Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#251 2016-04-01 05:26:19

Bobithan

Re: The 2016 EElections! (VOTE NOW!!!)

as much as id like to vote for u i cant register you as a candidate unless your friend resigns sry

aka towwl

#252 2016-04-01 05:31:16

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Wow for some reason I feel like resigning from the EElections. I shall go do that. Either way, I hope fishbole's friend resigns so fishbole can take part in the 2016 EElections! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by: (4)

#253 2016-04-01 05:55:36

fishbole

Bobithan wrote:

fishbole - Party: fishbole fun partie

wow u even got the coler of fishbole fun partie rite u have done good to the sacred fishbole palette!

hi im fishboleand its raining

Wooted by:

#254 2016-04-01 06:34:31

Bobithan

VOTING HAS BEGUN!!! Out of the 20 candidates, who's going to make it to the final 5? That's up to you! Vote now! You have until the 3rd!

Check out the OP for more information.

aka towwl

#255 2016-04-01 07:22:30

Zumza

Don't vote for scammers! Vote for your interests, vote for EE Forever!

Who wants EE for mobile devices? Zumza!
Who wants bigger campaign rewards and world creation rewards? Zumza!
Who wants to protect the balance between old and new players? Zumza!
Who cares about community ideas and suggestions? Zumza!
Who cares about your interests? Zumza!

Vote for Zumza and remember green means friend //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#256 2016-04-01 11:23:00

Onjit
Website

STOP WONKING YOUR WILLY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND VOTE
VOTE FOR THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES FOR
THE PEOPLE
THE WORKING CLASS
THE ONES THAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT
THE ONES THAT KEEP THE LIGHTS ON
THE ONES THAT KEEP THE GAME RUNNING
THE ONES THAT MAKE ALL OF THIS WORTH WHILE
THE ONES THAT DO WHAT WE ALL MUST DO
THE ONES THAT PLAY THIS GREAT GAME
THE PLAYERS
I AM NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT FOR ME
I AM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT FOR YOU
VOTE FOR THE ONE WHO CARES
VOTE FOR ONJIT

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#257 2016-04-01 12:13:20

Zumza

They need a serious man not a Oompa Loompa(Onjit's Party) President!

#258 2016-04-01 13:53:22

Kira

Is it allowed to submit 2 times? N1KF is obviously cheating then, he has to go to jail or pray allah to repent his sins.

#259 2016-04-01 13:54:28

Onjit
Website

#BANN1KF

:.|:;

#260 2016-04-01 14:15:05

AsurcH

We all want progress, we all differ on the ways to achieve it, so why not take the most EEficient one? We will get you to the point you want in the fastest way possible.

A working fluid is a happy fluid

Vote today

- The Ideal Rankine Cycle

#261 2016-04-01 14:26:38, last edited by ZeldaXD (2016-04-01 14:27:10)

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

69578717e3.jpg

To those of you who are pro-multiculturalism and pro-immigrants, I'd like to tell you what happened with Sweden To Code.

Collective Everistan was deeply traumatized by The Great War of Open Worldnia. The trauma cut so deep that the fear of nationalism and Sbeism is still very prevalent, even today. Heavy immigration to Sweden To Code began in the late 60's. At the time, there were incidents of racially motivated attacks, discrimination and xenophobia, and although these incidents were certainly uncommon, incidents like these became big, national stories. Reports of neo-Sbeism, veteran supremacy ran like a scare throughout the nation, and the people of Sweden To Code united to combat this.

Imagine being a Swedecodinian born in the early 90's. While you are unaware of exactly how systematic the efforts are, you are constantly bombarded with anti-racist rhetoric from the time you can barely speak. Even in kindergarten, you participate in anti-racist activities, such as writing a story about how immigrants are nice people or having lessons in tolerance of other cultures. A drawing depicting two smileys, an immigrant and a veteran holding hands, hangs above the door as your mommy walks you inside. You enter elementary school, and a significant portion of your curriculum revolves around tolerance and understanding. Your school attends anti-racist rallies. You watch national little smiley's TV programmes, and the majority of the show's themes revolves around acceptance of other smileys and the importance of tolerance and friendship. Above all else, you are taught that racism, xenophobia, homophobia and sexism are the most vile sins a person can commit.

