Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#576 2016-03-17 16:57:28

SmittyW

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

Whatever, Zumza and Luka are both equally scummy for me
Can we just reach a consensus before the day is over?

#577 2016-03-17 17:02:34

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Look.

Me, Anak, bobithan, and maxi have explained why we think Zumza is scum SO. MANY. TIMES.

I'm not going to make another post. My vote stays. Do what you want.

#578 2016-03-17 17:04:22

Anak

Zumza wrote:

I did ask you before look:

Zumza wrote:

What am I supposed to say?

People said that I act how I do generally in forums. Would you vote me for that?
You act like there was millions of questions addressed to me and I ignored them. But more people voted after I answered them, because Maxi said he was unsatisfied that my situation was explained and people started to believe me. (Maxi being the user I have my vote on). Being active on the opposite timezone of the majority makes me mafia? Also if you look up there were other questions to other users that simply got forgotten. None of you explain why did you overreacted so much on me. There are users that voted me without giving any reasons.
I'm dissatisfied on some users way of playing and analysis.
However if this is your wish I prefer to die in the first day just to help a more important / helpful character.

How is that asking me why I voted you...
I'm pretty sure you don't act like that on the forums. Also, don't keep trying to say "you act like you asked so many questions!!!" no I don't. I know I only asked a few. And you ignored them, and gave cryptic and evasive answers.
What does you having a vote on Maxi have to do with anything? And what does your timezone have to do anything?
I'm not talking about other people, I'm talking about you. If those people want to push for answers, they can. I pushed for answers from you, and you didn't give them. I don't think any of us have overreacted on you, and we have explained more than enough on your behaviour and why we're voting/suspecting you.
Like Bobithan said, you're really grasping at straws here.

#579 2016-03-17 17:06:41

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Also processor- you haven't even been contributing lately. I'm sorry but we have gone through the Zumza case, like I said, SO MANY TIMES.

It's a little suspicious that you conveniently come back when he's about to be lynched and start defending him and "not seeing" our arguments.

#580 2016-03-17 17:22:14

Zumza

@Anak

Your arguments don't have any sense.
I read every post of this topic how can you say I ignore something?
I have not give any evasive answers.
One of the persons who forgot that they questions remained without response its even you Anak! You ask something N1KF which he never responded to.
Just tell the posts you consider that I'm town / part of the mafia. Maybe none of you can because their none...
I'm not "grasping at straws" Im trying to understand what causes your aggressive behaviour about me.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#581 2016-03-17 17:28:55

Creature

Just say your role.

This is a false statement.

#582 2016-03-17 17:30:02

Zumza

Zumza wrote:

However if this is your wish I prefer to die in the first day just to help a more important / helpful character.
But be ashamed if Town losses this game.

I'm just a Citizen.

#583 2016-03-17 17:44:29

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

I'm sorry but we have gone through the Zumza case, like I said, SO MANY TIMES.

Link me, I can't find it.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#584 2016-03-17 18:09:07

Anak

Zumza wrote:

Your arguments don't have any sense.
I read every post of this topic how can you say I ignore something?
I have not give any evasive answers.
One of the persons who forgot that they questions remained without response its even you Anak! You ask something N1KF which he never responded to.
Just tell the posts you consider that I'm town / part of the mafia. Maybe none of you can because their none...
I'm not "grasping at straws" Im trying to understand what causes your aggressive behaviour about me.

Wym how can I say you ignored me? If you read every post in the thread, you surelly would've seen me ask you those questions which you blatantly ignored yet decided to post and respond to other people.
I just read through the whole thread and haven't found myself asking N1KF anything. Can you link me to the post? I've rarely (if not at all) conversed with him; I don't know why you've brought it up. Either I've narrowly missed it, it's irrelevant, or you're making things up.
None of your post are town or mafia indicative? I've explained the behaviour you present which makes me think you're mafia. I don't see any town from you at all, really, because you think you can play a neutral character.
I suppose I can say my behaviour is aggressive, however it's not like I'm telling the masses to vote for you or anything. I've explained time and time again why I've voted/suspected you. I don't know why you don't get it.

#585 2016-03-17 18:25:33

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Processor you literally can just go back 10 pages. But fine.

Here:

It started when Zumza was asked a simple question about his phrasing. Instead of answer directly, like a NOT obnoxious person would do, he said this literal horse ****

Zumza wrote:

Keep in mind that the reciprocal of that quote is also true.  (How does make you feel?)
And no I'm not going to answer the question that you can answer yourself.  (Can't I post smiley faces? Its the first time I do this so tell me...)
The most innocent people are the ones who die first.

And kept spitting out garbage like this

Zumza wrote:

Reversing reverse psychology, reverses this game logic.

(literally what?)

This caused me and Anak to begin to get suspicious. Anak soon said this-

Anak wrote:

So not only did you dodge my question, but you refused to answer it? Why? It doesn't matter if we can "answer it ourselves". If you're blatantly avoiding questions asked to you, it makes you look pretty suspicious.
(Also, did you edit that post somehow? I'm pretty sure the sheep image and thereafter wasn't there when I first saw it)

And I said this

me wrote:

Zumza- telling him to answer his own questions is what's making you look so damn suspicious. Just give a straightforward answer and ditch this whole cutesy ambiguous persona

Anak wrote:

I don't recall you responding to this post (Anak is referring to the one two above this)

So we started calling him out on it. To no avail. All he gave us was more annoying responses and a link to the lyrics to "the lion sleeps tonight".. ?

