27 2016-04-11 12:08:01

AlphaJon

So, I'm posting this from work since there is not that much time left.

Reply to Processor's reply v1:
Not really long, just saving up space

I don't know about the rest of the town, but I believe you're seeing me as nothing more than the perfect lynchee candidate. You're being overconfident over what I may be, and it seems like nothing I say can convince you otherwise.
I will say it: I believe you are a mafia member who uses me as a scapegoat/way to reduce the number of townies.
!vote Processor

#28 2016-04-11 15:16:39

AlphaJon

Proc, you probably don't realise it, but if I get lynched, you will probably get lynched D2.
And no, I'm not claiming anything, because claiming a PR is like saying "mafia please kill me", with the exception of the bulletproof, and claiming citizen is like saying "town please lynch me".

#29 2016-04-11 15:19:00

AlphaJon

Oh, and last game, I didn't say anything because you were actually right. I was with Onjit and Luka504, remember?
@Kaslai: you're putting yourself in a bad position by following him.

#30 2016-04-11 15:51:55

AlphaJon

Processor wrote:

AlphaJon wrote:

Proc, you probably don't realise it, but if I get lynched, you will probably get lynched D2.

That's okay, we can afford a mislynch after a scum kill

Duh, if I was scum you know well this wouldn't apply anymore. Anyway, I actually hope you'll be protected, in case you are town. Because your death is going to feed the debate even more, especially if I stay alive.

#31 2016-04-18 23:46:12

AlphaJon

GG mafia, the town was totally oblivious to who you were, with the exception of SmittyW, and a bit of Bobithan.
I cried a bit internally when I noticed noone was even trying to scumread Processor for his very insistent lynching.
I died D1 for nothing (I have to admit my tactic was risky though, and I got too much attention).
Now, if I wasn't a citizen, I doubt I would have pulled out that trick. Citizen is that one role where you can do daredevil stuff because 1 mafia for 1 citizen is a clear win.

Now, WTF happened when Luka replaced? He was basically instalynched, just because of some usage of irony or maybe some awkward sentences? This setup has good players, and I can't believe the lynch happened that quickly.

For some meta stuff:
everyone has that slight behavior change depending of the role.
Ironically, maxi looks almost more scummy as a townie.
Bimps improved his playstyle since game 6 by playing on other places, so I can't really tell about him.
Processor also has had his behavior change, but noone except me, SmittyW, and to some extend, Bobithan, noticed. He has that "perfect mafia finder" réputation because of the first 3 days in game 6, and some people kept this image of him (Also don't forget his overconfidence played him tricks from D4 on too). The main difference is that he didn't need to really push in game 6, because mafia gave themselves away without help. Here, no amount of reasoning could defer processor from pushing the lynch. He didn't even have to defend himself D2, because everyone just assumed "it was an honest mistake".

That's all I have to say. I know I myself did mistakes that can potentially get me all the way to the Village Idiot award, 7th edition, but some stuff were just not supposed to happen.

BTW, I typed all that from my mobile, it took me ages to type, and I probably won't answer until tomorrow, or only briefly

N1KF1461167649597376

Board footer