All of this is indoctrinated deeply within you. While you, as a little smiley, don't realize this, it is done very systematically. Every little nook and cranny is filled with propaganda. To you, you're just making a drawing in school, reading a little smiley's book or watching a cartoon, but in reality, your moral compass is being shaped. Your political opinions are being formed. Racism is bad, these who have veteran blood are unimportant, conservatism is Sbeism, immigration is amazing.

Then you enter high school. Your curriculum is still indoctrinating you with liberal ideas, subtly teaching you how to think, but now you are becoming automated. Any time a fellow student makes any remark that can be interpreted as even vaguely non-PC, an alarm immediately goes off inside you. Is my friend a racist? A sexist? You swiftly scold him and teach him the proper ways of thinking. In this way, you, and hundreds of thousands of other Swedecodinian children begin to reinforce each other's indoctrination, truly crystalizing it. Your friends enter activism programs against racism, others do volunteer work, and not wanting to be left out, you join them. The organizer of the youth group is a smiley in her 30's. She's chubby, with short hair and glasses. As you continue to go to meetings and as you continue to do volunteer work and activism, she indoctrinates you, the susceptible youth, even further. Now it's not only about racism anymore, but sexism. You and your friends are now proud feminists as well.

At the age of 20, you are now complete. If someone tells you that you've been "indoctrinated", you simply laugh. After all, your belief system is entirely yours. It was you who came to the conclusion that immigrants are incredible, strong and kind people. It was you who decided that gender is a social construct. It was you who decided that a multicultural nation is the only good nation, and that being proud of your heritage, country or ethnicity, in any way, is vile and evil.

Nothing challenges this narrative. The media doesn't report on kind of smiley or where they come from, so you remain oblivious. Crimes committed by ethnic Swedecodinians always take main stage. The Sweden To Code Democrats, the only anti-immigration party, are portrayed as xenophobic fascists. You hear from a friend that a guy you both know, Bruce, posted something "racist" on Facebook, and now all his friends have abandoned him, and he may get fired from work. It fills you with a sense of justice.

The fall of Sweden To Code should not be attributed to malice. It should be attributed to stupidity, ignorance and fear. Fear of not being nice enough. Fear of not being kind enough. Fear of not being inclusive and tolerant enough. The fear of the force that once left Everistan in near-total ruin, and the fear of its apocalyptic return. When a Swedecodinian advocates for the wonderful benefits of the multicultural experiment, they legitimately believe they are doing the right thing. They legitimately believe they are being "culturally enriched". And when Sweden To Code finally wakes up from this trauma-induced delusion, it may already be too late.

A vote for ZeldaXD and Ben is a vote for a better nation.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

Ben

#262 2016-04-01 18:09:27

Bimps

i have gotten the top vote for the ind in every poll so far. let's keep that a reality #votedeathpartydood

#263 2016-04-01 20:27:33

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Ben wrote:

There is only one true Benjaminsons Party.

ZELDAXD for presidency!

You guys are proving to be tyrannical. You have disallowed my use of the party's logo. From day one, you have tried to take over the party. Each day after, you have resembled Adolf Hitler.

Discord: jawp#5123

#264 2016-04-01 21:41:49

Pingohits
Banned

hi vote for me thanks

791mAP8.png

#265 2016-04-01 23:26:25

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

This game needs more change I vote for bimps //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

#266 2016-04-02 00:02:55, last edited by mrjawapa (2016-04-02 00:06:48)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Your image was not being used for commercial purposes, I did not have to get your permission. If I remember right, the image was put in the post which stated I was switching parties.

Ben wrote:

ZeldaXD’s policies are more pro-minority than any other party

But, Zelda has said that he wants to keep immigrants out, and that they are ruining the Everistan culture.

Ben wrote:

ZeldaXD simply wants to avoid having people “dying on the streets”. Secondly, our ultimate goal is to keep social security.