And saying stuff like this

Zumza wrote:

So if you don't recall it I guess you were able to answer yourself after all?
Thats exactly what I want to say by try answer yourself.

So we continued to call him out on it. I even tried to tie it back to the original confusion because some people (like you, Processor) refused to just go back a couple pages and read.

Pyromaniac wrote:

This was the first one that made me suspicious. You can't say that he went to sleep because he literally responded shortly after, just with a completely unrelated post. Admittedly, he finally did answer this, but not until MUCH later and with a weird sheep image and a video of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" lryics.
There have been more instances of his dodging (just go back a page or two). But this was the first.

Anak, being the good guy that he is posted this, catching all you LAZY **** **** up.

Anak wrote:

If your answer, Zumza, to this: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 67#p588667
Was this: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 98#p588698
Then I do apologise. I didn't originally make a connection as you didn't quote my post or link to it or anything.
The cryptic manner in which you respond to other posts however is still suspicious. If that was your response, you could have just said so, instead of saying this: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 10#p588710
I may have made an error in reading, but that still doesn't excuse your behaviour both before and after that. It wouldn't have harmed you to just be forthright instead of trying to... do whatever you were trying to do. It wasn't helpful nor didn't get you anywhere.
Curiously, though, you did not include these posts in your little summary at all.
I asked this: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 56#p588456 2 days ago. You posted this: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 64#p588464 Completely unrelated, showing you must have seen my post, else you're not even reading the thread properly. You made a lot of posts after that. About 3 hours later, I prodded you to respond: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 13#p588513 To which you disregarded what I had to say for an irrelevant comment: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 16#p588516 It was implied I didn't incldue the rest of your post because I was focusing on that one line, which seemed separated from the rest. No need for your comment to be made and to ignore my post.
You then responded a day after with this: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 04#p588604 I noticed the initial response was 10 minutes after I prodded you, so this must be the post which you referred to as your response (that I didn't see apparently?) That post was not even a straight answer! More cryptics! You also posted this: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 08#p588608 I responded to you with this: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 66#p588666 Granted I didn't ask you anything there, so I suppose there was no need to respond again. Straight after, however, I posted this: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 67#p588667 I'm not sure if this was your answer, but you posted this here: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 98#p588698
I came back at you: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 01#p588701 You: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 05#p588705 Me: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 06#p588706 And then you made yet again another cryptic answer: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 10#p588710
And now we're up to speed! So, I have no idea why you feel the need to answer with cryptic messages, and not only to me. You said that you dodged my questions bc I could answer them myself? Celarly not if I'm asking you.

Zumba continued to defend himself, but refused to just answer us directly.. (Ugh, I know right?) He kept saying things like...

Zumza wrote:

I did answer Anak question.
Anak still says that I didn't response... I ask her / him to give me a list of questions but she / he refused that.
Anak is very stubborn without any reasons and that blinds her / his activity.
I just consider that being open minded its crucial to win this game. A quality Anak didn't prove yet.

To which I said...

Pyro wrote:

Its not Anak's responsibility to help clear you. You should be reading back to see what you missed. You're being very difficult. Ive said the same thing to you like 200 times so I'm done arguing

---

I lost track of where this would fall in the epic saga of our battle, but Anak did also say this which may help you.

Anak wrote:

That's not what I'm talking about. I responded to your post with one question that you didn't answer. Apparently me being stubborn blinds me, when you seem blind to everything that I ask to you. (I wouldn't think I've been stubborn anyhow)
http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 06#p588706
http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 07#p588707
On those posts, you didn't give a straight answer at all, just "answer yourself". Don't try and pass that off as an answer lmao. You should notice how you are slowing creeping onto everyone's suspicion lists, and crawling towards top place. I wonder what behaviour you've been exhibiting for that to happen? (Rhetorical question, that's the only one you don't have to answer)

Sorry if I messed up the quotes but this took too long for something that could've been avoided if you just went back and read

#586 2016-03-17 18:34:50

Processor

Thanks for compiling that, Pyro.

I see, and the whole zumza being annoying thing is true to some extent, but... so what?
Why does this make Zumza look scum? Why would a scum act in this way instead of answering the basic question?

Sorry but I just don't see the connection here.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#587 2016-03-17 18:35:16

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

In summation-I am entirely unsure of how you can get a town reading from Zumza. He has dodged all of the questions asked of him, has been ENTIRELY unhelpful (to the point that it seems like he's trying to be), and has not contributed anything to the topic except some vague and purposeless song lyrics and a picture of a wolf dressed like a sheep. He has continually told people to "answer their own questions", (and if that ain't scummy, I dont know what is).

If he is town, he deserves to be lynched anyway for causing this much damn confusion.