Sure, sure, all good things. But the people need to be mindful of the similarities he is sharing with a past tyrannical leader, and how quickly things could change.

Let me show you.

Motto
Zelda's: "One People, One Game, One Leader"
Nazi's: "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer" --> "One nation, one empire, one leader"

Propaganda:

Zelda's
Hitler's
Zelda's Flag
White supremacy

Discord: jawp#5123

#267 2016-04-02 00:42:33

Pingohits
Banned

JaWapa wrote:

Your image was not being used for commercial purposes, I did not have to get your permission. If I remember right, the image was put in the post which stated I was switching parties.

Ben wrote:

ZeldaXD’s policies are more pro-minority than any other party

But, Zelda has said that he wants to keep immigrants out, and that they are ruining the Everistan culture.

Ben wrote:

ZeldaXD simply wants to avoid having people “dying on the streets”. Secondly, our ultimate goal is to keep social security.

Sure, sure, all good things. But the people need to be mindful of the similarities he is sharing with a past tyrannical leader, and how quickly things could change.

Let me show you.

Motto
Zelda's: "One People, One Game, One Leader"
Nazi's: "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer" --> "One nation, one empire, one leader"

Propaganda:

Zelda's
Hitler's
Zelda's Flag
White supremacy

did you ever stop to think that this was all done purposely?

791mAP8.png

#268 2016-04-02 00:45:36

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Pingohits wrote:

If that is the case why should we vote for ZeldaXD?

#269 2016-04-02 01:05:01

Pingohits
Banned

N1KF wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

If that is the case why should we vote for ZeldaXD?

because he is a nazi and everyone on eeforums is a nazi on the inside

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#270 2016-04-02 03:11:05

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I will not give you a wall of text listing all the reasons why my opponents are not fit to lead.  I know your time is valuable and you are sick of dirty campaigns and insults.

Ever since I joined this race, I have been tirelessly fighting for all of our rights as players.  I specifically chose to ran as an independent in the GrEEn Party because I don't feel that pushing the platform of an established party is the way to ensure equality.  I have based my platform on what I feel is the best way to ensure equality and fair play.  You can read my stances on the issues by clicking the link in my signature if you haven't already.  Please know that my opinions are not entirely set in stone.  If a large segment of the population feels that I am wrong on an issue, I will not remain blind to that.  I am not afraid to change my positions in the face of new information.

Vote for the candidate who you think best represents you.  Even if they don't share every single one of your views, you should make sure that their sentiment shows that they support you.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#271 2016-04-02 14:10:14

Zumza

We are the party that wants EE to evolve! To get new players, new horizons! There is always room for improvement!
The rest of candidates are able just to talk and manage. They don't know how a game is built. I'm a programmer, one of my main languages is C#(which Unity and EE Server are based in), I have experience

#272 2016-04-02 15:56:54

nlmdejonge

Zumza wrote:

The rest of candidates are able just to talk and manage. They don't know how a game is built. I'm a programmer, [...]

And from here:

Zumza wrote:

I am a programmer, I have knowledges about how things work. I believe this gives me an advantage ahead of my political colleagues.

Are you sure none of the other candidates are programmers? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#273 2016-04-02 16:06:01, last edited by Zumza (2016-04-02 16:07:07)

Zumza

nlmdejonge wrote:
Zumza wrote:

The rest of candidates(who aren't programers) are able just to talk and manage. They don't know how a game is built. I'm a programmer, [...]

And from here:

Zumza wrote:

I am a programmer, I have knowledges about how things work. I believe this gives me an advantage ahead of my political colleagues.

Are you sure none of the other candidates are programmers? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I was aware of that. That why I avoided the word 'only'.
Also, you have my vote. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#274 2016-04-02 16:33:28

Bobithan

One day left to vote, everybody! If you haven't already, VOTE NOW!

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#275 2016-04-02 17:44:53

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

To anyone who has refrained from voting: I implore you to read over the posts in this thread and the debate thread, and make your choice before voting ends.  Every vote counts.  You deserve to have your voice heard.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

Wooted by:
Minimania1460415284595140

Board footer