#588 2016-03-17 18:36:32

Zumza

Pyromaniac wrote:

Sorry if I messed up the quotes but this took too long for something that could've been avoided if you just went back and read

You get them out of the context and edited them.
Processor ask you for links.

#589 2016-03-17 18:36:34

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

e has continually told people to "answer their own questions", (and if that ain't scummy, I dont know what is).

I don't know what a scum has to gain by being this way.

Pyromaniac wrote:

If he is town, he deserves to be lynched anyway for causing this much damn confusion.

Luka deserves a lynch so much more than Zumza, come on!

Wooted by:

#590 2016-03-17 18:38:59

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Processor wrote:

He is new to the game, and judging by past dealings with him on the forum I'm assuming he's fairly young.

Put these two things together and you get someone that may think that not answering questions directly is a way to avoid the hotseat.

Or he could've **** up the first time he refused to answer a question, realized how scummy it made him look, and has just been trying to defend that post and keep a consistent play style/avoid backpedalling since then.

#591 2016-03-17 18:42:01

Anak

It begs the question of why is he not answering the question. Why is he not giving information when asked of it (information which isn't precious i.e. a hardclaim or anything like that) I can't see any good reason for him to have done this, and he hasn't provided one. This doesn't seem at all like town behaviour to me.

#592 2016-03-17 18:42:17

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Processor wrote:

Also- What does a TOWN player have to gain by being this way??

#593 2016-03-17 18:46:52

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ok at risk of sounding too anxious to just get this done-

If we're going to lynch someone today anyway, Zumza is obviously the better lynch. Luka may arguably be more scummy (even though I dont see it, maybe equally), but at least his posts make sense.

If we spare Zumza and lynch Luka, and Luka ends up being town, then we killed a town and STILL have to deal with Zumza's vague **** posts. On the other hand, if we take out Zumza and HE turns out to be town, at least we will be able to understand Luka's defense.....

#594 2016-03-17 18:50:00

Processor

And that wouldn't happen if he was a citizen? Why?

I have a bad feeling about this, you are so wrong and you'll see it once the day ends.

---

Maxi123 rejected my request to temporary get off the L-1 vote, but he isn't complying. This is pretty concerning.

maxi123 wrote:

how am i anti-town? what if youre the 3rd mafia (this possibility is never excluded) and this way you want to get a nolynch to save zumza's booty?

By this logic I am already scum by not voting Zumza? Oh my, what kind of weird logic is that.

I am not going to get a nolynch by asking you to unvote for a few hours.

maxi123 wrote:
Processor wrote:

You don't have 11 votes right now, right now, this IS going to be a nolynch vote. That is one hell of a bad excuse. You could always put your vote back here as soon as you have to leave, your behavior is very anti town.

i thought the majority is 11 and we have 10 votes?

That's what I said. If you can convince one of the other 10 players, we have a lynch. Right now you don't. So instead of being so negative you should try to maybe convince others why they should lynch zumza, if you honestly think that's a good idea.

Inaction is going to end in a nolynch.

Maxi123 comes off as if he were too scared to pull his vote on Zumza. Scummy.

Pyromaniac wrote:
Processor wrote:

Also- What does a TOWN player have to gain by being this way??

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white
Nothing but so what? Still doesn't prove the opposite.

#595 2016-03-17 18:52:07

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

If we spare Zumza and lynch Luka, and Luka ends up being town, then we killed a town and STILL have to deal with Zumza's vague booty posts. On the other hand, if we take out Zumza and HE turns out to be town, at least we will be able to understand Luka's defense.....

Luka's lynch, in case he turns out to be scum, which is likelier than Zumza, makes it easier for us to find new targets.

It would help us understand Maxi's and Creature's role. I can handle ignoring Zumza, even while he isn't that annoying.

#596 2016-03-17 18:53:48

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Processor wrote:

Nothing but so what? Still doesn't prove the opposite.

But why would a law abiding townie go out of their way to be difficult and cause confusion?

Fine. If the majority decides to lynch Luka, I can live with that.

#597 2016-03-17 18:54:40

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

And to be fair to maxi, it is kind of weird that after nearly two or so IRL days of inactivity (you just popping in every so often to say "Hi"), that you come back defending Zumza...

#598 2016-03-17 18:55:14

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

But why would a law abiding townie go out of their way to be difficult and cause confusion?

Why would a scum who is trying to stay hidden go out of their way to be difficult? Scum constantly try to fade in the crowd and avoid standing out.

Your arguments about zumza are valid but do not prove his guiltiness.

#599 2016-03-17 18:58:03

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

And to be fair to maxi, it is kind of weird that after nearly two or so IRL days of inactivity (you just popping in every so often to say "Hi"), that you come back defending Zumza...

I clearly stated why I don't think the lynch on Zumza is a good one.
I would behave the same way if I had more time to spend on mafia, my stance on Zumza is totally unrelated to my inactivity.

Zumza's case is still stupid and I am not hammering a lynch this silly. Find someone else, and mark my words that this is a mistake.

#600 2016-03-17 19:02:11

Processor

I am not afraid of defending Zumza, because worst case scenario, I am wrong and he is scum, I will be checked by a detective tonight and proven innocent.

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer